Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MULTI WITH REAL KD AND GHOST KD

Comments

• You try having a ghost kingdom and be limited to hitting inactives and newbies. Watch how quickly you get bored. Yes, maybe I shouldn't have gone after others, but what's done is done. R51 is almost over. R52 is almost upon us. :)

yes, i will say it would be VERY difficult for me to not hit others, but i didnt have a ghost so i get to point fingers ;)
  • An honest response. I like that. :)
  • edited August 2012
    Anyone else awaiting bcarts round 52 set up?

Round 52: Era of, you know what, I'm done with this shit.
  • Anyone else awaiting bcarts round 52 set up?

Round 52: Era of, you know what, I'm done with this shit.
    Round 52: Era of Desert Wasteland

Only planet type available is DW.
  • But if I did have a ghost kd, I sure wouldn't come to pfs pointing fingers at others for cheating... When I'm doing it myself. Of course, I'm not a fucking hypocrite.
  • Oh grow up, Pie.

And I've probably hit a handful of active kingdoms since July 16th when the ghost was made. And half of those were KTs anyway. I think I did pretty well not letting the power of a ghost kingdom get to my head.
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but did multi's become more commonplace this round? I mean, we all know Kesha, but it was for the most part limited to him in recent rounds. From reading the pf's, it seems like either Kesha gave access to someone, or kesha is back having fun, or there are a(few) retards running around with multis.

• would say retards running around, most of the multis are building shit...Kesha is a better builder
  • Oh grow up, Pie.

And I've probably hit a handful of active kingdoms since July 16th when the ghost was made. And half of those were KTs anyway. I think I did pretty well not letting the power of a ghost kingdom get to my head.
    You hit me because I was persuading others to KT two cheaters. You're a faggot. You've always been a faggot. You'll always be a faggot. You'll have little faggot children and live in a shitty faggot house on the bottom of faggot valley.
  • Lol sup3r is getting raped
  • Yup.

August 16, 06:47:01 Our brave kingdom Final Apocalypse (2:13) attacked Sup3rWet (1:10) and conquered 2,325 planets.
    You hit me because I was persuading others to KT two cheaters.
    What "cheating"? Enlighten me.
  • Yup.

August 16, 06:47:01 Our brave kingdom Final Apocalypse (2:13) attacked Sup3rWet (1:10) and conquered 2,325 planets.
    The ones breaking a specific rule set by Bcart himself, venus and alexander. That you decided wer ok to cheat because they wer nice.
  • Yup.

The ones breaking a specific rule set by Bcart himself, venus and alexander. That you decided wer ok to cheat because they wer nice.
    also assdragon the AL that was protecting them aka campco was actually sharing his KD with darubian, so you were helping a cheat protect 2 other cheats
  • edited August 2012
    Was an internal matter. But good to see the other alliances completed the job, lol.

AlexanderTheGREAT (X:10,Y:7) Terra Form 2,815 929,061 1,928

Just further evidence that it was just a cheap excuse to grab free land, especially for Optical.
  • Thats the reality of SK sky. Some ALs want to cleanup what they view as cheaters, others just use it as a veil for easy lands. Thats been the nature of the game since Ive played :p
  • You're 100% right. :)
  • Thats not to say grabbing.legit people with your ghost is okay under any circumstances. But id bet the guy you hit would have done the same so its really pot/kettle.
  • Yup.

also assdragon the AL that was protecting them aka campco was actually sharing his KD with darubian, so you were helping a cheat protect 2 other cheats
    You gona skip over this post sky? :-))
  • Look. Just everyone protect Lews. The end.
    lucky there wasnt a 1v1 war with me and you when you left vacation for fucking our sector fund over haha
    lucky there wasnt a 1v1 war with me and you when you left vacation for fucking our sector fund over haha
    Hey! If i didnt leave vacation, you guys would be even bigger shizzle. Just goes to show how much I mean to you guys.

You are welcome.
  • Thats not to say grabbing.legit people with your ghost is okay under any circumstances. But id bet the guy you hit would have done the same so its really pot/kettle.
    True. N1M said the same thing earlier. It's good to see that some people are seeing this situation clearly. :)

I shouldn't have hit some of those active kingdoms, yes. But the power that an invincible kingdom gives to an individual was a little bit overwhelming at times, lol.
    Yup.

You gona skip over this post sky? :-))
    Already replied to it. :)

• also assdragon the AL that was protecting them aka campco was actually sharing his KD with darubian, so you were helping a cheat protect 2 other cheats

I actually meant this part, which is missing from your post above for some reason.
  • edited August 2012
    xxx
    I actually meant this part, which is missing from your post above for some reason.
    What part?
  • Ahh, nothing to say. Thought so
  • Assdragon... fuckface. Nothing will change the fact that you are currently cheating and you were hitting legitimate KDs.

Say what you will about the "community service" you're doing by "researching" this ghost problem - but I have full certainty that this game and community would be better off without you.
  • Ahh, nothing to say. Thought so
    :/
  • edited August 2012
    Assdragon... fuckface. Nothing will change the fact that you are currently cheating and you were hitting legitimate KDs.

Say what you will about the "community service" you're doing by "researching" this ghost problem - but I have full certainty that this game and community would be better off without you.
    Yes but without Sky, you'd be filling the role of everybody's most hated troll.
  • Tactics, Lews. Think that's what he desires. :)

I wouldn't say I'm hated. Probably a handful of people probably hate me but shout the loudest so as to give the impression that that is the case.
  • edited August 2012
    Edit: Don't bother replying, I can't be bothered to explain it again.