Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arbiters vs Stunner/Gefahr

Comments

• So you came to their rescue to ignore them?

You are ignoring extra PA's and WL's?

I award Stunner zero guilt.
  • We fought Gayfers because they were trying to KT an innocent player in g2 who in this case was genz. He did nothing to deserve KT and we do not tolerate blatant tyrannical power. Sure its great Odin is doing their own thing and fighting you guys but again perhaps they are fighting you because you dumbasses tried to kill one of their players for no reason. As far as our two alliances being allies there is no form of communication between our two parties and the only thing I can tell you is we have a mutual goal to piss over you guys for KTing innocent players in g2.
  • Oh so NOW the war is about Gefahr KTing one KD, instead of farming g2.

I knew Arbites' story would lose its consistency with a little prodding.
  • Its the same thing and your blind prodding is getting no credibility with anyone else in this thread. Gayfers bashed and harrassed much of g2-g10 and then decided to KT an innocent player because he was able to survive out in g2 on his own and was strong.

Continue on with your bs its not going to get you any points with anyone else who reads this thread.
  • They could have two reasons....and of course squirrel coulda had different reasons then tyrsis....
  • edited June 2012
    I plan on printing out all the purported reasons why Arbites are so noble and declared this war; should I buy 1 or 2 more reams of paper?

Again, you guys had the highest amount of credibility when the declaration of this war was made for the sole intention of warring. Then you gave some generic "they're farming" bs which doesn't go over well with Stunner (hint, if it weren't for Asylum being worse farmers when we were multi sweeping, we would have declared on you). Now you say you were protecting Genz. And you WERE protecting Genz. For weeks.

There was even a topic about how Genz got way landfat - which is funny, because then you turned around and made this statement:
    Whoever the AL of this alliance is...well your a fucking retard. You cant claim gangbang on a guy who is a obvious bank....or has the def on a 4k land guy on 10-12k land. Thats not a gangbang...thats putting him back in his place.

Neurology (or watever) was on almost 11k land with the def most 4-5k land guys have. Not to mention he is someones popfarm for there r/r strat. 300K + pop and only 40k tank def, running 50% res.

Same with kundala, and TheDokkodom, both was around 4.5k land, 40%SM, 10%rax, 15-18k tank def and you claim they are not a bank/farm for someone. Come on...15k tank def is the def u gotta have on 1.5k land to not get hit atm.

So to whoever the AL of Gefahr is...your a retard and protecting you banks/farms and should be ashamed.
    So Gefahr has a possible bank, proven by low D on high land, and you guys gangbang said KD. But doing so to Genz is dishonorable? Maybe so but be consistent and admit your own gangbang first.
  • Usually there are a combination of reasons. NSG is just too stupid to think for himself.
  • Usually there are a combination of reasons. NSG is just too stupid to think for himself.
    Thanks for the constructive criticism. I could keep my posts on complex topics to one line tag-alongs to the hate-parade but I at least try to actually add/spur discussion.
  • Your discussion is always the same, oh how dare different members in an alliance have different reasons for warring! Har har har, all you do is prove your stupidity over and over. Go back to posting pictures.
  • I could keep my posts on complex topics to one line tag-alongs to the hate-parade but I at least try to actually add/spur discussion.
    Your posts are all one line tag alongs to the hate parade. Feel free to cycle through any thread if this is news to you. When you aren't doing that you're posting a picture of something out of Highlights magazine for kids.
  • "I am an established member of this community. I will now flame you by criticizing all your posts as having the same, generic format as this one post I'm reading and using zero resources to back up my position."

