Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So much for multi proof FBSK

edited August 2012 in Game Talk
This is what happens when we advertise a server lol. Now granted ipvsk without interaction is fine, it really could be a whole bunch of friends so i guess we can leave them be for now however if you anyone spots some interaction, post it up here.

Anyone knows who this Robert Lee is? I am pretty sure I saw him play last round but do not remember which kingdom.

Mas 1:20
MaS (X:3,Y:2) @ Mystical Lands 502 57,800 1,290
FaceBook Profile: Private
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 838-81-66-5F - August 22, 00:56:05

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 951-B6-3E-FB
IPvSK2: 779-56-0B-28
IPvSK2: 808-07-A3-CE
IPvSK2: 813-8F-20-0D
IPvSK2: 808-3D-28-34

noob (1:16)
noob (X:5,Y:1) @ Mountainous 507 58,963 1,271
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 838-81-66-5F - August 22, 00:49:20

IPvSK2: 819-1A-F1-F6
IPvSK2: 813-6C-8C-A7
IPvSK2: 838-81-66-5F
IPvSK2: 826-CD-9E-5D

Facebook profile http://www.facebook.com/hasta.lavista.520
Name: Hasta Lavista
Joined Facebook August 18 (how the f@ck did he join starkingdoms?, no friends, no profile)

zhi (1:7)
zhi (X:10,Y:2) @ Mountainous 472 59,784 1,270
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 838-81-66-5F - August 22, 00:55:21

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/ezhi.chiang (From Malasya)

Robert (1:14)
Robert (X:10,Y:9) Forest and Wilderness 437 60,079 1,230
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 838-81-66-5F - August 21, 23:56:00

IPvSK2: 826-CD-9E-5D

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/robert.lee.3781 (From Malasya)

Comments

• ive never seen a more pathetic thing in my life lol
  • I've played games in the past when people use multiple fb accounts it really is sad and pathetic lol
  • whats worse is someone posting it in here like anyone gives a shit
  • I give a shit... Usually once a day... Right after my morning coffee...
  • edited August 2012
    whats worse is someone posting it in here like anyone gives a shit
    August 21, 22:00:10 Our brave kingdom Iron Mike Tyson (1:3) attacked Fast and Furious (2:13) and conquered 45 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:12 Our brave kingdom Iron Mike Tyson (1:3) attacked Carpets R us (2:17) and conquered 38 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:15 Our brave kingdom Iron Mike Tyson (1:3) attacked Blob (2:1) and conquered 36 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:21 Our brave kingdom Iron Mike Tyson (1:3) attacked Fast and Furious (2:13) and conquered 38 planets.

Yeah, well - Your cheating, people DO give a shit about. :-))

Wish I was that fast. Nearly 40 land each time! Not entirely sure, but they look like land farms to me.. haha.

And Qwj?

August 21, 22:00:03 Our brave kingdom Fred Elliott (1:3) attacked Universe (2:14) and conquered 43 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:08 Our brave kingdom Fred Elliott (1:3) attacked Universe (2:14) and conquered 36 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:30 Our brave kingdom Fred Elliott (1:3) attacked IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (2:11) and conquered 34 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:35 Our brave kingdom Fred Elliott (1:3) attacked IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (2:11) and conquered 28 planets.

You guys in 1:3 aren't at war with 2:11 so that would explain why he got slightly less for the second two attacks. The kingdom was in the wrong alliance? I just find this whole thing hilarious.

And we were only 35 seconds out of newbie, lol.
  • Sky bringing the drama early. Glad to see you didn't sell out.
  • Being honest Sky, you sometimes can tell whether the target is defenceless. Usually between 300-370 land with less than 38k nw...always no d.
  • Those are some lucky hits but not outside of realm of possibility. Its actually is relatively easy to find kingdoms like that early in the round. Between Vindicators newbie calculator and a little expirience, one can calculate exactly how much who has. If you are willing to send a 100-150 tank and take the risk, its quite doable.

