Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Alliance?

Comments

• who is skydragon again?
  • Nobody cares about ranks or who can roll who, do they?

also im told at least once a week about someone hating on my girls dad for being gay. People can take jokes but theres a point where it goes a bit past that is all ;)

Then again this is the internet.
  • I dunno who them quotes were, but they sure werent me.
    It was a general outline of what Lynog was moaning about in 1:14 chat yesterday. Thought that was obvious, lol.
  • Glad you have accepted defeat, bye now :)
  • edited August 2012
    Show me ONE SINGLE scrap of proof, infact show me even one accusation that i farmed/used farms.
    I can't right now, but then I couldn't prove Lynog controlled the MOO kingdoms until much later in the round. The mere fact that you're in the same UA as Lynog is all the proof I really need though.
    Borg knew it was his only chance to ever hit me, and he took it. I have no problems with being hit, hell i dont even have a problem with being hit by a ghost. The games broken. Im not just gonna sit around and login to a kingdom that was in essence a landfarm for bruce to send everything he has at me and know he cant be hit.
    You were in UC yesterday spouting all kinds of bs effectively daring Bruce to tap you. And if I remember right, you said he wouldn't be able to break you. Guess you don't know when to keep your mouth shut, lol. Just in case you've forgotten:

August 6, 10:16:20 Our kingdom Optical Illusion (3:15) bravely defended against Bruce Wayne (1:14) and lost 5,139 planets.
    Hows it feel knowing this scouse pusssay spanked everyone in my way?
    A bit underwhelmed? Seen others do it so much better if you call this a "spanking", lol.
  • edited August 2012
    Nobody cares about ranks or who can roll who, do they?

also im told at least once a week about someone hating on my girls dad for being gay. People can take jokes but theres a point where it goes a bit past that is all ;)

Then again this is the internet.
    Whats left ingame other than that?

Im not hating on gays, but if he wants to signup purely to troll, then cry when he gets trolled, he deserves it and needs to stop being such a faggot about it. (and stop sucking shemales off)

• Yeh i suppose nothing else can be expected on sk, everyone knows people will say anything to get a reaction.
  • edited August 2012
    On the 3 awful points you tried to make sky...

1. Exactly like i thought, you cant. So please be quiet. I win
    2. At the time when i said it, he couldnt. He pumped 350k extra goons, he could. It would be bad enough if it was bruce himself trying to brag about a grab he made on me as a GHOST kingdom... Its 100x worse that your bragging about a grab that someone else made as a ghosted kingdom. :-)) :-)) I win.
    3. Have you, go on and tell me that last time you seen a rank 1 kingdom from 200k NW - 12mil, that could grab anyone else on the server without being grabbed back. First break on almost all the KTs. I already know you cant. So again, we will say... I win.

Please just stop, your making yourself look like a total idiot (Even more than usual, if possible). B-)
  • U got first breaks? Why didnt they slaughter you
  • i blame multies
  • U got first breaks? Why didnt they slaughter you
    On almost all, yes. Dunno im suprised they never. They went for MErc and Qwj first (Rank 2&3 VI KDS). An then i just massed shitloads of defence and power, they probs thought fuck it.

They did attempt a pk first of all but failed, just took 4k land of me with missiles :-))
  • No such thing as an unkillable kd on s1, that is just baad
  • Especially not at this stage

Blame hansas awful tactics, going for mercer then me before the #1 guy with huge O, and more land/nw haha
  • PiePie
    edited August 2012
    Double the fun edit
  • I may not get along with The Triplets, but I have been around long enough to know... They are some of the nastiest KD builders in the game today. That is why they don't archive. Thing is, even if Bruce spent the last 10 days grabbing Jones, I doubt he would even knock him out of the top ten. And Jones did the rest of SK a favor by deleting. Reason I say this is because if Jones wanted to stay top 10 and archive, he would have to start tapping and quad tapping top 20. Bruce may get bigger off the land, but Jones had the means to gain most of, if not more than, the land Bruce would take. So while assdragon calls him a pussy for deleting, I think the rest of us owe him a big thank you.

A Pussy Player (Bruce) ruined another person's (Jones) round... But he didn't keep the cycle going.