Sorry you never go on a limb to make a substantial addition to the conversation TMonsta.
  • Honestly everyone can say what they want about Asylum farming stunners but we were hit by stunners kingdoms to. and we did retals lol so of course the number would be higher. I know I did 3 retals on stunner kingdoms because they hit protected kingdoms in my sector *Fact*

People like Big Bird did hit in 1:1 a lot *fact*
    Stunners made the problem worse between our alliances by using arsons *fact*
    This made our kingdoms very angry and more prone to hit in stunners *fact*

Plenty of stunners kingdoms made hits in all alliances. Wait you are saying arb didn't have good reasons to war gef but you are giving the same reason they are giving for warring us (outside of the protection) *boggle*
  • The second yall agreed to suck bot cock the whole round any credibility or honor was down the drain. If ya want me to stop talking about that stop your pretend charade.
  • edited June 2012
    Stunner is warring Arbites because Stunner is warring Arbites.

Stunner warred Asylum because Stunner warred Asylum. It was only natural to go after the most aggressive alliance at the time.

Stunner wars because Stunner wars. We don't make up reasons - we don't put up facades. There are the forces of good and evil. And then there's the god damned Stunner.
  • We fought Gayfers because they were trying to KT an innocent player in g2 who in this case was genz. He did nothing to deserve KT and we do not tolerate blatant tyrannical power. Sure its great Odin is doing their own thing and fighting you guys but again perhaps they are fighting you because you dumbasses tried to kill one of their players for no reason. As far as our two alliances being allies there is no form of communication between our two parties and the only thing I can tell you is we have a mutual goal to piss over you guys for KTing innocent players in g2.
    So T why you killing little old me :)

Oh yeah Bam

June 6, 07:13:52 Our brave kingdom Crann Og () attacked Mechanica () and conquered 3,447 planets.
  • No joke kes I heard you were crying about KT and it made me giggle. Also I didn't even suggest you.
  • edited June 2012
    Cant blame anyone but the leadership. You could blame the whores for lack of participation but the leadership should have known that too. It's one thing to be like omfg we suck pull the plug which you saw Asylum do. Nothing wrong there that's protecting the kingdoms. It's another to just sit there with your thumb in your butt until someone comes and rescues them from genocide.

I think I have a different philosophy on an alliances purpose or something. In my mind they are there to serve me, and most people seem to think the opposite. So I see them disband so I don't get eaten in a losing cause I think they did well, even if they lose.
  • NSG, this is legitimately how the war went down. Gefahr was the Rank 1 alliance, Arbites was the rank 2 alliance. We were about 10million NW smaller than Gefahr if I remember it correctly. Pre-war, because collectively our alliances were the power houses, Arbites was aiming most of their hits at Gefahr, and Gefahr was aiming most of their hits at Arbites - that is a fact... I remember the hits; it was a "cold war" if you will...I participated just like everyone else.

Gefahr had 6---SIX more top 100 kingdoms than Arbites (this is the actual stat because I personally did the intel) so during this cold war Gefahr was actually out hitting us by a decent bit, making better/bigger grabs overall.

Gefahr's growth was at this point outpacing Arbites day to day growth.
    So, being a skilled group of players we decided to get organized and figure out a way to stop getting out-hit - which would lead to eventually being farmed: WAR.

We were going to declare war one day after the time we actually did but Gefahr KT'ed Warrior (something)? - was it? We took the opportunity to jump Gefahr while they were occupied - smart and sneaky war strategy. I was all for it... we were supposed to be the underdogs so we "needed" the jump start.

In reality we were wayyyy more organized, active and a much more cohesive group than Gefahr and we got off to a huge lead - the proof is in the pudding.

I remember seeing Gefahr's kingdoms still doing big Arbites grabs that weren't KT's, shaking my head at them and loving it at the same time. No wonder they were losing. Regardless of whether or not they had good leaders (I'm sure they had good leaders) the alliance was FULL of BIG SELFISH kingdoms, and that's just the truth of it... You know its true.

On the flip side, Arbite's resources went 100% into the war from most kingdoms. It really wasn't even a competition at first. Eventually Gefahr came around and the war became more "blow for blow", but Arbites were still edging Gefahr out.

Putting Leadership's personal motives aside (of both alliances) this is a pretty good and unbiased summary of how the war went down.

People sincerely need to STFU and stop bit*ching.

Regards,

Ecliptia

Probably the most accurate description I have heard from an Arbite KD to date.

