Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excuse me Kesha

Comments

• Yall got caught using the bot while forcing a server wide nap. Then you came back and said to nap the bots. Idiots.
  • I guess theres not much anyone can do except find where Kesha lives and kill him but i aint going to jail for that so someone else will have to....
  • edited June 2012
    Telling people he was a girl went a long way. Usually cheaters want top rank. Kesha wanted it all so now hes the Queen. No demand is too big for him.
  • edited June 2012
    Danks attempt at propaganda is a lot like watching two retarded, blind midgets trying bone.
  • edited June 2012
    Its not propoganda its fact what you do to explain it is propoganda. You supporting it makes you his bitch. See when you bend over for a homo... nevermind you dont need to know why your ass hurts. Keep telling people its a girl if it makes you feel better.
  • dont you EVER get tired dank? ever....
  • edited June 2012
    Do you ever grow tired of sucking dick and getting caught? You act special get caught using it and never do shit but act like a top player on a fucked game. It takes less effort to laugh than to manage all yer bs accounts. Pay me cash to my paypal and Ill entertain the idea of letting u indulge in yer sk fantasy. You pay Kesha to be silent I want a cut of that action bitch.
  • edited June 2012
    O_O
  • edited June 2012
    blah i'm failing at posting my awesome image i will go hid ein a corner
  • Do you ever grow tired of sucking dick and getting caught? You act special get caught using it and never do shit but act like a top player on a fucked game. It takes less effort to laugh than to manage all yer bs accounts. Pay me cash to my paypal and Ill entertain the idea of letting u indulge in yer sk fantasy. You pay Kesha to be silent I want a cut of that action bitch.
    read one line then fell asleep again
  • Then quit yer yappin yer a pf actor anyways.
  • Dude fell asleep faster than after his bots died last round. Was funny how you disappeared after the last muffin bot I golf clapped for ya noob.
  • edited June 2012
    Clap clap yer crap always dies pay up noob.
  • I'm curious what danks take on the presidential campaign is...
  • edited June 2012
    I honestly feel like it doesn't matter who is elected and that they are sponsored by the same companies. All I see are similarities but I never took a close look at them I just wanted interested enough. I don't like war I'm not a big fan of it and us partnering with the same people we claim to be fighting is just freaking weird. Somebody suggested they should all wear the logos on their suits like a NASCAR driver as they campaign or debate. I think it would be very enlightening. I lost complete interest after Ron Paul tapped out. Now that he's retiring my pessimism with the system has climaxed. I blew my wad I just don't care anymore. There is nobody to give me false hope now. I can't stand to listen to the others. If Romney chooses Rand Paul as his running mate that might peak my interest but until then... bah humbug.
  • Don't indulge him Damdred lol i would very much like to keep my already low intelligence intact :P
  • first line read again then ZZZZZzzzzz. we should bottle danks posts and sell them as sleepers on the black market
  • Your country is already slaves it wouldn't be interesting to you.
  • Your country is already slaves it wouldn't be interesting to you.
    Syria?
  • Have you noticed there are 5 people with D's at the start of their name that has posted in this discussion? thats more than any other letter.... sorry were you saying something dank?
  • Well I could be mistaken but from what I've heard you can't carry a firearm in the UK. Slavery may be too harsh but I think it's disturbing to put yourself in that position. Criminals will always have guns. So you're a slave to anyone with a gun in that case.
  • you cant legally have a gun in most countries its just America is stupid enough to allow anyone to have a gun which is totally retarded btw. Heaps good idea -.- wonder why there are so many murders or gang wars, the stupidity is mind boggling
  • you cant legally have a gun in most countries its just America is stupid enough to allow anyone to have a gun which is totally retarded btw. Heaps good idea -.- wonder why there are so many murders or gang wars, the stupidity is mind boggling
  • Well I could be mistaken but from what I've heard you can't carry a firearm in the UK. Slavery may be too harsh but I think it's disturbing to put yourself in that position. Criminals will always have guns. So you're a slave to anyone with a gun in that case.
    Thats the worst kinda of thinking ever.....its like saying, 'im being bullied by someone bigger than me...hell ill do the same thing the bullies are doing to someone weaker than i'

2 wrongs dont make a right...just cos the crim has a gun doesnt mean society has to respond and do the same. Its why there is a police force to enforce law and order...not for every average joe to feel that it is within their own right to enforce it.
  • Holy crap i must be having a stroke because i actually agree with you.

Another thing about America that i dont understand is say for example a robber breaks into YOUR house and they hurt THEMSELVES they can sue YOU.

Seriously.....
  • on another note.... how the hell do i remove the second picture or post a picture without have a smaller version of it post under it :/
  • on another note.... how the hell do i remove the second picture or post a picture without have a smaller version of it post under it :/
    Only pros know the answer. You aren't a pro, you're not allowed.
    Only pros know the answer. You aren't a pro, you're not allowed.
    Come ooooooooooooooooooooon