Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Alliance?

Comments

• For a week, sky got on with lynog...seems both are going at it again.
    Wait, we got along?
  • It has started to irritate me because of the fact that you've talked about my sex life non-stop for several years. Act your age. It is homophobic; I'm sorry you don't see it. If you think I've been trolling, my bad. Simply ask to stop - the only things I've brought up on a regular basis is game-related behavior, nothing more.
    i think your being kind towards yourself here jay, youve done more than just that buddy. If you dont wanna be insulted then dont insult in the first place. Several years is also an exaggeration.

always remember the most important thing, this is the pfs
    No, it's literally been since 2010. I may have trolled hard and been a pain in the ass, but it's been about game behavior for the most part.
  • For a week, sky got on with lynog...seems both are going at it again.
    Wait, we got along?
    Sorta...well you and Qwj got on...therefore I assumed considering there weren't anymore 'Lynog sucks cock or Assdragon is a fag' posts it was a truce...
  • Sorta...well you and Qwj got on...therefore I assumed considering there weren't anymore 'Lynog sucks cock or Assdragon is a fag' posts it was a truce...
    Haven't noticed. Seen the same old posts he always does everywhere saying various things about me. Just said a lot of nasty things in the 1:14 AC earlier just before the sector left the alliance, blaming me for all kinds of things. Nothing new.
  • blaming me for all kinds of things
    Skydragon and his multies left the nap alliance so he could roll normal players..
    August 6, 10:16:20 Our kingdom Optical Illusion (3:15) bravely defended against Bruce Wayne (1:14) and lost 5,139 planets.
    LOL
  • yes jones we all know who daddy is
  • Ummm is JayR really GayR?
    I thought that was just a funny... Now it's kinda a yucky.
    Why would it matter what I prefer in the bedroom? Are you that much of a child?
  • Ummm is JayR really GayR?
    I thought that was just a funny... Now it's kinda a yucky.
    Why would it matter what I prefer in the bedroom? Are you that much of a child?
    yeah really lol, i never got why people on the internet always go for personal attacks, i just heard the tranny story and i dont even care, to each his/her own really
  • This might literally be the gayest thread on the internet.
  • Hence the modifier on the internet.
  • Really? What I've seen all round is others, including me, slapping you and your mates about. Funny that. :-))
    Really? must be seeing things?

What I saw and probably everyone else looking at the scores was me jones and mercer right at the top picking and choosing who we slap around.

I actually dont remember any of us being slapped by you or others>

Unless you count constantly failing on a kd until enough units are dead so some other poor kingdoms can suicide on it is "slapping" someone about.

#1,#2,#3 and caused a universal war... Id say it was a pretty successful round for us ;)
  • No offense Qwj, but where are you guys now? Guess you guys got slapped down, no? :)
  • Same place as we usually are, top 3...dominate the universe, roll whoever we want, cause war and get KTed for being a threat

Few weeks break then back for the next round to be top again
  • If you were in the top 10 and didnt get rolled, it was because we chose not to roll you, end of story.

That means we win.

Skydragon if you knew us at all, where we are at the end of the round doesnt matter in the slightest. Whores care about scores, we rape faces.
  • Just checked a screenshot from before wars, and bruce was rank 27 hahahhaha :-))

TWENTY SEVEN

how shit can you be cyborg mate
  • To be fair, you guys have nothing else to do with your lives, account share, et cetera.

To be fair.
  • Didnt you leave to be fair?

SO WHAT IF IM WITH A TRANSVESTITE FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS WAHHHHH :-))
  • edited August 2012
    Skydragon if you knew us at all, where we are at the end of the round doesnt matter in the slightest. Whores care about scores, we rape faces.
    Using multi's, right Jones? :)

I have a feeling that Cyborg was hesitant hitting others initially, but probably got more confident as time went on. He was enough of a threat for Qwj and Lynog to think up the plan to contain him so Jones doesn't have to worry about anyone else. Possible proof is in the fact that Jones has put his kingdom in deletion mode (As soon as he saw Bruce was free) when he could've been "raping faces" and gone down in style. But he chose the easy way out.. kinda like a pussy. :)
    SO WHAT IF IM WITH A TRANSVESTITE FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS WAHHHHH
    Out of order.
  • You gonna cry with him?

Why would I do it for Jones when I had my own kingdom haha, I did it for me.
  • Jones putting his kingdom in deletion mode strongly makes me think otherwise, lol.
  • edited August 2012
    Think what u want mate. Thanks for doing the work napping him up until I died though, appreciated :-))

Jones knew he dominated the round, as does everyone else. He doesnt need to archive so instead of giving bruce more land he deleted. Simple as that, have fun looking for conspiracies in it though.
  • edited August 2012
    You gonna cry with him?

