Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Tyrisis

Comments

• You keep saying his bot is impossible to run, i have vague memories of a bot... probably keshas...
    all the commands were if statements, like...
    1. explore in 24's
    2. if power change is < 1000 make fpps
    3. if rax capacity is > 95% make barracks

etcetc. That still how it is?
  • That's a pedantic KD to keep so up to date on power change. Probably should be a percent differential from current power. (Like build pps if: power change < -5% last tick power)
  • Its just an example, bud

• SHIT'S WEAK BRO
  • SHIT'S WEAK BRO
    who we talking about?
  • FUCK YOU TYRSIS I HATE YOU
  • FUCK YOU TYRSIS I HATE YOU
    really? Dont worry Ty we will always be friends.
  • I guess you could say our "FRIENDSHIP" will keep us together!

Dont worry Lews I will always be your friend too!
  • GO GO SCIENTOLOGY! DOWN WITH TYRSIS!

::Grabs pitchfork.::

Sci isnt allowed to say shit until he starts a fucking werewolf game.

Sci isnt allowed to say shit until he starts a fucking werewolf game.
  • Actually I agree I signed up for a WW just because it wasn't that other doucher running it with the stupid million false prophets.
  • It's a Sci thread, you have to assume that it won't start. Shame on you people falling for that. I signed up on the off chance that he might actually start it, but I didn't expect it.
  • Did he make the last one that was in general for 2 years and never started?
  • The Marvel Civil War one? I had gotten the Incredible Hulk role! I can't recall who that was, but I think they got sick or some family situation came up where they couldn't run the game.
  • that wasnt sci, it was someone else, if you say the name I can tell you yes or no, but I just cant remember the name off the top of my head :-p
  • baby or slacker only 2 i remember.
  • Why do antibiotics makes you stomach so upset?
  • that wasnt sci, it was someone else, if you say the name I can tell you yes or no, but I just cant remember the name off the top of my head :-p
    Actually it was me. Also my brother did it once as well.
  • the latest one that never ended up starting and was in there for 2 years? I think it was that motorcycle dude who did that one, or was it that guy who was huge with GOP but went afk lol
  • I was spiderwoman but I am quite sure that wasn't you who held the very last one
    Because your stomach itself is full of bacteria - it's essentially an ecosystem and the immediate distress caused by an antibiotic absorbed orally really throws a bunch of equalibriums off.
    Because your stomach itself is full of bacteria - it's essentially an ecosystem and the immediate distress caused by an antibiotic absorbed orally really throws a bunch of equalibriums off.
    blah I feel all around worse now that I am on the meds. Not just stomach but just blah all over.