Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excuse me Kesha

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Anther thing about America that i dont understand is say for example a robber breaks into YOUR house and they hurt THEMSELVES they can sue YOU.

Seriously.....
    Thats the insanity that will prevail. For a minute in the state I live the police could come in your house for no reason at all. Thirsty? Need a snack? After they take the guns that law will show back up. Im just watching the insanity I cant change it. People want to be slaves its fine with me I dont expect to live long anyways. I piss people off daily eventually someone will take me out but until then I have to exist with the idiots. Till the word blows...
  • Just think if every American didn't have a gun you may actually live out your life till a ripe ol age :/ some may debate if that's a good thing or not though haha
  • americas laws are fuckin stupid, everyone but dank knows it
  • It really is true. Gangs will always have guns, thats a fact. But not on the scale of gangs where guns are legal.
    We had a massive gang busted here, millions confiscated and a few hundred pounds of assorted drugs.

Their weapon cache? 2 shotguns, 5 pistols, 9-10 .22s, a crossbow, a machete and a sling. I shit you not. There is much more knife violence here than gun violence, and even that is on a lower scale than your gun violence.

Theres also a common belief among trained people that within 10ft, a knife is better than a gun anyway.
  • In Australia shops get held up with Screw Drivers...... like how weak is that haha the worst would be maybe a Machete
  • a knife is never better than a gun, thats a load of bollox
  • a knife is never better than a gun, thats a load of bollox
    No young apprentice. One knife no beat gun. But a thousand knives, and gun gets beat.
  • edited June 2012
    americas laws are fuckin stupid, everyone but dank knows it
    Im not a big gun fan I dont even carry one on me but I would if I felt that I needed it. Still I think our laws would become even more idiotic without them. Break into my house when I am home you will be leaving one way or the other but we wont be discussing the matter. The gun sends a clear message in such an event.
  • with the Mexican cartels running everything across the boarder even if americans did outlaw guns...there still wouldn't be a small supply of them <<. Most guns taken off individuals now anyway are illegally obtained as is
  • edited June 2012
    Exactly look how well gun laws worked in Mexico the citizenry is helpless they cant rely on the policia. Most of them are thugs too.
  • Ya'll are jus' jelly 'cause I can buy a Glock and ammo at the local sports store ta shoot them robber coons with.
  • Seriously Euro-douches, have you ever shot a gun? I'm in NY so we can only shoot rifles over 16" barrel and semi-auto, but it's still fun as hell. I'd love to get full auto.

Complain all you want politically; you're getting no where. Guns are part of our culture. So are violent crimes and gangs. If you think attempting to legally remove the guns is how to significantly affect the violent crimes and gangs, then we should also remove icecream shops from obese demographics. I'm sure they won't drive somewhere else to stockpile icecream.
  • Trust me the one thing gangs respect is a guy with a gun. They know better.
  • Ive gone to the firing range on 3 different occasions and shot guns from a 9mm glock to a .44 dirty mother fucking harry revolver its fun stuff BUT i still think the world will be better off without them.

Australia has their bikie gangs yet guns are still illegal and you find them but our country i no where near as much violent. I think partly the reason is our country isnt living in constant fear because we're more worried about fuckin immigrants trying to jump the queue and drowning in their boats made out of paper. That an the country wasnt basically settled with guns.

The whole gangs respecting people with guns is a load of crap if anything they will be seen as a threat that must be eliminated something Lynog will know how it feels :P
    And now your just comparing apples with Nazi oranges with the icecream shops its all about moderation anyone cant eat icecream Americans just need to stop Super Sizing shit and stop at 1 cone instead of 12.

• Ive gone to the firing range on 3 different occasions and shot guns from a 9mm glock to a .44 dirty mother fucking harry revolver its fun stuff BUT i still think the world will be better off without them.

Australia has their bikie gangs yet guns are still illegal and you find them but our country i no where near as much violent. I think partly the reason is our country isnt living in constant fear because we're more worried about fuckin immigrants trying to jump the queue and drowning in their boats made out of paper. That an the country wasnt basically settled with guns.

The whole gangs respecting people with guns is a load of crap if anything they will be seen as a threat that must be eliminated something Lynog will know how it feels :P
    And now your just comparing apples with Nazi oranges with the icecream shops its all about moderation anyone cant eat icecream Americans just need to stop Super Sizing shit and stop at 1 cone instead of 12.

• edited June 2012
    Heart disease kills more people in the US every year than guns do, by an order of magnitude.

Edit: TWO orders of magnitude. About 9,000 vs. 900,000.
  • thats coz your all fat pigs
  • fat gunwaving pigs
  • edited June 2012

The whole gangs respecting people with guns is a load of crap if anything they will be seen as a threat that must be eliminated something Lynog will know how it feels .
    Are you mental? I guarantee they will not want to be shot. They prefer to catch you unarmed nobody wants to get into a shootout. Even a sociopath that loves killing would laugh at that they dont want that kind of drama. You must be some ignorant rich kid. I am from the hood I grew up around gangs dont even talk that stupid shit around me. What you posted is a fairy tale.

• The whole gangs respecting people with guns is a load of crap if anything they will be seen as a threat that must be eliminated something Lynog will know how it feels .
    Are you mental? I guarantee they will not want to be shot. They prefer to catch you unarmed nobody wants to get into a shootout. Even a sociopath that loves killing would laugh at that they dont want that kind of drama. You must be some ignorant rich kid. I am from the hood I grew up around gangs dont even talk that stupid shit around me. What you posted is a fairy tale.
    I agree gangs only respect strength.
  • Can i just ask, the people commenting on gangs in here, how many of you are actually part of one/have anything to do with one?

how many of you have actually grew up in a lower class area were gangs and crime is sky high?
  • edited June 2012
    :)
  • edited June 2012
    The only thing I can personally contribute was my short time as part of the Baltimore Guardian Angels. I mean, real short. Let me just say that gun laws do not work in the city of Baltimore - I highly doubt there are so many concealed carry licenses being issued to these scumbags. You know what works? Getting people to watch around their neighborhoods, and getting people to work with police officers in both preventative and witnessing crimes. It's hard though when folks are scared of every other block in their neighborhood and scared of every other person.

Edit (Fairness): It also works when police and government at least pretends to give a fuck about it's populace.
  • edited June 2012
    I'm a smart white boy who has reviewed a few studies that show guns lower crime rates and have spoken to others with experience.
  • edited June 2012
    Guardian Angels are kewl.
  • I watched a doco once... Got bored if i wanted to learn about fighting and killing id watch a war doco instead.
    No respect at all for gangs whatsoever
  • I'm a smart white boy who has reviewed a few studies that show guns lower crime rates and have spoken to others with experience.
    Assuming all population are also smart white boy with studies.
  • bla bla bla topic changed halfway and nobody cares for gangs, or guns, or whoever is more tough because they are from a ghetto and survived stabbings and shootouts. stop being little kids trying to trump eachother....
  • edited June 2012
    :)
  • Anyway back to what the topic was supposed to be able before it turned gay (lol kinda like what happened to Lews :P)

Kesha whats your plan?

It seems the bots have started to make their move, are people still going to believe that Kesha is going to sit this one on the side lines again?
    I would love to think so but from the evidence so far and so soon in the game too seems its not going to be the case.