Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Tyrisis

Comments

• So I just read 88 posts, and figured I would respond to a couple of things.
    You must be trolling dank or you really are stupid. Aggressive multis are more of a threat tham a turtle that doesnt even roll actives nevermind multi kill. In a perfect world kesha wouldmt be here, but im perfectly content to kill all multies. His main however has proven to never be an issue, thats all im sayin.
    Threat level of a multi has no relevance as to whether or not they are a KT. Kesha's main and Kesha's multies hold the same status as auto KT's the only difference is that killing the main would be a representation of where you stand. I'm not sure if Epic is protecting Kesha's main because it "hasn't participated in multi-rapes." But that is a moot point, because Kesha's main and Kesha's multies are the SAME PERSON.
    You must be new to this. Have you KTd kesha since hes been on his bot rampage? By your comment, I guarantee your answer will be no. There are much, much bigger concerns than his main, KTing a kingdom that poses no physical threat. In my rounds of sk, keshas main has not contriibuted 1/100000th of that of the multies. And yes, there is a difference. Theres also no such thing as killing him to show where we stand. Killing multies should show that well enough. You are free to think his main and multies are the same, but my experience trumps yours in that I know his other kds pose a significantly greater threat.

We domt have infinite ressources, we have to defend from active players like the rest of you. Ive already said this, dunno how you people still have such a shitty time understanding ;)
    Not that it matters, but I started playing this game 12 years ago...

And I was under the impression you were protecting his main account. If I was wrong in my assumption, then disregard, and carry on.
  • So basically this thread was started to cuss out Tyrsis and then go on with normal business? sounds.......efficient
  • edited May 2012
    They are like sheep though one person cries wolf and they all run haha

I did get a giggle out of all those "I lost all respect for you" posts that was pretty golden.

- Notice how Lynog made a few accusations and then left the thread? He manipulated these fools so badly it is almost painful to watch it unfold.
  • lol I HATE YOU TY ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

but seriously i lol'd when i saw the title
  • yea I was just kinda surprised by it all when I know Tyrsis has been inactive as hell and lazy. Yes TY you are lazy this round.
  • I didnt know these posts were directed at you, then again I only read the derp posts targetted at Epic.
  • It's always Ty's fault
  • TY you are lazy.
    No need for any of the other stuff, he's lazy and we know it.
  • hes to lazy to respond to this
  • So can we all just drop this nonsense of war? It isn't going to happen right now and it shouldn't for the sake of everyone playing. No one has a KD that can withstand a war at the moment.
  • So can we all just drop this nonsense of war? It isn't going to happen right now and it shouldn't for the sake of everyone playing. No one has a KD that can withstand a war at the moment.
    maybe thats the point
  • Wahhhh why cant i be one of the popular guys, wahhhh wahhh wahhh i wanna beable to lead an alliance without everyone laughin at me. Wahh wahhh wahhh i wanna be a top builder. wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh
  • One day you'll get there Lynog.
  • thats bob. appreciate that mate
  • so this whole time his name is tyrsis and i've been calling him tyris!

oh smith, you blow hard!
  • edited May 2012
    I blame lynog for everything wrong in SK.
  • actually 1:7 had climbed from 5 to 4 then 4 to 3 and finally 3 to 2 right until amog died...but what you said sounds better i guess :)
    You guys had that spot for about 2 days before AMOG was KT'd. I love how Pussy Land will just never get another SL job again lol.
  • I blame Flazer.
  • It was me, I told lynog it was tyrsis and thats how it started
  • i blame prime
  • I blame Tyrsis. I follow the crowd. I make more friends that way
  • you have only 20 bucks go buy a candy and keep shitting around ;)
    Kesha msg me with a price. I'm going shopping.
  • edited May 2012
    you have only 20 bucks go buy a candy and keep shitting around ;)
    Think of the possibilities. Socks for your shoes, milk for your cereal, a wedding ring for your boyfriend. If you took your Android idea, that finally dawned on you after you saw me post about it in another thread, and sold it to everyone on SK you still wouldn't make 20 dollars. You probably haven't noticed that you chased most people off during your two year long flaming rampage. I think it's a fair price if you'd like to settle. All I ask is that you rewrite the controls in a non psychotic manner so that we might be able to use it.
  • How far does 20 bucks go in Lithuania? Think I could retire?
  • Lynch Flazer. I bet he's the wolf.
  • How far does 20 bucks go in Lithuania? Think I could retire?
    It only buys you a seat in government nowadays...inflation you see.
  • did it work now?
  • in memory of Beast Mode
  • i blame prime
    wut?
    I figured since we were blaming people who had nothign to do with the situation I would blame someone who was blameless