Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arbiters vs Stunner/Gefahr

Comments

• Might as well rename to [Gefahr][Stunner] Vs [Odin][Arbites]
  • Mirrodin Pure (X:2,Y:8) @ Desert Wasteland 28,599 5,890,039 205.95 7,226

Mirrodin Pure (X:2,Y:8) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • * Glass Shatters* Stone Cold...Stone Cold...The rattlesnake strikes again!
  • R50 (X:3,Y:6) Mystical Lands 30,938 6,612,476
    BigBoss (X:3,Y:8) Volcanic Inferno 8,674 2,479,513
    Ancient Wrath (X:2,Y:8) Multiple Terrain 5,083 1,582,641
  • Just KT Darubian and Gefahr is done.
    We were but now we are cutting off the head of the snake.
    You son of a bitch! You could have given me a way out of this dumbass round early!
  • edited June 2012
    June 3, 22:03:28 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Camo (2:4) and was victorious.
    June 4, 00:59:04 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Verz (8:7) and was victorious.
    June 4, 03:37:19 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Cyborg (1:11) and lost 2,215 planets.
    June 4, 04:13:40 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Miracle (1:13) and lost 1,139 planets.
    June 4, 04:14:17 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Miracle (1:13) and lost 917 planets.
    June 4, 04:39:32 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against N1MrOoK (1:7) and lost 877 planets.
    June 4, 04:58:02 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Miracle (1:13) and lost 387 planets.
    June 4, 07:34:45 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Camo (2:4) and lost 19 planets.
    June 4, 07:34:50 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Camo (2:4) and lost 18 planets.
    June 4, 07:34:56 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Camo (2:4) and lost 17 planets.
    June 4, 07:35:03 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Camo (2:4) and lost 16 planets.
    June 4, 07:41:00 Our kingdom Gallifrey0 (1:14) bravely defended against Sunlyte (1:13) and was victorious.
    June 4, 07:41:09 Our kingdom Gallifrey0 (1:14) bravely defended against Sunlyte (1:13) and lost 107 planets.
    June 4, 07:41:13 Our kingdom Gallifrey0 (1:14) bravely defended against Sunlyte (1:13) and lost 77 planets.
    June 4, 08:55:05 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Verz (8:7) and lost 13 planets.
    June 4, 08:55:21 Our kingdom Mirrodin Pure (1:14) bravely defended against Verz (8:7) and lost 12 planets.

June 4, 09:44:06 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 27 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 4, 09:44:09 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 26 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    June 4, 09:44:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sweet Dreams (2:8)
    June 4, 09:44:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sweet Dreams (2:8)
    June 4, 09:44:15 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 25 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Add LaughingCow to the list please. I don't have the time to bullshit around so I will peace you guys when necessary.
  • edited June 2012
    Btw make sure all you arbites guys are online at 16:37 today :)
  • Lololololol LaughingCows helping out Stunner.

It's because we helped them so much last week by breaking their previous alliance.
  • Hm. Weird, been in our news too. Figured they were helping you.

Stunner/Gefahr vs Arbites/Odin vs LaughingCow?
  • Our AL might be for that. All 186 land of him.
  • Continue on with the shenanigans. I understand we are such a high and mighty threat that it takes many lower skilled players to destroy us.

The truth is you cannot destroy us in a fair and honorable fight. We are simply too good. Because of this you have had to stoop do underhanded tactics such as ganging up on us and converting outside help to attack us. Same shit every round carry on just know we are better then you and these acts only reinforce our position that being an Arbite greatly outweighs being Stunner or Gayfer or whatever else alliance you would like to claim.
  • Tyrsis did you Van Gogh both your ears or just not believe that we're getting hit by Laughing Cow too?
  • Take last round mate... How many people are proud to say they were a part of SexRegister? Now compare that to Friendship :)
  • But everyone in friendship died! :p
  • But it was worth it lol Friendship rocked and was f un :)
  • There are plenty of people proud to be in Stunner. We were proud to help clean the uni twice of multis. We were proud to war a stronger alliance in Asylum. And we're proud to turn around and continue warring against you guys. And if you think any of that does not deserve pride just remember - we stated publicly from the getgo that Stunner's two goals was to kill multis and war. And that's all we're doing.
  • I frequently hit a man when he is down as well.
  • Yo Stunner, 48 hours of NAP to demolish LaughingCow for interfering?
    lol that would be fun #1 #2 and #3 against #4 - that should teach others, pick side or stay out
  • I frequently hit a man when he is down as well.
    Yea, Arbites was getting its ass kicked when we joined. My bad dude.
  • I'm not getting dragged into this cryfest you have going here.
  • Friendship was the bomb.
  • I'm not getting dragged into this cryfest you have going here.
    The one you started when you claimed LaughingCow was secretly helping us?

Why don't we discuss what to do with them instead. I'm sure both sides have too much momentum on their KT's at the moment but if LC keeps dishing out hits I'm sure a short recess could be negotiated.
  • Wolfsktaag 4:59 pm
    its tough to claim cow innocence when the SL's of 2 of 3 sectors grab a stunner KT
    I don't think its accurate at all

Wolfsktaag 5:00 pm
    Since a sector leader speaks for the sector
    Thats saying 2/3s of laughing cow are for stunner
    and if I want to look at it further I can say since over 51% of laughing cow is for stunner then the majority of the alliance is for stunner
    But who wants to hear logic?
  • Stupid thread title we have no war with cow i don't see anyway why so much people complain about it you always have outside hits gefahr and stunner have them like we do just because two kds from cow get involved didn't speak in anyway for a war I have seen all the sector news and its nothing more.
  • Stupid thread title we have no war with cow i don't see anyway why so much people complain about it you always have outside hits gefahr and stunner have them like we do just because two kds from cow get involved didn't speak in anyway for a war I have seen all the sector news and its nothing more.
    I think I agree with him.. I think.
  • June 4, 12:26:50 Our kingdom Mt Axefall (1:7) bravely defended against PumpingIron (1:16) and lost 700 planets.

whoa! wait a minute!! now you have to add Awesome to the Arbites side!!
  • That looks quite a bit like a random grab on a noob who has crappy defence, not top KD's from Cow hitting Stunner KT's for them.
  • shut up! its now part of the war thread.. If Ty can add alliances, so can I
  • That looks quite a bit like a random grab on a noob who has crappy defence, not top KD's from Cow hitting Stunner KT's for them.
    lol, of course it is..
    lol, of course it is..
    SCARcasm!!