Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Football

15678911»

Comments

• GO BREES/INGRAM!
  • NO. Fuck you Cutler GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
  • oh god cutler you are murdering glo here
  • i got fuxxxed this week by aaron rogers (my team) and dez bryant (enemy team)

I am not going to the super bowl this year boys and girls

(I also didn't watch a single game this year)
  • I was picked I think to finish last place by the draft rater! I will probably be in the big game somehow and lose more than likely
  • Sorry Glo, now on to somehow plan the last game
  • Daaamn that was hard to watch. All I wanted was 2 Cutler/Forte passes to the end zone!
  • NO! I just wanted my Saints to win...screw fantasy.
  • edited December 2014
    Well, now I'm the Falcons biggest fan this week. Hoping they can shut down Brees and Co to help Carolina regain the division lead
  • BOooooooooo you! GEAUX SAINTS!
  • Go Falcons and i hope the panthers lose this week
  • Geaux Saints but I also hope the Panthers lose this week.
  • Glos cheated
  • Lol I'm gonna lose this week also :( after a thrilling year
  • Boom, comes down to falcons vs panthers.

And i got crushed, I guess losing in the championship game wasn't to bad for being picked to finish last
  • Can't wait for next weeks game. It's going to be tough, trying to win IN Atlanta, but I think we can do it. We sure didn't look too good today against Cleveland, but neither did Atlanta in NO.
  • Can't wait for next weeks game. It's going to be tough, trying to win IN Atlanta, but I think we can do it. We sure didn't look too good today against Cleveland, but neither did Atlanta in NO.
    Just try to stay out of any vehicles, ok?
  • How about that Arian Foster TD though? LOL.

I told my friends that if there is a Foster to Watt TD, they had to become Texans fans for next season. They agreed.
    Not funny, not even clever. It's called an ACCIDENT for a reason. Fuck off, troll.
    Not funny, not even clever. It's called an ACCIDENT for a reason. Fuck off, troll.
    Don't try to truck the defenders either?
  • I WON MY LEAGUE I WON MY LEAGUE
    Don't try to truck the defenders either?

I heard Cam had another turnover ^ lol
  • I WON MY LEAGUE I WON MY LEAGUE
    I'm on to the superbowl by .60 points. Manning almost cost me that with his 3 int and a pick six, but he gets the Raiders next week so who knows.
  • I won in my other league with that marshawn lynch 79yd td in the 4th