Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So much for multi proof FBSK

Comments

• i keep wondering how you cannot see how to track these kingdoms yourself, though ill admit there are some really big defenceless kd's anyone can try to attack them on tick, i have seen enough of them myself, they are pretty easy to track
    I know about tracking kingdoms and how easy it can be, Bio. I was doing it as well but couldn't be bothered to wake up at 5am to attack. :)

My first few replies were solely for the purpose of seeing what they have to say for themselves. I purposefully didn't bring up the "tracking" stuff because I wanted to see what their excuses are, but now you've given them an excuse to use. :(
    Being honest, nobody should waste time waking up that early just for SK.....if its convenient time then thats another thing. But come on...its SK.
  • Mountain time ftw, i hit while watching
    Masterchef then go to sleep :)
    Which Masterchef...the UK one is always good. The Australian one isnt.
  • to start off with MindRNA's post about FBSK: I don't believe those kds are multis. FBSK has had a rather small crew of Malaysians playing ever since day 1. I clicked on most of the kds b4 the round started and there's at least 5 Malaysians this round. last round, I think there were 3 with one of them being Sam (who is MaS this round lol) Unless Sam is taking his friend's accounts (lol imagine going up to your friends and be like, hey let me use your SK account, I need to multi rape someone), I don't think they are multis. If he does multi rape someone, that someone is probably me lol

I would watch them carefully but won’t call them out as multis yet. I am not sure but I think I heard once b4 that ppl from Australia or something all have the same IP because they use the same phone line. Could be the same for Malaysians.
  • Protip; If a KD is growing 100-200 nw per hour most of newbiemode, then still only growing similar amount the last 12 hours you can almost guarantee that they have 0 military. 360 land farms like this are always easy to spot, NW is regardless most of them are bloated by pop and money NW.

Most noobs wont hit blind because there over 30k NW.

Who creates them? Inactive farms at round start and the first few weeks have been getting created for years now. I would actually doubt anyone would put the time into creating them when they arent going to get first hits all the time. So maybe a bot, i dunno.

• I would actually doubt anyone would put the time into creating them when they arent going to get first hits all the time. So maybe a bot, i dunno.

no maybe you because you and your group gets first hits all the time

• Could be carts way of making his game progress a bit faster. But yeah, just need to spot the growth. I didnt this round, got some decent hits regardless though
  • I would actually doubt anyone would put the time into creating them when they arent going to get first hits all the time. So maybe a bot, i dunno.

Ok ok i create all the inactives in the game, my bad. Even though i can barely even be bothered logging into my KD
    Usa. Great show tbh
  • In unrelated news, my baby girl rolled over for the first time on her own this morning... In Mtn Time Zone

Ok ok i create all the inactives in the game, my bad. Even though i can barely even be bothered logging into my KD
    No, just all those ~400 land kds with no mili in G2 with a bunch of random IPs from proxies
  • w/e I doubt anyone beat this hit right out of newbie mode:
    August 21, 22:28:30 Our brave kingdom Cloud Strife (1:5) attacked GOT SWAG (1:15) and conquered 57 planets.
    Usa. Great show tbh
    Is that the one with Gordon Ramsay? Just cant see him seriously on Masterchef...Hells Kitchen yes...but Masterchef...its so....mellow.
  • at work, from what i can see their grabs are LEGIT, yes an under avg player to make grabs like that would prob have been a farm, but if that is from lyn or qwj they DEF have the skill to find targets out of newbie like this, i myself have hit that good just from looking based on nw and land etc and other factors.
  • Ya the one with ramsay, hes pretty good jn it. Makes them feel like the homecooks they are haha, but he chews people out often. Same with the other judges, great times though. Plus theres a blind chick in the top 4, like wtf
  • Ya the one with ramsay, hes pretty good jn it. Makes them feel like the homecooks they are haha, but he chews people out often. Same with the other judges, great times though. Plus theres a blind chick in the top 4, like wtf
    Just goes to show food isnt about presentation or looks, its about the taste. She must be insane in blind taste test they have on Hells Kitchen...shame its not on masterchef
  • edited August 2012
    Those are some lucky hits but not outside of realm of possibility. Its actually is relatively easy to find kingdoms like that early in the round. Between Vindicators newbie calculator and a little expirience, one can calculate exactly how much who has. If you are willing to send a 100-150 tank and take the risk, its quite doable.

