Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arbiters vs Stunner/Gefahr

Comments

• I wonder how many would have checked lol
  • Also gayfers are back in the lead again and I have no intentions of switching gears to fight them so guess we juggled the round back to where it started which is with gayfers winning.
    Leave it to an Arbitch to worry about rank.
  • edited June 2012
    I enjoy all the nicknames the alliances get lol
    Arbitch = Arbites
    Gayfer = Gefahr (i think thats how you spell it)
    Shockers = Stunners (my personal one)
    Sauce = Source
    Affinoob = Affinity

add to list guys i know off topic but who cares anymore :P
  • Also gayfers are back in the lead again and I have no intentions of switching gears to fight them so guess we juggled the round back to where it started which is with gayfers winning.
    Leave it to an Arbitch to worry about rank.
    You don't deserve it we are the only alliance that does deserve it.
  • No matter what happens, Arbiters have already won this round. We beat gayfers to within a inch of there life within 4 days, and if we fought stunners 1v1, would have beat them too.
  • If you fought stunner originally, without us having fought Asylum, and WITH a 5th sector that wasn't affiliated with Arbites?

Ok, Nostradamus.
  • Its cool LaughingCow and AllInOne will now take the reigns since the other shortsighted leaders have been ignoring them.
  • Ok i have been gone for a bit...but to get this back on track and that is stunners opening cans of whoop ass!!!

Noobville (X:9,Y:9) 20,069 4,833,505 7,540

Noobville (X:9,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD
  • i liked it better when you were gone disappear again
  • Its cool LaughingCow and AllInOne will now take the reigns since the other shortsighted leaders have been ignoring them.
    It would seem prudent to open the communication channels. I think the KTs are being farmed more than kt'd.
  • Just disband it and they will eat Gayfar.
  • No one's gotta disband. It'd be nice if Stunner picked up a 5th sector. To be honest both sides are losing gas and the rest of the Uni has noticed.
  • and the rattlesnake strikes again!!!!!

Mechanica (X:10,Y:8) 28,038 6609523 5151
    Mechanica (X:10,Y:8) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD

• June 7, 06:47:29 the [ALLinONE] alliance has declared a nap with the [LaughingCow] alliance.

Just to make an official posting of it.
  • You will not see me or any other Arbite bending our knees. Truth be told I offered gayfers peace days before stunner jumped in and I am still open to a truce of some form but your foolish and petty leaders are not willing to salvage anything out of this and we have every right to be the ones who are angry and refuse to end war.
  • edited June 2012
    Even though I jump at any opportunity to slight them you did jump them during a KT. Ya gave no reason for it and KTed their whores in a 3 to 1 ratio. Not sure bout the anger part. All they had to do was hold out until someone jumped on an opportunity to gang bang. You werent interested in killing the leaders cuz you got over confident. Gotta blame yourself. Sorry to counter your argument but I gotta take the side of logic over bad propoganda. You can do better slacker.

Try this... those homos rode everyones coat tails all round and their AL hides his identity like a bitch. Dude got spanked by dank funny as hell. Just tap out you worthless bottom feeders.
  • June 7, 06:47:29 the [ALLinONE] alliance has declared a nap with the [LaughingCow] alliance.

Just to make an official posting of it.
    This is taking the piss -- all the whores naped together :)

• Even though I jump at any opportunity to slight them you did jump them during a KT. Ya gave no reason for it and KTed their whores in a 3 to 1 ratio. Not sure bout the anger part. All they had to do was hold out until someone jumped on an opportunity to gang bang. You werent interested in killing the leaders cuz you got over confident. Gotta blame yourself. Sorry to counter your argument but I gotta take the side of logic over bad propoganda. You can do better slacker.

Try this... those homos rode everyones coat tails all round and their AL hides his identity like a bitch. Dude got spanked by dank funny as hell. Just tap out you worthless bottom feeders.
    Those homo's decided to KT a guy who did nothing wrong, and then farm a small alliance. Them getting jumped is exactly what they did to Odin. Odin was like 22-24m getting declared on by a 130m alliance in the middle of the night, they say it was all for killing Genz but it was a proven fact that they war abused and smashed half the alliance into the dirt.

• edited June 2012
    Ya but they came up with that later u cant hold a grudge when u started out saying its for fun. Thats just whack. So is me parroting nosocial but he is right.
  • You guys talk a lot but few can back it up.
  • Dont whine about war, just go at it and winning is just that much better
  • Try this... those homos rode everyones coat tails all round and their AL hides his identity like a bitch. Dude got spanked by dank funny as hell. Just tap out you worthless bottom feeders.
    Still not sure when I ever hid my identity. I was KT'd at the beginning of the war (because I told them who I was), and I didn't hide when I recreated either (which is the KD that you tried to kill, but failed). I'm still out in the open Wank. What do you got, another 24 hours of Newbie?
  • Even though I jump at any opportunity to slight them you did jump them during a KT. Ya gave no reason for it and KTed their whores in a 3 to 1 ratio. Not sure bout the anger part. All they had to do was hold out until someone jumped on an opportunity to gang bang. You werent interested in killing the leaders cuz you got over confident. Gotta blame yourself. Sorry to counter your argument but I gotta take the side of logic over bad propoganda. You can do better slacker.

Those homo's decided to KT a guy who did nothing wrong, and then farm a small alliance. Them getting jumped is exactly what they did to Odin. Odin was like 22-24m getting declared on by a 130m alliance in the middle of the night, they say it was all for killing Genz but it was a proven fact that they war abused and smashed half the alliance into the dirt.

only reason war was declared on Odin was they declared Peace on Gefahr first. The logic to KT Genz did make me laugh though, the forums were talking about how he would not stay out of others wars, and thus to keep both sides even he had to die. You all know declaring peace with someone in this game is as aggressive as declaring war first. Odin jumped Gefahr technically if you look at the timeline.

:-))
  • edited June 2012
    Still not sure when I ever hid my identity. I was KT'd at the beginning of the war (because I told them who I was), and I didn't hide when I recreated either (which is the KD that you tried to kill, but failed). I'm still out in the open Wank. What do you got, another 24 hours of Newbie?
    You're waiting to KT that 0 offense/defense account aren't you? Have you ever played this game before? It's like playing with a kitten. The next time you see me active I'll be raping your ass. That unconfirmed suspicion that you'll have becomes your only verification. I almost KTed you with a single account. Now, I know in your little head you're thinking you won something. Let me just add that people being KTed by a single account is pretty much unheard of. You were hanging by a thread and in charge of an alliance.
  • edited June 2012
    Odin's KT is now in my Stunner sector, and we haven't done a damn thing to them.

I think this retroactively absolves Gefahr of any assholishness in jumping them.

• Good job cobras you sacraficed your alliance to allow gayfers to jump ahead while pulling us down with you. You done with this foolishness yet?
  • What you expect from a terrible AL
  • edited June 2012
    I'm the only one who has been willing to make peace but both stunner and gayfers have been intent on self-destruction in the hopes of destroying us. I certainly don't want the round to continue this way and now instead of my previous concerns of handing stunner a fluke victory it seems they petered out much faster then I expected and now gayfers are rising ahead off the backs of stunner. Its just one big circle jerk with laughingcow and allinone bringing up the rear.
  • Draft up a plan to immediately turn around and war laughingcow and allinone and I have little doubt we'll join you.
  • You speak for neither alliance so I have no reason to heed your words.