Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Hyperspace Flux

edited June 2012 in News and Updates
Round 51, the Era of Hyperspace Flux, is coming. For this round all kingdoms will suffer a penalty of +25% Attack Time.

[The planet type changes for Round 51 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round51-changes.txt

--

Round 51 - Era of Hyperspace Flux - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: June 23, 2012 @ 10PM.
Round ends: August 16, 2012 @ 10PM.

--

[Archived Scores]
Round 50 scores have been posted.

Comments

• a intersting bonus...idk if good or bad but interesting i'm sorry F&W
  • F&W is scrood. everyone will go mysti
  • mysti got nerfed a bit
  • edited June 2012
    Edited

DW : 20 to 25% off
    Vol: -25 to -15% pop
    Mysti: -10% to -15% off
  • DW : 20 to 25% off
    Vol: -10 to -15% pop
    Mysti: -10% to -15% off
    wasnt vol -25% pop last round?
  • ...wow i think the volcanic was -25
  • yes you are correct i read the wrong line too many #s lol
  • anyone sign up yet? I wanna sign up but my groupmates are being retards

I dont wanna end up in gal 2, anyone know how the filling in is going so far?
  • its pretty slow so far but it was a quick reset so not many are aware
  • lol feels like the changes are hmm... lets make a little change on the 1st planet, 2nd, 3rd... ah damn it takes too much time let it be like that :P
  • The era of failed skato attacks unless updated lol
  • PM me if you need a group spot filled.
  • Rather eat my own poo
  • this is bullshit. I could live with 1 round with a shitty roundbonus, but this rounds bonus sucks even harder.

WTF is this, he's ruining the game.
  • this bonus isnt that bad, more time to hit people who send too much out, make people more scared to do riskier hits, etc etc, more time sleeping
  • AND to balance the fgts who go mysti for the inactive kds that fill up 20 galaxies
  • I assume the +25% attack time will be added simultaneously with the regular planet adjustments.
    So FW return time will go from +25% to +50%.

If that's the case, the relative disadvantage of FW's return time is reduced. Also, with the extra pop of FW, you get away with less tanks, meaning your hits aren't as risky. So I'm going to consider this as a boost to FW :p
  • Well tanks are pretty pointless for making grabs...
  • Jezus I have no clue what PT to take. They all suck now!!
  • bcart probably wants to see one round where DW dominate in every way
  • so he can then nerf it with reason.
    every round a majority of them get killed so it never shows how dominant of a PT it is at end of round stats
  • maybe thats the reason, majority gets killed, he doesnt want that to happen
  • [b]I assume the +25% attack time will be added simultaneously with the regular planet adjustments.[/b]
    So FW return time will go from +25% to +50%.

If that's the case, the relative disadvantage of FW's return time is reduced. Also, with the extra pop of FW, you get away with less tanks, meaning your hits aren't as risky. So I'm going to consider this as a boost to FW :p
    Not 50% ... 1.25 * 1.25 = 1.5625 so 56%.

My comments were based on the assumption at the start of my post.
    We won't know for sure until the first wave of hits.
  • tal has taken my reasoning and posted it as his own shame shame on him but yea i'm pretty sure we kill off all dws and bcart never sees the havok they cause if a few finish 1,2,3 i'm sure they will get nerf'd
  • ok ill play dw and you guys dont kill me ok?

cart will have to nerf it then :)
  • lol as lynog doesn't hit me :P
  • The problem you all have with dw is that offensive power. No one wants to be on the end of that smoking gun, come war time they are quick to go for that very reason.

It's odd, because even though dw is extremely offensive no one realizes the power of all the other pt's or the potential havok they can cause.

I think we need to move away from kt's for a round ourselves and start experimenting with sk in our own parameters. Last round at the end we saw the gehfar/arbites war. As arbites was focusing on kt's gehfar threw all rules out of the window and started to slaughter. Arbites spent time focusing on kt's, and in the end they suffered from it. Gehfar on the other hand grew significantly because the players took full advantage of the war bonus.

So let's say for this round we nix the kt idea and go about war in a more reasonable fashion, because in the end, it isn't about who gets killed. Its about who comes out on top.

My proposal would be 5 day war's in the event it should/will arise. Free range, barring bashing. Alliance stat lines are taken at the start, and in the end we see who stands the strongest and they are declared a winner.

I suggest this because I think it will help in two areas. The first I believe would help eliminate all of the grudges. Not completely, but it would help. Secondly, players activity in war would increase. As al's it is hard to sway your alliance to throw away the resources on constant fails. But giving them a chance to grow instead is beneficial for everyone involved, which would obviously promote great growth.

What do you guys think?
  • pospos
    edited June 2012
    The key to winning a war is activity.

Nothing more needs to be said.
  • edited June 2012
    The key to winning a war is activity.
  • tal has taken my reasoning and posted it as his own shame shame on him but yea i'm pretty sure we kill off all dws and bcart never sees the havok they cause if a few finish 1,2,3 i'm sure they will get nerf'd
    nu-uh i is smarts than you