Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Alliance?

124»

Comments

• I think I'm going to take a shit in the middle of my street and contribute more to human civilization than those who fueled this thread.
    The OP was a fair question. The shit you leave the the street will be an improvement to when you was there ;)

• edited August 2012
    I think I'm going to take a shit in the middle of my street and contribute more to human civilization than those who fueled this thread.
    The OP was a fair question. The shit you leave the the street will be an improvement to when you was there ;)

when you was there ;)

you was there

• i dont get it
  • You was stupid.
  • Is it the grammar? that cant be it, I didnt think zeal was such a sad cunt as to point that out, especially to someone like me who couldnt give less of a shit.

nah that cant be it, please tell me it isnt zeal...for your sake
  • Dont be sad qwj, that one hurt to read and had to call you out :)
  • Tis a sad day zeal...a sad saaaaaad day
  • Slow day* i slaughtered my leg mountain biking, getttin fucking bored over here
  • talking about mountain bikes i got myself a naughty one of a crackhead for £50. some poor bastard must of spent like a grand on it, its immense
  • Dont be sad qwj, that one hurt to read and had to call you out :)
    That one had to call him out?

No, that one hurt to read and you had to call him out.
  • Hey i have never claimed to be a grammar wizard, i just witness qwj using "was" a lot.

Yeh lynig mine has cost me a few g's over the course of two years, but its worth it. Nothing like hittin a drop and wishin you had spent more money on your now crumpled heap of a fork.