Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So much for multi proof FBSK

124»

Comments

• edited August 2012
    :-))
  • You are awfully shit at debating mate haha same pattern every time

Talk utter nonsense based on no evidence and somehow include lynog > i respond and challenge your arguments > you fold and change the subject - answer nothing - make a painfullly unfunny joke
  • edited August 2012
    Sorry mate, but you seem to have a habit of taking what I write, rearranging a few words and throwing it back at me like a douche. No creativity at all. :-))

And I'm not interested in having a "debate" with you. All of you are suspected cheaters anyway and various evidence has been shown relating to you guys for a long time, but in any case: You have a group in 1:3 - Lynog, a bot kd, you, then Jones. All of you hit "inactive" kingdoms with 6 different IP's per target kingdom that were obviously land farms within seconds of leaving newbie mode. Some of those IP's even matched. Not only that, but Lynog seems to keep finding these inactive land farms when others are having trouble, lol. Then, you also have a FW bot in your group. Some nice money it has. A bank for the three of you? :)

Go away, Qwj. Cry more to someone who cares.
  • cheater vs. cheater... this is SK
  • Stop making multis faggots.

Thanks.
  • Listen mate the day you provide 1... just 1 bit of evidence against me showing me cheating (like i said apart from the fact i gave a 600 land kd away after it was kted last round) is the day ill put my hands up and say you dont talk shite.

And i repeat mate just 1 bit of evidence, shouldnt be hard considering u think i do it all the time...i even invite you to browse danks screenshot collection.

I shouldnt have to mention this part but considering u blatantly dont read it and mentioned him again....I. AM. NOT. LYNOG.

Omg i hit a kd with more than 1 ip for 30 odd land!!!! I am worse than hitler!

Cry more? You are the one crying about us you nonce i didnt even know anything about it until last night when someone told me about your post haha. Go scan the universe with your IP list or watch our pf accounts u weird little man haha.
  • Didn't say you were Lynog but I prefer to generalize when it comes to you and him because there's nothing that really differentiates the two of you, both in regards to suspected cheating or otherwise.
  • Ok mate i await this 1 bit of evidence then. If it was the other way around id have no problem but that would be pointless, everyone knows u are scum anyway with firm evidence. Im only slightly suspected by a few with no evidence :)

Tldr- i win
  • edited August 2012
    I have to agree with Sky that you're practically twins. Your authority whether real or perceived comes from Lynog's firepower. I've never seen you do anything but benefit from it. Is it trolling to put your name in with his deeds? Of course but rightfully so. I accepted responsibility for the actions of my ua. I kick out those I disagree with I don't support them no matter what. You should accept responsibility when 2ndC screws up too. Since my return last year I've completely dismantled the place. I got hella haters I don't give a fuck don't think I'm nap a bot fuck that shit. It ran without me or Ice for two years. I saw what it became said hell no. He came here and posted full support to my decision. Why you flag that UA if you don't love bots? You too pussy to go against the grain like me and sky. We are the opposition like it or not.
  • edited August 2012
    Qwj, your post is a prime example. You see what you want to see and then reply based on those fantasies, e.g. I didn't say anywhere in my earlier post that I'll be showing any new evidence. Also, you have a knack for not giving answers to the specific problems that have been brought up so I can't really be bothered to repeat anything after a certain time.

I haven't hidden anything that I've done to date. I've trolled hard for laughs, and any multi'ing and ghosting is well-known so your threats over "evidence" are pointless and pathetic. Not only that, but you seem to live in a fantasy world where you're well-liked. Sorry to break it to you, but "well-liked" people don't hide like pussies every round. I've had my AIM address up for days in-game expecting to be raped, but nothing happened. You won't even do that. That in itself speaks volumes about who is more hated and thought of as "scum". :-))
  • edited August 2012
    Why are you still talking?

Its obvious who has the multi's and who doesnt. Like you say your aim is posted and nothing has happened, because we dont have multi's and dont really care about you.

On the other hand you actively searched for Lynogs KD because you have a bone on for him, now your wasting more of your time making DW Multi's to rape him.

In the end you waste your time, we dont care. Enjoy.

I actually feel sorry for you
  • edited August 2012
    tldr;

My penis is the biggest so I win.

Oh and my truck is bigger too.
  • Dank, your post might make sense if there was a 2ndC mate.

You kicked members for cheating? But thats all fc has ever done haha

What perceived authority? I wasnt aware i had any
  • qwjvnog

nope, doesnt have a ring to it.
  • you spend longer than that just on the forums lews so maybe you arent the guy to make that comment ;)
    You do know I dont actually read most of the crap you guys write....especially if I log on and see 30+ new posts...ill just read the last one and comment via that. And unlike you, I can type very fast without the need to think like a slow ass retard for a response. At most I spend around 20mins.
    Resorting to abuse lews did i hit a nerve haha? Ok ..You may not think like a slow ass retard before you respond but you sure as fuck reply like one mate. You arent 12 so stop posting like you are, its not funny.. at all.

Sky, get away with what? So because you think lynog is dodgy suddenly my average newbie grabs are obvious cheating? Get a grip of yourself man. Nobody has anything showing me cheating on sk (except that i gave a 600 land KTed account away with no probes and mili yet still logged in to talk in uni chat.) Even dank who has a hard on for us and SS everything.

Can you say the same? No... nuff said nigga, nuff said. Without mentioning lynog you literally have nothing to say to me.

P.S - if you want me to teach you basic hit finding im sure i could slot you into my schedule.
    Lol looks I hit a nerve. I seem to have uncovered your daily exploits of spending most of your time on SK arguing with the community...

Its ok dude, just accept it, Lynog is cooler.
  • Im not the one acting like i dont spend time on sk though you are when u are very obviously spending more than most making shit spam posts
  • edited August 2012
    Im not the one acting like i dont spend time on sk though you are when u are very obviously spending more than most making shit spam posts
    you are when u are very obviously spending more than most making shit spam posts
    spending more than most making shit spam posts
    shit spam posts
    now that has a ring to it!
  • Lews is the new ER lol
  • Im not the one acting like i dont spend time on sk though you are when u are very obviously spending more than most making shit spam posts
    You choose to read them. What does that make you?

Loser.