Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MULTI WITH REAL KD AND GHOST KD

edited August 2012 in General
Well i ask the uni for help to kill this cheater...

Comments

• a ghost prober, that is comedy gold.
    3 matching IPs.
    heavy
  • edited August 2012
    They won't be made a Uni KT because they're Dom kingdoms.
  • paypal? ill take that bet. Your guna have to work out the conversion rate though
  • do it do it do it do it!
  • wait, why doesn't mushroom just kill himself?
  • sabos started...

August 15, 06:06:32 Sup3rWet (1:10) Spy on Kingdom 20,000 60 The probes have come back with a report that is 96% accurate:

Name: Sir NutsALot

Planets: 26,211
    Networth: 7,014,227
    Honor: 6,520
    Platinum: 1,371,545
    Power: 910,058
    Population: 111,057

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 23,526
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 297,000

Tanks: 73,615
    Tactical Fighters: 86,731
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Where's the phote shot?
  • a lie like always, just to get a personal vendetta. Occurs at the end of the round... Like always. Nothing new !!
  • edited August 2012
    a lie like always, just to get a personal vendetta. Occurs at the end of the round... Like always. Nothing new !!
    Care to explain why ALL the ghosts IPs are on your kingdom?

*awaits the usual brother/gf/co-worker/flatmate reply

Although if they havent interacted the non ghost has done nothing against the rules. But he obviously knows (or is) the ghost and if its being used to hit/probe legit people id take it out on him :-))
  • a lie like always, just to get a personal vendetta. Occurs at the end of the round... Like always. Nothing new !!
    i dont know you... all i know is that your ghost KD is hitting and bashing in our sector...

• Assdragon would you like to tell me how your guna pay up B-)
  • 3 matching IPs with a ghost kd, i have no idea why retards bother trying to cheat if your not even going to try and hide it then why bother

Although if they havent interacted the non ghost has done nothing against the rules. But he obviously knows (or is) the ghost and if its being used to hit/probe legit people id take it out on him :-))
    Actually, scratch that :-))

August 14, 02:49:31 Our brave kingdom Sup3rWet (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 1,145 planets.
    August 14, 03:06:27 Our brave kingdom Blaaarghhhhh (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 1,015 planets

hahahaha^^^

Actually, scratch that :-))

August 14, 02:49:31 Our brave kingdom Sup3rWet (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 1,145 planets.
    August 14, 03:06:27 Our brave kingdom Blaaarghhhhh (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 1,015 planets

August 14, 00:04:45 Our brave kingdom Tiramisu (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 1,745 planets.
    August 14, 01:39:16 Our brave kingdom Belial (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 1,292 planets.
    August 14, 03:06:27 Our brave kingdom Blaaarghhhhh (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 1,015 planets.
    August 14, 05:08:29 Our brave kingdom BabyGod (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 948 planets.
    August 14, 05:49:58 Our brave kingdom Belial (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 665 planets.
    August 14, 06:56:45 Our brave kingdom Probable Cause (1:10) attacked Tiger Uppercut (2:18) and conquered 422 planets.

Yeah my fault I attacked ALLIANCE KT. I should NEVER listen to my SL (babygod) and AL by attacking the KT. Guys stop witchhunting and start KTing real targets.
  • are you a retard?
  • you attacked the same KD 15mins apart with a ghost kd matching you on 3 IPs and you dont think you are cheating here in anyway? your either really new or really stupid, either way goodluck dying you cheating cunt

• Yeah my fault I attacked ALLIANCE KT. I should NEVER listen to my SL (babygod) and AL by attacking the KT. Guys stop witchhunting and start KTing real targets.
    Except they dont match with ALL a ghosts ips
  • Duck Tales, Woo-oo!
  • Is there even a thread about the amount of multis that were hitting/saboing Eiko? Why is it suggested that Dom would bury this thread?
  • I am curious how the multi and ghost protecting Ami gets lost in all this... Maybe because we didn't run to PFs about it... But 600+ news in 3 seperate multi waves allowing 2 grabs on me... One by Skydragon, because he got asked to... LOL, its bs. But what's done is done, I just can't believe all that, more multis.. bigger ghost, gets forgotten about... Why? Because its Ami and not Dom?
  • pie i told you before, and ill tell you again, i have no idea who the ghosts are, other then sky because he made it REALLY obvious, i dont know who the multi owner is and i dont know who bruce it, who ever thought i comanded this great army of ghosts and multis has something wrong in their heads...

just sayin
  • I am curious how the multi and ghost protecting Ami gets lost in all this... Maybe because we didn't run to PFs about it... But 600+ news in 3 seperate multi waves allowing 2 grabs on me... One by Skydragon, because he got asked to... LOL, its bs. But what's done is done, I just can't believe all that, more multis.. bigger ghost, gets forgotten about... Why? Because its Ami and not Dom?
    come the end of the round atleast you can say you played with some honor and didnt use any rat tactics like them.
  • Back to topic... UNI KT is already powerless and broken...

• im waiting for the assdragon response to how im getting my 100million dollars
  • so, I have no problem being the founder of Dominion, with superw3t being posted, but skydraggon, really pie said it best.

What in the world do you think gives you the right to talk about ghost KDs...with all the shit you have pulled this round!!! you really do make me sick to my stomach!!!!
  • Campco, I never said you controlled them... I just said its kinda crap its all lost in this uni kt...
  • What in the world do you think gives you the right to talk about ghost KDs...with all the shit you have pulled this round!!! you really do make me sick to my stomach!!!!
    Erm.. maybe because *I* found the method, and *I* tested dozens of ways to try to unghost that very same kingdom (Even though nothing worked) so *I* will have all the experience? Maybe? No?

I'm actually starting to regret posting the method simply because most seem to miss the actual reason as to why it was posted in the first place. Maybe I should've just kept it to myself and created 100+ ghost kingdoms then raped everyone to kingdom come next round as some had suggested. Pity that I thought a lot of you had the brains to understand things logically, lol.
  • No i do undertand and if you did just have the kd for the experience i would have thought you would have had the honor to not hit active kds
  • You try having a ghost kingdom and be limited to hitting inactives and newbies. Watch how quickly you get bored. Yes, maybe I shouldn't have gone after others, but what's done is done. R51 is almost over. R52 is almost upon us. :)