Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So much for multi proof FBSK

Comments

• edited August 2012
    And btw, you all's depressing attitude is just bollocks.

And I don't care how advanced this bot is, its not perfect. You jackasses have just gotten lazy. When I wanted to catch someone cheating, I would spend HOURS doing proper research. Sky here didn't even spot something this obvious:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (2:11)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 857-1A-2A-CF - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 922-FA-AF-21
    IPvSK2: 790-85-47-B1 (Hello)
    IPvSK2: 814-7D-1E-57
    IPvSK2: 857-1A-2A-CF
    IPvSK2: 863-81-FF-19

Fast and Furious (2:13)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 905-BB-E9-BC - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 790-85-47-B1 (Hello)
    IPvSK2: 847-8F-F4-80
    IPvSK2: 905-BB-E9-BC
    IPvSK2: 821-99-A8-53
    IPvSK2: 766-94-44-36

I spent a few minutes looking at those kingdoms and saw it in the morning but wanted to see if anyone else would even bother checking anything.

Majority of starkingdom players still care about not being associated with cheating. Do your research, bring solid evidence and then take it to the people. Take it to uni chats and alliance chats. Anyone's power base can be undermined and no bot is a substitute for good domination politics.
  • edited August 2012
    Capture was cracked by Beanland and handed to Kesha 8 hours after it went up. I'm sure he could have done it quicker but he had other things on his plate.

I'd tell you more but it becomes so ridiculous and even depressing. Prepare to be ridiculed if you attempt or even post to kill a 2ndC member. Good luck I hope you can influence a positive change. You are our only hope.
  • That proves that both kingdom were run by the same person/bot. Whenever they belonged to that sector, still remains to be seen. However if you are going to bring things to the public, make it good and solid. And then branch outside of PFs to get things done.

We had multies, bots, clickers and ghosts back in the day and if things came out, they were taken cared off either with permission or without one. Its not their game that advanced but rather everyone else's that has diminished.
  • Warlord, I don't care how good their bot is, its not flawless.
  • edited August 2012
    You would know me as dank and this bot is built better than billing systems in fortune 500 companies. Couple that with a generation that thinks lying is funny and you begin to see the picture. These guys cheat on every game they don't know any better and don't have the attention span to care. In a way this is our faults they are following our lead but amplified x100.
  • edited August 2012
    Nice one, Mind. :)

But in all honesty, I didn't go beyond comparing IP's between 1:3 and their targets simply because, with their background history, it was enough evidence for me. As everyone else can verify, I don't rely on others to get something done because I've learnt that some can have all the evidence in the world, and still not act, so don't bother going too far in that aspect.

I've already put stuff into motion to sort this all out anyway. ;-)
  • edited August 2012
    Step 1: Take all that "info" that you supposedly have
    Step 2: Bring it to the attention of as many players in game as you can, forcing them to either get so depressed about the game that they would probably quit or inspiring them to make a stand.
    Step 3: Start the new "Fenris"

That being said, I am playing for my kingdom rather then universal domination so besides maybe helping on KTs, I won't move a finger. This job is for the current "political" leaders, not for me.
  • And I am not really saying it to you Sky or Dank. You all reputation's are too tainted to play the righteous card power grab. I wouldn't be a good candidate either although most people have forgotten how I used to play lol
  • edited August 2012
    You are a good candidate because you can see through the bs and they might listen to you. There is nobody to fight this but stray multis. They effectively manage all alliances through manipulation and placement. With such a small server a gang bang is death and sectors leave your 5 sector alliance. There is major dissent from multis in those that stay. So you get bot and multi treaties. It is very difficult and you'll find the people you depend on are misleading you. The easiest way to win is by flipping and planting your leadership.
  • A lot of people in here who are supposedly decent at this game who have no idea on the basics

Sky, im sure I remember you saying yo want to get to the top "again" yet you think finding 30 land hits out of newbie is cheating? you poor laughable guy hahah

"Random" suicider on tyson already and some random multi crying his ass off about 1.3...hmm now I wonder who that could be :-))

You complain about people using proxies a few mins after you obviously scanned through the universe for kds with certain IPs (wow slow day?)..and you wonder why?

Mind he can take all the information he wants (which consists only of us outplaying him every single time) but there is nothing he can do about it. A simple proxy for the first week then his laughable multies are nothing but food and his pyramid farmed main kingdom isnt much more.

You know how it is and always has been on SK Mindstorm "HES BIGGER THEREFORE HE CHEATED!"
  • edited August 2012
    Then there is your buddy constantly posting that he uses the bot. It's kind of difficult to overlook that aspect. If it were not for that there wouldn't be any proof at all. The rest of the time we're supposed to believe it's some new nameless guy controlling 100+ accounts. Cheating is not rocket science.
  • Dank I admire your dedication mate but your nonsense wont get proper responses from me, sorry.
  • No one should spend longer than 30mins a day max on this game.
  • you spend longer than that just on the forums lews so maybe you arent the guy to make that comment ;)
  • edited August 2012
    Well Qwjvfiil he doesn't say it outright most of the time, but he makes not so subtle hints to it. Then we have at least two occasions where he admitted it. One where he admitted to disbanding 50+ bot accounts, and then again last round where he "supposedly" requested a bot account from Kesha to influence a sectors votes. Then we're supposed to believe everything you two are telling us the rest of the time, with Jones in the background grinning every time. Meanwhile even though it's obvious as fuck you guys run the show we're to attribute this to nobody. It's just random noobs nothing to see here. Oh by the way hit a bot IP and you fucking die. Now stfu noob we are top accounts blah blah blah.