And I just checked every single one of those kingdoms, tons of IPvSKs and none match.
    You are right but it is a small server. We don't have lots of new people signing up to max explore and build no defense. These guys use the bot and if doubt is to be cast they are the first you would look at. Making the accounts on a cell phone then keeping your main seperate with a proxy or using your isp is just too easy. It's blatant farming but nobody will care. They usually make huge banks they hit early then tee off to break other players down. They are very good at what they do it is always questionable and doesn't result in a KT. Lynog will outgrow and roll everyone until he gets KTed without a reason.

Not trying to whine for a KT just filling Mind in. I don't know how much he's aware of these days. Basically if you have any interest in the bot, which has immunity, you would talk to Lynog so he can show you how to use it.

My personal favorite that materializes soon is the bot is som and sok'ing everyone and messaging them the open targets. They can't prevent this it's just they are so good the bot uses them for its dirty deeds. Of course they can't resist and shouldn't be accountable.
    Just goes to show food isnt about presentation or looks, its about the taste. SheI must be insane in blind taste test they have on Hells Kitchen...shame its not on masterchef
    I doubted her until last night, she plated a dish that looked better than the other girl, who wins every challenge and was the best. She said she tastes things separately then altogether, and can picture how they go together. If i had to think of a perfect chef, that would be my description!

On the flipside she got trolled by lobster and cut her finger.
  • My personal favorite that materializes soon is the bot is som and sok'ing everyone and messaging them the open targets. They can't prevent this it's just they are so good the bot uses them for its dirty deeds. Of course they can't resist and shouldn't be accountable.
    Lol, had almost forgotten about that. :)
  • SK of late is interesting. You have a group of players who may or not cheat, that get accused of cheating. And you have the people accusing them of cheating, who themselves cheat 'for the greater good'. Then you have the rest of SK who just eat popcorn and coast along.

What good does all the QQ do? If you think someomes cheating, actions speak louder than words. Battle royale!
  • SK of late is interesting. You have a group of players who may or not cheat, that get accused of cheating. And you have the people accusing them of cheating, who themselves cheat 'for the greater good'. Then you have the rest of SK who just eat popcorn and coast along.

What good does all the QQ do? If you think someomes cheating, actions speak louder than words. Battle royale!
    Been that way for the past 10 years, nothing new.

• Yet when the cheaters "for the greater good" finish with all the "big bad cheaters" they then turn to the rest of sk because they get bored. Popcorn time over.
  • Can we at least distinguish the good cheaters from the bad cheaters.....
  • The only bad cheaters are lynog qwj and Jones.

Dank and sky dragon are too busy trying to suck their dicks to notice anyone else.
  • edited August 2012
    One side is willing to stop cheating and die for their deeds. The other wants them to die but not be held accountable for their own actions. It creates more cheaters and animosity. There is an elite class that can do no wrong. They pick and choose who dies. This has gone on too long and won't correct itself.

I'm too lazy to cheat these days I'm not motivated to fight a battle of the minds. People have to change by their own will I can't force it.
  • Might not be new but Its reaching new heights now. This kid in ixtas alliance multis openly, but hes one of at least a dozen who do it. Seems everyone is deadset on turning SK to multi vs multi, dunno why.
    Its like using godmode in videogames, you have fun for a bit then it becomes boring.
  • edited August 2012
    I know what you mean. Thinking of suiciding on Lynog because of the multi's and taking a break for a couple of months.
  • obligatory jones is a big big cheatyface comment in thread mentioning jones
  • Though there isnt proof on him multiing is there? The multi in my alliance said they were multis but never gave proof
  • Wait, I thought the captcha is suppose to take care of the bot?