It is out of order; act your age for once. Christ almighty. You rise to the occasion for years on end to stick up for your..." friends." How is that a hard concept to grasp that someone else may point out how obtuse you're being?

Edit: there's no point. This community has had well over 20 people supporting this; even the owner, forum mods permit it. I'm deleting my everything related to SK. As to why I even came back, the hell if I know.
    A lot of you act the same way you did when I first was playing. I was 12 then. I'm 25 today. A gaming community shouldn't be a source of frustration and sexual harassment with the silent consent from the community abstaining a very choice few. Enjoy the dwindling numbers.
  • edited August 2012
    It didnt get you no attention last time you said it and it wont now. You know why? because thats all it is, attention seeking.

Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? Well when you cry leaving nobody listens anymore, so either do it or stop being boring and saying it every few days.

You signup as someone else and try to troll them constantly in the forums, well learn to accept some trolling back in your direction you crying fag.

edit - see you tomorrow or even later today when you are back on here forgetting your 2nd threat to leave in 2 days.
  • This community has had well over 20 people supporting this; even the owner, forum mods permit it.
    Hence why this site needs new management. Ignore the trolls. If you let it affect you, they win. If you show that it affects you, they'll continue doing it. That's why you need to learn to brush it off and ignore it.
  • funny how ur own tips dont work for urself
  • Still mad? :-))

August 5, 18:46:45 Our brave kingdom Final Apocalypse (2:13) attacked Fojji (2:9) and conquered 2,520 planets.
    August 5, 18:46:48 Our brave kingdom Final Apocalypse (2:13) attacked Fojji (2:9) and conquered 2,154 planets.
  • Assdragon when are you guna realise that hitting people with a ghost kd isnt an achievement ?

i feel sorry for your mother having to bring such a retard up
  • edited August 2012
    Using multi's, right Jones? :)

I have a feeling that Cyborg was hesitant hitting others initially, but probably got more confident as time went on. He was enough of a threat for Qwj and Lynog to think up the plan to contain him so Jones doesn't have to worry about anyone else. Possible proof is in the fact that Jones has put his kingdom in deletion mode (As soon as he saw Bruce was free) when he could've been "raping faces" and gone down in style. But he chose the easy way out.. kinda like a pussy. :)
    SO WHAT IF IM WITH A TRANSVESTITE FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS WAHHHHH
    Out of order.
    Show me ONE SINGLE scrap of proof, infact show me even one accusation that i farmed/used farms. I used a total of three WLs all round on suiciders, 2 early on and one was fojji (Who offered me all first 3 grabs on him and i said no). Were just not shit like you skydragon, who needs to pyramid farm with a FULL SECTOR of multis + Many more and you could still barely scrape into the top 20.

Borg knew it was his only chance to ever hit me, and he took it. I have no problems with being hit, hell i dont even have a problem with being hit by a ghost. The games broken. Im not just gonna sit around and login to a kingdom that was in essence a landfarm for bruce to send everything he has at me and know he cant be hit.

And who else was left for me to rape? Rank 2 KD screamin... i told lynog i wouldnt hit him from an early point in the round, Omnivore i could of 2 WL'ed his rank 3 KD - but he hit some small kd for me early in the round so i gave him a NAP. There was literally noone left worth my time. I was DOUBLE in NW rank 5...

I dont care about archives so i deleted, end of. If that makes me a pussy, fine. Hows it feel knowing this scouse pusssay spanked everyone in my way?

:-))
  • edited August 2012
    when are you guna realise that hitting people with a ghost kd isnt an achievement ?
    Lynog, go and beg Bruce again in 1:14 Chat:

"let me talk to u on aim, if u still want to leave then that'll be okay just let me talk to uuuuuu!!!" :-))

Your attempts were futile. Bruce got what he wanted and deserved getting:

August 6, 10:16:20 Our kingdom Optical Illusion (3:15) bravely defended against Bruce Wayne (1:14) and lost 5,139 planets.

To top it off, the final act of a pussy:

August 7, 06:56:45 Our kingdom Optical Illusion (3:15) was killed. Nothing remains of their 12,701,778 networth.

Overall, been a great 24 hours. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
  • I dunno who them quotes were, but they sure werent me.

Thats right just ignore my whole post, because i have just crushed your arguement to pieces.

I win, you lose. Its the way its always going to be...