Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MULTI WITH REAL KD AND GHOST KD

Comments

• A lot of people are butthurt that Sky is able to do it tbh.....given the chance I wouldn't trust most here NOT to abuse their position if given the opportunity to have a ghost kd.
    +1

Wonder how many others would've willingly shared the method? Very few, I'd imagine, lol.
    Being honest, I woulda milked it instead rather than broadcast it....hehehehe always fun to troll.
    Not going to lie, I thought about doing the same thing but thankfully common sense took over just in time. :)
  • Sky lets see your round summary upto now. First you made a multi army of 20 plus kds, you had your main kd higson or w/e which you pyramid farmed with. for those who dont fully understand what that is well.. he was suiciding KD1 then getting 4x first hits with KD2 then using his main kds to then hit KD2 4x and get huge land gains (the shittest form of player there is).

Then you started arsoning all random kds with your 20 plus kds and also suiciding then onto people you "thought" were me. You finally randomly guessed my kd and proceeded to wreck it with your multi army, all because im the greatest player youve ever laid eyes on.

You then came in here talking about how your guna smash my face in and asked for my address, i gave you it, the next day you tell the biggest lie ever about coming up here but i wernt here (HAHAHAHA).

Then you leave your bot/script making newbie multies. You land a few of them in 1:14 and help me and Qwj trap the ghost in there, Pretending in the PFs like your jesus and your only here to help.

Then you being the little wierd nerd you are make figure out how to make a ghost kd yourself and post it in here for EVERYONE to see.

Then after all this pathetic cheating you decide to make even more multies and steal away negs sector and take him out of his alliance so that bruce aka cyborg the pussy can hit him. All because he said something in the UC earlier that day. Neg decided to suicide his KD so that he didnt get raped by a faggot ghost and you use 2 of your ghosts to get the first 6 or so hits (pathetic isnt the word)

After all this you take full control of 1:14 and set bruce free whilst having your tongue conjoined into cyborg bumhole.

After this you start attacking legit KDs because he was constantly failing his KD on 2 proven cheats.

Turns out Campco the AL was also sharing his KD with darubian who all along were cheating and who said in an IM convo yday that they were just "trying to bye some time" for the 2 big guys caught with IP and interaction.

After all this pathetic cheating you proceed to use your pussy multis and ghosts against pie and co during war.

So after all this pathetic faggotry you have pulled this round you still come in here and act like your a good guy and butter wouldnt melt in your mouth.

I think i speak for the whole of the playerbase when i say your a pathetic joke with zero friends on not one of us want you here. Heres the door now bye bye faggot.

Your by far SKs worse cheat of the last 5 years atleast, Your pathetic in everyway possible. Please roll over and die you smelly muslim
  • Some achievement though...hehe in 1 round = SK's worst cheat. Kesha's been vying for that title for years!!!
  • No doubt, that deserves a round of applause. Took you a little over a month to beat kesha whos been tryin for a decade
  • edited August 2012
    "Sky let.. "

Lynog, you might as well delete your post. No way I'm ever reading your comments again if I can help it after your lies and childish behaviour the other day.
  • Truth hurts ey :-D
  • If people ghost, there will be fair players getting hit. Some deserve to be slapped around but i bet others who dont deserve it will be hit too. Its the internet, you add anonymity and people do stupid shit.
  • how does anyone deserve to be slapped around by a ghost kd zeal?
  • The only ones who "deserve" to be slapped around are the faggots who are currently ghosting and hitting legit kds. Thats it
  • If people ghost, there will be fair players getting hit. Some deserve to be slapped around but i bet others who dont deserve it will be hit too. Its the internet, you add anonymity and people do stupid shit.
  • Bruce wayne deserves to get slapped around by a ghost if he ever builds a real Kd again :p
  • edited August 2012
    NOBODY playing within the rules needs to get hit with a ghost or multies... Slap them around fairly if you have to, with real kingdoms... the point of the game.
    I'll be playing with a real, normal kingdom next round. Whatever happens, happens. I assume that if the ghost problem isn't fixed before R52 starts, it should be fixed before R53 (No, I don't believe it either, but thought I'd say it anyway). R52 will just be a half-assed round for most probably. A lot of stuff that will be classed as unfair will probably happen, but nothing much can be done about it.
  • Playing with a real normal kingdom...along with the multi army you have already mentioned you are making to go for lynog and as you said, me for having venus/alex killed etc?

If its not fixed i might actually make a ghost to keep on standby to hit your main(s)... i wont be playing but i can still go all res dw just to stop you too :)
  • edited August 2012
    Who said I'm going after Lynog or you? I don't have any plans to go after anyone in R52. It's a new round, who cares. I vaguely remember mentioning that I can't be bothered with him anymore as well in one of the other threads..
  • you did actually, something about being on your "list" or something coz i got your mates killed haha
  • Nah, if I did, I was just trolling.
  • Is that how you responded to your Dad when he brought up the time he caught you sucking cock?
  • My dad is a fucking asshole and I don't talk to him. So your comment is irrelevant.
  • Can't disagree with you about your Dad - he made you.
  • FIIIIIGHT!
  • Nah.

NSG still mad that I tapped him earlier. Sky > NSG. :)
  • edited August 2012
    I get the pros and cons to both sides. Sky played a bit dirty, but he did have a rather large hand in the resolution. I look at this way, back in the day FC abused glitches and paraded them around so others could misuse them. They did good work then. Was it fair? Hell no, but it still made the game better. That's why I joined them when Fenrir fell. No one liked it, but it was still an improvement on what we had, and now we are faced with the same situation.

He was maniacal, down right dirty, and sided with people for really unknown reasons, but it made it better. Sky, you were the nuclear bomb of this round. You will forever go down in history as a truly evil device, but in the long run, you saved many players from leaving and ended something before it got out of hand. As I and many others may not have agreed with your stance, I still applaud your efforts.

In todays world the bomb is still around, let's just be grateful its not in sk any longer.
  • I don't applaud him, I don't compare him to a bomb, he's nothing. Having a kd that can't be hit back and parading around like the SK cheat police? Fucking retarded if you ask me. And having to get a 5k land kd powerless, just to hit him with an invincible kd... Just shows how good he really is... Good luck with a real kd next round.. if you have the balls to play. You can always find me under the name Pie. Hope your hiding skills are better than your playing skills.Im not coming after you, but I can assure you... Some will. I hold no grudges even over fucking tools like you.
  • Thanks Darubian, means a lot. :)