I've never seen a damn thing to taint your play except these cases where you're noob farming at the start. However, birds of a feather flock together. I mean cmon you get the bot messaging you what players are open, so does Jones. That's real fucking normal ya know?
  • I duno if you know this, but I am not lynog so im not sure why you keep bringing situations up from years ago that involve him and not me. We are separate entities you know?

These cases where im noob farming? Last round I failed 2 out of my 4 newbie hits and this round I hit for like 30+ land...you have been around long enough to know that is a very simple thing to do. Dont be as idiotic as skydragon and make us believe you have such a lack of knowledge that you think that. As the first few replies said, its a basic thing to do.
  • you spend longer than that just on the forums lews so maybe you arent the guy to make that comment ;)
    OWNED xD
  • Im beginning to think bringing attention to a server that had no real problems and wasnt filled full of cheating asshole was a bad idea lol

Last round i had no problems at all and actually had fun even though i had Lews in my alliance :P now it seems the trash has walked in and there is drama lol

Seriously if this round in FBSK is already looking shit because of land farms ect it really goes to show who the scum of SK is on S1 because they have brought their shit into a server that wasnt corrupt.
  • edited August 2012
    Im beginning to think bringing attention to a server that had no real problems and wasnt filled full of cheating asshole was a bad idea lol

Last round i had no problems at all and actually had fun even though i had Lews in my alliance :P now it seems the trash has walked in and there is drama lol

Seriously if this round in FBSK is already looking shit because of land farms ect it really goes to show who the scum of SK is on S1 because they have brought their shit into a server that wasnt corrupt.
    lol no the players on S1 and FBSK are unrelated at least in this case. Me and Mind are still top 2 on the server and I don't think it'll be hard to stop a single cheater.
    on the other hand, the cheating on S1 is a different story. half the kds on the server have the 858-4D-A1-6D IP
    You do know I dont actually read most of the crap you guys write....especially if I log on and see 30+ new posts...ill just read the last one and comment via that. And unlike you, I can type very fast without the need to think like a slow ass retard for a response. At most I spend around 20mins.
  • It isnt hard to do i wrote that rebuttal about why cake is better than pie in like 5 mins its not hard to form letters to make words that people can understand even though i agree it is harder for some :P
  • So yeah, I couldn't login to fbsk so I gave up. Glad I didn't with all the multies running amok.
  • edited August 2012
    And Qwj arrives. I've been checking your PF accounts, and you and Lynog have logged in several times over the last day. Finally come to a consensus on what your reply will be? That's nice. :-))

And went exactly for that "tracking" stuff. Damn it, Bio! That's why I didn't mention it! :-(
    These cases where im noob farming? Last round I failed 2 out of my 4 newbie hits and this round I hit for like 30+ land...you have been around long enough to know that is a very simple thing to do. Dont be as idiotic as skydragon and make us believe you have such a lack of knowledge that you think that. As the first few replies said, its a basic thing to do.
    Stop twisting it, Qwj. Hitting out of newbie by tracking kingdoms is something even a noob can do but it's you and Lynog, so some will have a hard time believing that. Your group is dodgy as hell, your hits are dodgy as hell and you are, frankly, an idiot for thinking you could get away with it. :)
  • edited August 2012
    I've been checking your PF accounts, and you and Lynog have logged in several times over the last day.
    Someone needs to get a life rather than worry about the actions of others on a web browser text-based game.
  • It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.
    You do know I dont actually read most of the crap you guys write....especially if I log on and see 30+ new posts...ill just read the last one and comment via that. And unlike you, I can type very fast without the need to think like a slow ass retard for a response. At most I spend around 20mins.
    Resorting to abuse lews did i hit a nerve haha? Ok ..You may not think like a slow ass retard before you respond but you sure as fuck reply like one mate. You arent 12 so stop posting like you are, its not funny.. at all.

Sky, get away with what? So because you think lynog is dodgy suddenly my average newbie grabs are obvious cheating? Get a grip of yourself man. Nobody has anything showing me cheating on sk (except that i gave a 600 land KTed account away with no probes and mili yet still logged in to talk in uni chat.) Even dank who has a hard on for us and SS everything.

Can you say the same? No... nuff said nigga, nuff said. Without mentioning lynog you literally have nothing to say to me.

P.S - if you want me to teach you basic hit finding im sure i could slot you into my schedule.
  • And Qwj arrives. I've been checking your PF accounts, and you and Lynog have logged in several times over the last day. Finally come to a consensus on what your reply will be?
    Also... Wow, tracking our IPs ingame AND my pf account? You need another hobby mate. You are 1 step away from trying to find me irl
  • Don't accept any random friend requests on facebook lol :-))
  • Qwj would be great as a Tory spin doctor. With him around, they'll definitely get 100% of the vote at the next election. Chatting shit comes naturally to him. :)