Thank You Jones, you proved to me just what kind of player you are.
  • You should probably see this too pie, its only fair all ALs know what they are dealing with, from uni chat

05:01:33 Final Apocalypse (2:13) - Just asking not to tap any Ami kingdoms please. :-)
    05:01:49 Bruce Wayne (1:14) - i will let them be
    05:01:53 Anomander Rake (2:4) - ami AL rolled your sl :-D
    05:01:59 Bruce Wayne (1:14) - nom and storm is safe
    05:02:05 Final Apocalypse (2:13) - Thanks Bruce. :-)
    looks like you guys are in trouble :-)

So, skydragon wants Ami protected by the ghost, so if he hits any of your kingdoms, the only way to get back at them is to hit those they want protected.

Skydragon is literally sucking him off to get him to not hit em. So he will weep inside.
  • edited August 2012
    Nah, you should try talking nicely to people. Maybe then you won't be KT'd and/or raped during the round. I asked him and he obliged. I'm only looking out for the people I know (In this case, the Ami alliance). Dom/HB/Torment etc AL's can also ask him to steer clear of their alliances. Ask him politely, and there's a good chance he'll do so. If you ask the way Qwj does, you can't be surprised if he refuses to listen/help/protect you. :)
  • Yeah one of our tops got tapped by Bruce, seems I know why now
  • Ask him. Not sure if it's Cyborg or not, but he's a good guy.
  • wow cheers for that skydragon

so ur saying all we had to do was ask him in the first week to not hit anyone?

fuck thanks m8 didnt know it was so simple
  • I didnt ask for shit, i dont want or need shit, im dead.

Simple fact is though, 2 ghosts working together, 1 wants ami protected. No way to get back at their kds so if they hurt your guys you hurt the ones they are protecting.

If they dont want their guys hit, they dont hit you, simple.

MY GOD HOW DIDNT ANY OF US THINK OF THIS!!
  • Go and get both your hands cupped back round bruces balls skydragon, and suck the peen :-))

Have some dignity

Again, completely missing the point. *Sigh*

Now that Optical's gone, I don't think he cares anymore. It's different from the first week. :)
  • Go and get both your hands cupped back round bruces balls skydragon, and suck the peen :-))

Have some dignity
    bruce cant say anything without it being followed by

"lol bruce"
    "lol so true bruce"
    "omg nice hit"
    "when i grow up, i wana be just like you"

hes like a teenage girl that gets to meet bieber haha :-))
  • "lol bruce"
    "lol so true bruce"
    "omg nice hit"
    "when i grow up, i wana be just like you"

Loving it, Qwj. Nice one. Even made me laugh. :)
  • You are all wrong. I told Jones I was going to make a kd yesterday and roll him. He got scared and deleted. It's like reading the news forecast for a tornado. You are going to avoid that.
  • PiePie
    edited August 2012
    You guys remember that time I 1 WL'd Jones, Lynog, And Qwj? And then for fun I went no state and grabbed Zeal...

Well then I think ate this big ass mushroom, which made me trip and I started jumping on these other WALKING mushrooms and turtles... Even winged turtles. Then my brother Luigi can me this flower and said eat this... I did cause I was already trippin balls. The Damn thing caused me to throw fireballs that BOUNCED! Well then he proceeds to tell me "The Princess" was kidnapped by a monster turtle dragon thing. SO.. I had to go get her. I'm running along fucking hitting my head on Shit and finding money for some more shrooms and flowers. I get to the bitch after shooting that ugly assdragon a few times... And I'll be damned if the cunt didn't get "kidnapped" again.. Fuck her, I'm not going after her... There's more important things in life than pussy... So I go rescue her again.. and again.. and again.. holy Shit this assdragon wants to tap that ass I guess. So I end up rescuing the bitch 9 times.. I swear if I had to do it a tenth.. no fucking way, 9 times is my limit.. but I finally got a piece of that sweet pussy...

Damn, memories are great!
  • My head hurts from reading the pfs on most days, but the odd time there will be a post that redeems a thread. Cheers pie
  • I think I'm going to take a shit in the middle of my street and contribute more to human civilization than those who fueled this thread.