And I just checked every single one of those kingdoms, tons of IPvSKs and none match.
  • Sky bringing the drama early. Glad to see you didn't sell out.
    No way, and especially not to them two. :)
    Being honest Sky, you sometimes can tell whether the target is defenceless. Usually between 300-370 land with less than 38k nw...always no d.
    I agree with you that sometimes you can tell. But 8/8 attacks on 4 kingdoms, all successful? Wish I had that kind of luck. ;-)
  • edited August 2012
    And I just checked every single one of those kingdoms, tons of IPvSKs and none match.
    First thing I did too. Interesting that a kingdom can explore so much land and decide not to train one bit of military. :-))

And to top it off:

Rank Kingdom name Land
    1 Iron Mike Tyson (1:3) 592 -------- Lynog
    2 Fred Elliott (1:3) 564 -------- Qwj
    3 Mai (1:13) 553 -------- Neg
    4 Reload (1:3) 549 -------- ??

Surely a coincidence? Rank 1, 2 and 4 grouped together. Been watching a lot of people since sign-ups. I'd be willing to bet that Reload is Jones.
  • Coincidences and speculation isn't evidence. Back in the day Sephiroth and Depressland used to get those kinds of hits all the time and they were able to be competitive when the rest of us were clicking 2x the normal production que. I still don't think it was possible legitly but I never found any good evidence, and trust me, I looked.

And to be honest, back in the day I saw those kind of hits quite a bit. If you do prep work and take the risk, its doable. Is it lucky and suspicious, sure. But not impossible.
  • Someone should make a scanner of IPvSKs. Kind of like the kind Bcart probably has. Scans the universe and pops out every kingdom that matches another kingdom. Nobody is good enough to run a bunch of accounts and proxy flawlessly, that would take way too much time and effort.
  • Personally I don't see why anyone would want to be #1 on day 1. That's a sure way of getting owned quickest lol
  • Lynog's Ego = Impenetrable Wall of Tanks
  • edited August 2012
    The problem with matching IP's is that the person can claim their brother/sister/mother/father/dog/cat/goldfish/whatever owns that account. :-(

What I find funny is that Lynog needs to change his IP so often when he has just one static IP. He's obviously using proxies. Could be that he's trying to remain hidden, but it's Lynog, so no. I'd bet on an ulterior motive.

Just noticed that he's just been grabbed too. :-))
  • Lynog's Ego = SkyDragon's Man Love for Lynog
  • Yeah but we have long had a rule of match ipvsk + interact = you are cheating. In that situation the burden of proving that you are legit falls on you. Otherwise the burden of proof is on however is accusing you.

So far the FBSK multies I found have not interacted so it is possible they are just friends too. And as long as they don't interact, I don't really care if this is four different people or one guy trying four different strats. This thread was just a heads up to em to keep their noses clean.
  • That being said, you made the right call putting this into PFs. By itself it doesn't mean anything but if evidence keeps pilling up then eventually a more meaningful conclusion can be made.
  • edited August 2012
    Lynog's Ego = SkyDragon's Man Love for Lynog
    To be honest, I was perfectly content with leaving his kingdom be. I only have one kingdom and wanted to see if he can back up his "kingdom-building skills" through a decent kingdom. But 592 land? Maybe if it was anyone else but him, lol.
    Yeah but we have long had a rule of match ipvsk + interact = you are cheating. In that situation the burden of proving that you are legit falls on you. Otherwise the burden of proof is on however is accusing you.
    Still looking into it Mind, but I think that when you take into account Lynog's history, it's not a surprise. The only thing I'm wondering is if he'll be made free land or a KT. :)

SoM on Mike:

August 22, 06:54:09 Iron Mike Tyson (1:3) Spy on Military 3,626 33 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (12) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (11)
    Soldiers 955 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,010 106 75 85 103

SoM on Fred:

Mission: Success
    (August 22, 07:21:11)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 55 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (14) UNAVAILABLE (14)
    Soldiers 419 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,373 85 85 86 86

Look at what was sent. Interesting. :)
  • Well difference for me is I dont alter my life (sleep patterns) just so I can get max hits at 5am....
  • yeah jones is the last one you lack in that sector
  • edited August 2012
    Same here, Lews. :)

And Bio, that is probably the worst thing they could've done whereby all 3 of them decided to group together. In G1 as well where people will notice this stuff too, lol.

