Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Alliance?

edited August 2012 in General
Just wondering why the ghost was free!

Comments

• Skydragon and his multies left the nap alliance so he could roll normal players.

Someone in the sector also says shadowspace was in on it but wanted it to look like he wasnt, thread was deleted and he switched vote off inline when asked.
  • Fuck skydragon. Lynog go beat his ass already.
  • August 6, 10:16:20 Our kingdom Optical Illusion (3:15) bravely defended against Bruce Wayne (1:14) and lost 5,139 planets.

Ouch
  • Ouch indeed.
  • Not only are you worse than bruce, you are also major brown nosing him in uni chat there :-))

OMG bruce nice!! xx
    Nice work on the hit bruce! mwah xx

:-)) have some dignity man
  • Now I can not say I like having a ghost run amok, but I find this to be bittersweet. Especially when lynog threatened to release the ghost on ami over naps...
  • I do want to take a second and say Jones played a fair round and he is getting shafted right now.
  • He did double bash an Ami KD earlier today.

• Now I can not say I like having a ghost run amok, but I find this to be bittersweet. Especially when lynog threatened to release the ghost on ami over naps...
    lynog doesnt really have a kingdom though so it doesnt affect him, it would be like people fucking with rico or someone to try and hurt me

everyone knows who the real round winner was as i said to sky, so its all good
  • edited August 2012
    I dunno if there tryin to get a reaction out of me or think i care for that matter, i have never cared about archiving a score and Im actually suprised my kd was even left alive this long seeing i was first break on almost all of the KTs in the war.

I put my KD in deletion as soon as i heard what was happening and they fucked neg over, a good few hours before bruce grabbed me. Im easy come easy go :D

I think i was like 20k land 3 mil ahead of rank 2... Everyone who played knows who the daddy was, Just dont cry too much knowing i can make a KD like this one any single round i choose... This is your 5 seconds of fame enjoy brucey baby B-)

:-))
  • He did double bash an Ami KD earlier today.

I had put my kd in deletion, then someone asked me to grab that kd bla bla, so thought i would just do a favour first. Took it out of deletion grabbed then put back in :D

JonesL LFC (13:24:15): my kd is in deletion
    JonesL LFC (13:24:15): :-D
    JonesL LFC (13:24:20): i dont evcen care about rank
    JonesL LFC (13:24:26): archives*
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:24:30): oh
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:24:36): but you never archive
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:24:40): and you were so close
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:43:44): are you a good bank?
    JonesL LFC (13:44:14): nah
    JonesL LFC (13:44:16): got shields aswel
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:44:22): can you roll someone for me first?
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:44:24): lol
    JonesL LFC (13:44:26): only deleted 2 hes ago
    JonesL LFC (13:44:28): hrs
    JonesL LFC (13:44:30): who? haha
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:44:40): Kogaion (2:15)
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:44:43): idk who it is
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:44:49): he was one of first breaks on kes as a KT
    JonesL LFC (13:44:50): how big is he
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:44:54): 12k land
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:45:15): oh it's a bash
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:45:19): but you're deleting anyway :P
    JonesL LFC (13:48:44): August 6, 06:47:46 Our brave kingdom Optical Illusion (3:15) attacked Kogaion (2:15) and conquered 1,232 planets.
    August 6, 06:48:37 Our brave kingdom Optical Illusion (3:15) attacked Kogaion (2:15) and conquered 998 planets.
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:48:58): lolllll
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:49:00): thanks bro
    [Stunner War Chat Rd. 2] (13:49:02): :)

bittersweet would of been if he hit my KD you retard, im 1500 land and couldnt really care less.

As for releasing the ghost that was NEVER guna happen, But it did make some ALs shit their pants though, maybe when day when your not a shit player you will realise what tactics are and why im the king of them
    B-)

Skydragon all i have to say to you is

Jealousy is a bad thing brah
  • Shame those other AL's werent aware of bruce's hatred for you, any one of them could have just asked and laughed at you the way i did when you said it.
  • you will realise what tactics are and why im the king of them
    I'm sorry, what? :-))
  • Shame those other AL's werent aware of bruce's hatred for you, any one of them could have just asked and laughed at you the way i did when you said it.
    they were aware of it, he pasted it in uni chat and they pasted it in here. Now the round is fucked think about it. It was a good play. All trolling aside darubanoob youve been fun to fuck with in here. Thats what the pfs is all about. When you get a biter then you real him in as much as possible. No hard feelings.

At least both of us can say either one used a bot or a ghost to try and win like this faggot assdragon.

He is a joke virgin with no life who dreams about being me. Pathetic really.

If the ghost is fixed next round then ill be back to kick some ass. If not then ill be quitting for good. Well done assdragon you must feel so good about yourself you pathetic little worm.

Peace out and see you all next rd maybe

• If the ghost is fixed next round then ill be back to kick some ass. If not then ill be quitting for good.
    It won't be fixed, but I bet you'll still be playing just so that you can complain about something. :)
  • i dont complain i just slap chumps like you around e z p z
  • Really? What I've seen all round is others, including me, slapping you and your mates about. Funny that. :-))
  • lies make baby jesus cry assdragon
  • faggot assdragon.
    virgin with no life who dreams about being me.
    assdragon
    assdragon
  • i thought you quit jayr? i felt a tiny bit bad the other day and was guna lay off you, Thanks for changing my mind
  • lay you
  • Calm down, I'm simply being a smidge silly. You carry the homophobic attitude everywhere on the forums was the half-assed point I was making.
  • lol DIE JONES DIE
  • I miss you sci
  • ill be honest with you here now jay, the faggot shout were i'm from isn't homophobic, its more about someone with no balls and a big mouth, a keyboard warrior like assdragon.

also the assdragon isn't homophobic either it just describes him as a person too.

IRL im not in the slightest homophobic, to each their own buddy, aslong as it doesn't affect me i couldn't give a shit, My Gfs mother is gay and so is her uncle, over the last 7 years ive been around more gay people than elton john. All really nice people who ive gotten along with great.

The only reason im homophobic to you is because i know it gets to you, it presses all your buttons. That and the fact the tranny story is hilarious too. I can see it finally did get to you though with your post the other day so i was guna just let bygones be bygones and leave you alone but i highly doubt your guna stop trolling me so i guess we will just see.
  • edited August 2012
    It has started to irritate me because of the fact that you've talked about my sex life non-stop for several years. Act your age. It is homophobic; I'm sorry you don't see it. If you think I've been trolling, my bad. Simply ask to stop - the only things I've brought up on a regular basis is game-related behavior, nothing more.
  • For a week, sky got on with lynog...seems both are going at it again.
  • It has started to irritate me because of the fact that you've talked about my sex life non-stop for several years. Act your age. It is homophobic; I'm sorry you don't see it. If you think I've been trolling, my bad. Simply ask to stop - the only things I've brought up on a regular basis is game-related behavior, nothing more.
    i think your being kind towards yourself here jay, youve done more than just that buddy. If you dont wanna be insulted then dont insult in the first place. Several years is also an exaggeration.

always remember the most important thing, this is the pfs