Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arbiters vs Stunner/Gefahr

Comments

• I can't tell which Kesha bot supporter alliance is winning the fight. Someone give us an update.
  • BEZT SK WAR EVER!
  • Panda express (X:9,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Stone Cold....Stone Cold...the rattlesnake strikes again with another PK!

Panda express (X:9,Y:7) 24,408 6,864,816 3,182

Panda express (X:9,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22wbe_stone-cold-stunner-through-a-table_sport?search_algo=1
  • poor panda
    I appreciate your support of PartyRaccoon, but it's not making a come back.
  • Stone Cold....Stone Cold...the rattlesnake strikes again with another PK!

Panda express (X:9,Y:7) 24,408 6,864,816 3,182

Panda express (X:9,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22wbe_stone-cold-stunner-through-a-table_sport?search_algo=1
    Tough loss.
  • missile shields anyone?
  • He probably wishes he could have.
  • lol they had panda powerless for almost 24 hours
  • Ecliptia (X:8,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 0 672,199
  • Stone Cold....Stone Cold...the rattlesnake strikes again with another KT!

Ecliptia (1:17) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
    Crazy kill on Panda Stunner...

But Cobra, what do you mean strikes again with "another" PK? I'm still alive son, that PK failed :)
    Ecliptia (X:8,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 75 677,098

Look at the 75 beautiful land. Lets be honest, todays PK on Nimrook or what ever that dudes name is haggard us.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4iaw7_austin-3-16_shortfilms

• But it was worth it lol Friendship rocked and was f un :)
    We didn't die :D

OneFifteen!
    OneFifteen!
    OneFifteen!

• I'm literally the only one using logic in this thread...
  • I can't tell which Kesha bot supporter alliance is winning the fight. Someone give us an update.
    They are destroying us. We our completely outnumbered and outgunned but we are still more skillful and more honorable then they will ever be.
  • Plus we are sexier. Girl look at that body.
  • Bob and Ty sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G..
    First comes love
    then comes marriage
    and here comes Sexy in the baby carriage
  • This is what Gefahr should have organised earlier. I assumed they organised a Stunner gang bang on Arbites. If I knew otherwise I would have left Gefahr.
    From what I understand they were trying to get a gang on us before we jumped them.
  • GET OUT OF THE TREE TY!!

BOB USES GHB!!!!
  • so will there be universal gang against cows or not? we are doing hard work killing each other and they are just farming and growing in size and honor - thats just not nice
  • This is what Gefahr should have organised earlier. I assumed they organised a Stunner gang bang on Arbites. If I knew otherwise I would have left Gefahr.
    From what I understand they were trying to get a gang on us before we jumped them.
    such a fail.
    Well the noobish leaders combined to take out the skillful leaders in Arbites so I guess they "win" in the end haha
  • There are plenty of people proud to be in Stunner. We were proud to help clean the uni twice of multis. We were proud to war a stronger alliance in Asylum. And we're proud to turn around and continue warring against you guys. And if you think any of that does not deserve pride just remember - we stated publicly from the getgo that Stunner's two goals was to kill multis and war. And that's all we're doing.
    There was no pride in defeating Asylum, we started to clean up the bots when cobras had a cry about Lynog and stabbed us in the back. Asylum disbanded because it was terribly inactive there were only a handful of players that put their KDs on the line and my decision to disband was to protect the last couple of players that put everything on the line.

• arbites is hurt but still deadly... N1MrOoK 1:7 is dead
  • You fuckers. Killing endangered pandas.
  • Stone Cold....Stone Cold...the rattlesnake strikes no more with another KT!
  • Take last round mate... How many people are proud to say they were a part of SexRegister? Now compare that to Friendship :)
    Eh, the people in SR were more than happy with the alliance they were part of. It was a good alliance, despite opinion from the outside.
    I was proud to be a part of SR
  • I had a great bit of fun in SR.
  • faithless, can you fix the title of this thread?

And I personally had terrific pride taking down Asylum:
    Harboring multis? Check.
    Hitting multi-killers? Check.
    Generally larger, more powerful alliance? Check.
  • BTW I think Rook should only count for half... HE WAS ON HIS BACHELOR PARTY!!!