Edit: Cus Damato has Kesha's bots IP. And is FW. I'm thinking that kingdom was going to be a bank or something. So basically in 1:3, you have Lynog, bot, Qwj, then Jones grouped together in that order. Nothing odd there. :)
  • Lol

August 21, 22:00:40 Our brave kingdom Reload (1:3) attacked Hot girls (2:13) and conquered 41 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:47 Our brave kingdom Reload (1:3) attacked BUGRACE (2:18) and conquered 35 planets.
    August 21, 22:00:50 Our brave kingdom Reload (1:3) attacked Hot girls (2:13) and conquered 35 planets.
    August 21, 22:01:00 Our brave kingdom Reload (1:3) attacked BUGRACE (2:18) and conquered 30 planets.

People wake up so early.....bah
  • edited August 2012
    i knew they where stacked together, my old SL recreated to land with them in LG, the question is what happens, as long as they play a fair game im not judging them for being "lucky" in the insane lagfest, all KD's they attacked where on my list as well, i just was unlucky with ticklag

also not everyone has to wake up @ 5 AM to get the hit in, some people live in diff timezones

• edited August 2012
    Wow, Jones also got 40+ land for his first hit. We need to ask them what their secret is if they're not using land farms, lol. One other thing is that I'd be more inclined to believe that they had just been lucky or tracked their growth if those kingdoms didn't all have multiple IPvSK's which only leads to the conclusion that someone had been logging in and exploring for this sole purpose. :)
  • Its no secret, i had a few people point me in the range of what a military-less kd looks like, and in four rounds i had 13/16 work.

My question is, who is making these farms and forgetting about them? Ordid someone else hit shortly after? Logic tells us the creator would grab it, i wouldnt make a farm and let someone else eat it.

Dont care who did it tbh, im curious to know who has that much dedication to this dead game though haha
  • *cough* lovsan
  • Wow, Jones also got 40+ land for his first hit. We need to ask them what their secret is if they're not using land farms, lol. One other thing is that I'd be more inclined to believe that they had just been lucky or tracked their growth if those kingdoms didn't all have multiple IPvSK's which only leads to the conclusion that someone had been logging in and exploring for this sole purpose. :)
    i keep wondering how you cannot see how to track these kingdoms yourself, though ill admit there are some really big defenceless kd's anyone can try to attack them on tick, i have seen enough of them myself, they are pretty easy to track
    Its no secret, i had a few people point me in the range of what a military-less kd looks like, and in four rounds i had 13/16 work.

My question is, who is making these farms and forgetting about them? Ordid someone else hit shortly after? Logic tells us the creator would grab it, i wouldnt make a farm and let someone else eat it.

Dont care who did it tbh, im curious to know who has that much dedication to this dead game though haha
    Zeal is asking the right question: who is willing to grow a kd explorewhoring just so they can farm it? the IPs dont match but that can be proxied i recon, i honestly dont care that much they grabbed targets everyone could have tried to grab, if you are so mad about it: fix it by trying to grab them.

i for one couldnt care less about these sets of grabs, they dont match IPvSK and the targets on the list arent a huge surprise for me so im willing to let it go

• i keep wondering how you cannot see how to track these kingdoms yourself, though ill admit there are some really big defenceless kd's anyone can try to attack them on tick, i have seen enough of them myself, they are pretty easy to track
    I know about tracking kingdoms and how easy it can be, Bio. I was doing it as well but couldn't be bothered to wake up at 5am to attack. :)

My first few replies were solely for the purpose of seeing what they have to say for themselves. I purposefully didn't bring up the "tracking" stuff because I wanted to see what their excuses are, but now you've given them an excuse to use. :(