Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MULTI WITH REAL KD AND GHOST KD

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Damn, you saw the message. :-(

So say I kept it to myself and a few others and raped you guys to kingdom come next round, what then?

Remember, NO-ONE knows I know the method (Everyone thought that it's pretty much random), and NO-ONE knows who will be doing it. I'm really regretting telling everyone now. I could've raped everyone with 100+ ghosts and blamed it on Lynog. Missed opportunity..
  • Oh grow up, Pie.

And I've probably hit a handful of active kingdoms since July 16th when the ghost was made. And half of those were KTs anyway. I think I did pretty well not letting the power of a ghost kingdom get to my head.

Skydragon your an absolute imbicile for posting the method on how to create Ghost kingdoms..
    RD52 will be virtually unplayable for any decent non cheating players around and it will be all down to you..

You regret posting it? Come on you knew what you were doing --if you didnt your a bigger Idiot than I thought!!

Pie hit the Nail on the head --Your a Hypocrite a liar and a cheater to boot.
  • edited August 2012
    So instead we are faced with a lot of others which will come rape us.

Remember, people can proxy so NO-ONE will know who will be doing it.

You're still thinking in fallacy land.
    People like you are overestimating the number of ghosts next round. There will probably be a dozen at most. A lot of people will still prefer playing with normal kingdoms. However, I have no doubt that if you knew the method, you're one who would get himself and his friends to rape the rest of us. People like you need to be grateful that a better person than that found the method.

Forget proxies, your kingdom is hidden most of the time. You can't even see the IP's, lol.
    RD52 will be virtually unplayable for any decent non cheating players around and it will be all down to you..
    Nope, Scars is largely to blame. I posted the method, but within minutes, it was taken down. Barely anyone saw my post. Scars made a new thread with a brief summary of the method, and a Mod stickied it. I was shocked by the fact that in his OP, he had still detailed every single step you needed to take to create a ghost kingdom, and I sat there wondering why my thread was taken down if his will take you through the whole process anyway, lol. He was also totally oblivious to it all until I told him about a week ago in UC, then he changed it. His post was up for around 3 weeks.

In any case, I'm not going to explain myself to you any further, Kes. You consistently miss the point anyway.
  • Tactics, Lews. Think that's what he desires. :)

I wouldn't say I'm hated. Probably a handful of people probably hate me but shout the loudest so as to give the impression that that is the case.
    Dont worry, you're not on my hatelist, nobody is really, no need to hate over a game. Over politics and arrogant western imperialism often pushed by right wing americans? Yes.

• Skydragon is a moron because skydragon is a moron.
  • edited August 2012
    Am i mistaken or was the knowledge known before Sky did it? I thought someone else made the KD and a few people found out, then came Sky posting it.

And id rather it be widespread than held by a few. Whoever bruce is, hes a cunt and you can be sure if we trapped him again hed just tell his friends how to do it. He obviously had no reservations about hitting legit people :p what stops him from doing jt again next round?
  • edited August 2012
    Without you posting how to do it in the pfs, there would have been a chance that next round there would be ZERO. With that, we begin with - Bruce was either made on accident or on purpose. The former would have left us next round with zero ghost kds if we assume they have no clue how they made it. If we take the latter and assume you wouldnt be running around with your friends in ghost kds there would have been one or a small group of players with them. Instead we are faced with whoever feels like spending the time to make a ghost.

One ghost is too many, and a dozen is fucking ridiculous.
    I know what "fallacy" is, thank you. And I fully understand your argument that my post was the originator of the ghost problem that will plague us in R52, even though it is false.

However, what YOU need to realize is there would've been a ghost problem regardless in R52 whether I posted the method or not. Somebody else apart from me made a ghost, and HE knew how to make them as well BEFORE I posted the method. Get your facts right before talking about "fallacy". ;-)
    Am i mistaken or was the knowledge known before Sky did it? I thought someone else made the KD and a few people found out, then came Sky posting it.

And id rather it be widespread than held by a few. Whoever bruce is, hes a cunt and you can be sure if we trapped him again hed just tell his friends how to do it. He obviously had no reservations about hitting legit people :p what stops him from doing jt again next round?
    Well said, Zeal. At least someone is reading everything and thinking about things logically before posting. :)
  • the thread was up in the pfs for about 30 minutes, there were a couple people trying to get it down then it did

I know quite a few people now who know the method. So if you think its nothing big, think again
  • edited August 2012
    30 minutes? Don't make me laugh. I posted it, went and trained some military, came back and it was gone. A few minutes max.