We did start doing a lot better once we were done with Hands of Wrath and were able to focus on the actual war. The only downside that we had going against us was that we were going against more than just Arbites (the hitting wasn't huge, but the pesky probers were). It's the same situation that Arbites is in now, only Gef is much larger than the uni help they had.
  • Cant blame anyone but the leadership. You could blame the whores for lack of participation but the leadership should have known that too. It's one thing to be like omfg we suck pull the plug which you saw Asylum do. Nothing wrong there that's protecting the kingdoms. It's another to just sit there with your thumb in your butt until someone comes and rescues them from genocide.

I think I have a different philosophy on an alliances purpose or something. In my mind they are there to serve me, and most people seem to think the opposite. So I see them disband so I don't get eaten in a losing cause I think they did well, even if they lose.
    I have left our fight in the hands of the kingdoms for a while now Wank. Any time I have asked them what they want to do, the answer has remained constant. They want to fight. What else would you think they want do to? They want to work as a team and try to hit people. If we lose people along the way, that's part of it. Funny thing is, most of them recreate after they die, and are happy when they end up back in Gef. They run this alliance in terms of our direction, I just get the title that goes along with it.

Don't forget bud, I wasn't out there campaigning for an alliance like you were at the beginning of the round. I was chosen from a group of peers to lead after Epic failed miserably.
  • "I am an established member of this community. I will now flame you by criticizing all your posts as having the same, generic format as this one post I'm reading and using zero resources to back up my position."

Sorry you never go on a limb to make a substantial addition to the conversation TMonsta.
    Why would I add to these ridiculous threads? If they weren't kept on asinine topics by morons like you maybe I would have something to add. As it is I'm just here to point out stupidity.
  • edited June 2012
    That's like me showing up to the party with 3 natty lights and you showing up with nothing and calling me a bad guest.

Edit: I'm glad we finally nailed down the fact that this war is purely confrontational.
  • Cant blame anyone but the leadership. You could blame the whores for lack of participation but the leadership should have known that too. It's one thing to be like omfg we suck pull the plug which you saw Asylum do. Nothing wrong there that's protecting the kingdoms. It's another to just sit there with your thumb in your butt until someone comes and rescues them from genocide.

I have left our fight in the hands of the kingdoms for a while now Wank. Any time I have asked them what they want to do, the answer has remained constant. They want to fight. What else would you think they want do to? They want to work as a team and try to hit people. If we lose people along the way, that's part of it. Funny thing is, most of them recreate after they die, and are happy when they end up back in Gef. They run this alliance in terms of our direction, I just get the title that goes along with it.

Don't forget bud, I wasn't out there campaigning for an alliance like you were at the beginning of the round. I was chosen from a group of peers to lead after Epic failed miserably.
    The ones that are left in Gef atm are not NW whores, they are the real reason u guys got 4 kt's on us. The ones we killed was all just nw whores who abused and pissed us off. The guys u have now are the real SK players who play to war and play to win, not just be rank 1. And considering Arbiters is basically being outgunned 2 to 1 in the amount of KD's i think we are holding our own fairly well, and like we have all said in our AC. We will fight until theres not 1 of us left, none of us are NW whores who care if we rank, we all play this game for war.

• No joke kes I heard you were crying about KT and it made me giggle. Also I didn't even suggest you.
    Makes me giggle aswell :)

• faithless are you going to fix the thread title?

Apparently you have no affiliation with Odin.

We have no affiliation with LaughingCow.
  • edited June 2012
    Summary that I got is Arbites kicked everyone's asses so they had to gang up on us to give them a decent shot.
  • Also gayfers are back in the lead again and I have no intentions of switching gears to fight them so guess we juggled the round back to where it started which is with gayfers winning.
  • Anyone click those links yet?
  • I clicked all of them and now i lost control of my mouse
  • lmfao well could have been worse could have had your TDs and PFs razed :O
  • OMG IM RANK 1 now! Thanks awesome links!