Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Football

edited August 2014 in General
Mercer wanted us to have a league so here it is. Come beat Dole when he will be less active than most Fantasy Football seasons.

yho.com/nfl?l=1240759&k=74e69fc4c6024fed

Comments

• I forgot I was supposed to run one :O
  • Too late, join mine!
  • Join with facebook, google, or yahoo? I have neither.
  • Neither indicates 2 choices... you listed 3
  • edited August 2014
    BOB!! CLICKY LINK!

Also... more info. When is draft? Last day to sign up? True fantasy football... or each person selects their own team out of the whole pool? Cap?

Come on! This is shit I need to know to ruin you all!
  • edited August 2014
    Join with facebook, google, or yahoo? I have neither.
    tried using google but it asked for yahoo anyway

ew, it keeps asking for my phone number...
  • When do we draft?
  • Look slike its draft, no cap, no idea when draft is i want to be here for it
  • Draft Time: Tue Sep 2 11:00pm PDT

Is what he's scheduled it for
  • Yeah, that time as it was a week from when I made the league. Not a PPR league as I hate PPR, no flex positions. I didn't change much but I did give a 1 point bonus for QBs throwing for 300 yards and 2 points for 500 yards. RBs and WRs get a 1 point bonus for 100 yards and 2 points for 250 yards. Everything other than that is basically standard.
  • 5 slots left.
  • I'll sign up when I get home
  • Draft Time: Tue Sep 2 11:00pm PDT

Is what he's scheduled it for
    When is that SK time? Are we going to do a "keeper" league. Also... free or we playing for more than bragging right? Since its Bob's league... He offers to Premi Group with winner (with no inactivity!) And he pays for Premi?
  • Signed up and I think Rook is too. That leave 3 spots left.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA! You think I'd buy a premi? I have yet to pay for a premi on SK and will not do so! This is more so that the winner gets to brag about being better at fake football than everyone else. I am thinking of making it a Keeper but I haven't decided on how to do that part yet.
  • Dole, buy me a premi so I can never use it. Now.
  • signed mother fucking up, and you will all now become my bitch
  • what are all you homos aims, ill invite you into our FF blast chat
  • Ugh I wasn't going to join another league......I joined.
  • I also have another league looking for some players, I believe it's a keeper
  • One more spot left.
  • It's full glhf
  • WOOO!!! FIRST PICK BITCHES!

ROB BIRONAS, HERE I COME!!!!!
  • You'll win the league for sure with that pick. I was thinking of picking Tim Tebow as my starting QB with pick 8.
  • What'd I get? Yahoo have an app?
  • Post draft order
  • it is.... in the league