However, Scars' post was up for three weeks. The reason your guys know how to make ghost kingdoms is because his thread was stickied with the entire step-by-step process contained within. Even inactive players would've seen it during that time. And I've lost count of how many people have said in UC that they just saw the post about how to make ghost kingdoms in the PF's.
  • I wasnt around when you posted it, so I cant say, all i know is i have Scars method saved in notepad haha. I wasnt even aware Sky posted it till recently.
  • Sums it up beautifully. :)
  • Id like to know the cunt that discoveredit and spread it though and have 6'7 450lb black man skullfuck them
  • Bigger bruce guy didnt know how to do it zeal, smaller bruce guy did, which is probably the only reason sky posted it.

Nope, Scars is largely to blame. I posted the method, but within minutes, it was taken down. Barely anyone saw my post.
    Except of course for the fact that you was spamming it in the universal chat?

You arent even good at telling lies mate, it hurts to watch :-))
  • I thought Lews was saying he did it and then a bit later it was super widespread knowledge and guides were in the pfs etc
  • Now now, plug up your vaginas ladies, it starting to smell funny in here.
  • edited August 2012
    I wasn't spamming, Qwj. Why do you have to over-exaggerate everything? As stated to you in UC earlier, I had been discussing with those in UC as to whether I should post the method. A couple said not to, but most said to post it. After posting it, I merely mentioned that it was up now in the PF's in UC. I went back to the PF's, and the thread had been deleted.
  • I wasn't spamming, Qwj. Why do you have to over-exaggerate everything? As stated to you in UC earlier, I had been discussing with those in UC as to whether I should post the method. A couple said not to, but most said to post it. After posting it, I merely mentioned that it was up now in the PF's. I went back to the PF's, and the thread had been deleted.
    Yes, then you wer pasting the link to the pastebin with instructions in uni chat after mod deleted the thread. So saying barely anyone saw your post is nonsense

Also, people saved it and passed it to others, so technically everyone saw your post.

• Care to show me the link?
  • Was his post better than Scars? I havent tested it myself but scars post seems pretty detailed. Gonna give it a go someime soon and see if my dumbass can make it work.

Dnno what all the crying is about tbh, the more public it is the better. If everyone is a ghost, the game dies or Bcart finally listens.
  • You are a strange man zeal, considering you say you dont care about SK you want to play an explore round? why not just go on one of the sims that people use to test strats lol
  • edited August 2012
    Scars' one was fairly detailed. My one just went a little bit more in-depth, but Scars' one is fine for the average individual.

And Qwj, where's the "pastebin" link? Don't remember anything of the sort.
  • sky this is just wrong

August 16, 07:12:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 46,560 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 16, 07:12:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 83,790 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 16, 07:13:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 88,830 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 16, 07:13:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 4,960 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 16, 07:13:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 2,740 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 16, 07:13:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Stepping (2:4)
    Mission: Suicide Attack
    Probes Sent: 500 (Lost: 500)
    August 16, 07:13:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 16, 07:14:46 Forces from Final Apocalypse (2:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 506 planets, 104,611 platinum, 5,818 civilians, 0 energy, and 316 honor.
    Our military has lost: 49 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,922 laser dragoons, and 576 tank
  • Dominion has been war abusing and bashing for the last couple of days. Got someone to suicide probes for that attack. It is a bash, yes. It was deliberately done in Pie's sector.
  • You are a strange man zeal, considering you say you dont care about SK you want to play an explore round? why not just go on one of the sims that people use to test strats lol
    I dont want to play a round as a ghost :p i just want to see if its easy. If creating one is hard, then i doubt we will see many. But if theres a trick to it, id play next rd as we wouldnt see too many and its no worse than being multi raped
    I dont want to play a round as a ghost :p i just want to see if its easy. If creating one is hard, then i doubt we will see many. But if theres a trick to it, id play next rd as we wouldnt see too many and its no worse than being multi raped
    Nope. Takes about 5mins from scratch.
  • Duno sky i didnt save it. It will be in my aim logs but i honestly dont care enough to find it.
  • Dominion has been war abusing and bashing for the last couple of days. Got someone to suicide probes for that attack. It is a bash, yes. It was deliberately done in Pie's sector.
    So you use cheating to protect cheaters, and furthermore use cheating to penalize KDs for legit (however scum) moves.

At some point can you acknowledge that you're freely a pawn of whoever isn't shitting on your faggotry and will use whatever cheating means to do their bidding?
  • A lot of people are butthurt that Sky is able to do it tbh.....given the chance I wouldn't trust most here NOT to abuse their position if given the opportunity to have a ghost kd.
  • A lot of people are butthurt that Sky is able to do it tbh.....given the chance I wouldn't trust most here NOT to abuse their position if given the opportunity to have a ghost kd.
    +1

Wonder how many others would've willingly shared the method? Very few, I'd imagine, lol.
    +1

Wonder how many others would've willingly shared the method? Very few, I'd imagine, lol.
    Being honest, I woulda milked it instead rather than broadcast it....hehehehe always fun to troll.