Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Tyrisis

Comments

• OMG I agree with what Qwjvfiil posted. Not just part of it either the entire thing.
    Shit...maybe im wrong then. I take it all back :)
  • I'm hiding and haven't been on aim all round lol

I guess I'll log on now.
  • edited May 2012
    how do you carefully plan to land in the best sector, best alliance when B-Cart randomly puts u anywhere, if u know the secret tell me
    You create a bot that encourages people to have 100's of BSGids. Then when the game starts you give your friends group passes/accounts to the sectors you landed in that you will control.
  • edited May 2012
    While I'm on who the hell threw my name into the ring?

Screw you lynog you asshole lol
  • i agree with lion stuff is happening and it is

stuff
  • That's why he's my leader. He's smart.
  • I can't account for most of it but part of it was pure luck, I just didn't want to recreate my premi :-p
  • Tbh,
    My one time attempt at sanity
    -Tyrsis if your pushing this you are a fuckkng joke. Lux or any other AL that would have followed him is equally a joke. Rank 1 is 500k, would that be a new record
    Heh, I used a similar line last round, worked a treat. we avoided uni gangbang and the rest is history :)

Honestly, your alliance is indeed epic. I think people learned from last round, and just looking at your star studded lineup, your alliance has even more potential to dominate than mine did.

I think myself being the cause for war may be a convenient excuse for it to happen right now, but there is NO doubt in anyone's mind that it is necessary to provide balance. And I genuinely hope that other alliance leaders and officers don't let their feelings towards me interrupt their decision making, because something needs to be done, despite the cause.
    Yea last round was very frustrating but as far as this round goes I haven't been involved. I appreciate all the credit though :p
  • 1 [Epic] 21,402,119 4,280,423

2 [Resonance] 19,208,831 3,841,766

3 [Arbites] 17,487,009 3,497,401

I am still trying to figure out how that lead is that threatening....

Guys, we are barely into this round. This is nothing.
  • while that's true, small leads often turn larger, although to be fair its not how big your alliance is, but who's in ur alliance that matters more
  • and resonance does have tank...soooo i would agree what is all the fuss about epic?!?
  • AMOG you have to be tripping because the rest of us didn't build suicidal kingdoms. I'm all for a good fight but it's kind of early for a gang bang isn't it?
  • Amog builds the same early strat every round, always goes kinda anti turtle. But he does it just fine. But like me, when the hacker got ahold of our accounts it just kinda takes the wind outta your sail and u stop playing like u normally would. I was running all probe income wiht 20k probes, and all of them was suicided on persona. Since then i just pretty much gave up, i basically just login to see what people say in uni/alliance chat but thats about it. Amog got nailed by the hacker too, all his probes and all his buildings was disbanned....he was making almost not cashflow, so only thing he could really do is mass goons (cause there dirt cheap) so might as well. Before the hacker attack, he was actually in a very good spot, his def was enough to not get hit, but then he had no income and just said screw it and massed goons.
  • i'm pretty sure i caused a war when i beat AMOG in the minigolf tournament, he told me he's KT if i didn't let him win but when war came he didn't do anything to me :(

*pours hot wax over SB's chest and rips off his hair*
  • this is true^^
  • Never need permission to KT a suicider.
  • Holy crap, just proves Lynog just sees my name and flames
    Bad PR to KT AMOG without talking to his AL.
  • Pies must go through the flames to get the nice crispy crust that we all love
  • So I just read 88 posts, and figured I would respond to a couple of things.
    You must be trolling dank or you really are stupid. Aggressive multis are more of a threat tham a turtle that doesnt even roll actives nevermind multi kill. In a perfect world kesha wouldmt be here, but im perfectly content to kill all multies. His main however has proven to never be an issue, thats all im sayin.
    Threat level of a multi has no relevance as to whether or not they are a KT. Kesha's main and Kesha's multies hold the same status as auto KT's the only difference is that killing the main would be a representation of where you stand. I'm not sure if Epic is protecting Kesha's main because it "hasn't participated in multi-rapes." But that is a moot point, because Kesha's main and Kesha's multies are the SAME PERSON.

and this...
    Also, on a side note. I do think killing me was fair and smart. However killing ANYONE without the AL's permission is and always will be an act of war. You went about this the wrong way Atmo, and in doing so you changed this situation from an AL possibly protecting someone they shouldn't have, to flat out bullying and voiding all forms of decent politics. With a mentality like that I genuinely fear what will happen if you do dominate.
    You always need permission to make a KT.
    ...is true.
  • edited May 2012
    One more thing. The killing of AMOG makes a neat little thing happen in the Sector Scores.

1 Our Dicks are Foooocking (1:1) [Epic] 5,468,162
    2 (1:3) [Epic] 4,753,838
    3 Last night with your mother was (1:4) [Epic] 4,706,974
    4 We are (1:2) [Epic] 4,571,992

1:7 was in there...
  • Also, on a side note. I do think killing me was fair and smart. However killing ANYONE without the AL's permission is and always will be an act of war. You went about this the wrong way Atmo, and in doing so you changed this situation from an AL possibly protecting someone they shouldn't have, to flat out bullying and voiding all forms of decent politics. With a mentality like that I genuinely fear what will happen if you do dominate.
    You always need permission to make a KT.
    No permission needed to be an open Anti-Turtle?
  • One more thing. The killing of AMOG makes a neat little thing happen in the Sector Scores.

1 Our Dicks are Foooocking (1:1) [Epic] 5,468,162
    2 (1:3) [Epic] 4,753,838
    3 Last night with your mother was (1:4) [Epic] 4,706,974
    4 We are (1:2) [Epic] 4,571,992

1:7 was in there...
    1:7 was rapidly falling behind long before the KT started. If i recall correctly they had fallen out before the kt even started.
  • actually 1:7 had climbed from 5 to 4 then 4 to 3 and finally 3 to 2 right until amog died...but what you said sounds better i guess :)
  • edited May 2012
    So I just read 88 posts, and figured I would respond to a couple of things.
    You must be trolling dank or you really are stupid. Aggressive multis are more of a threat tham a turtle that doesnt even roll actives nevermind multi kill. In a perfect world kesha wouldmt be here, but im perfectly content to kill all multies. His main however has proven to never be an issue, thats all im sayin.
    Threat level of a multi has no relevance as to whether or not they are a KT. Kesha's main and Kesha's multies hold the same status as auto KT's the only difference is that killing the main would be a representation of where you stand. I'm not sure if Epic is protecting Kesha's main because it "hasn't participated in multi-rapes." But that is a moot point, because Kesha's main and Kesha's multies are the SAME PERSON.
    You must be new to this. Have you KTd kesha since hes been on his bot rampage? By your comment, I guarantee your answer will be no. There are much, much bigger concerns than his main, KTing a kingdom that poses no physical threat. In my rounds of sk, keshas main has not contriibuted 1/100000th of that of the multies. And yes, there is a difference. Theres also no such thing as killing him to show where we stand. Killing multies should show that well enough. You are free to think his main and multies are the same, but my experience trumps yours in that I know his other kds pose a significantly greater threat.

We domt have infinite ressources, we have to defend from active players like the rest of you. Ive already said this, dunno how you people still have such a shitty time understanding ;)
  • what I am confused about is how everyone blames Tyrsis when he hasnt even been active this round.....is this just built up hate for him? I am confused
  • bandwagon hate tyrsis :)
  • i hate tyris the mostest
  • So I just read 88 posts, and figured I would respond to a couple of things.

1) Epic has actively help destroy the Kesha bots.

2) No one is protecting Kesha, you wanna hit her, go right ahead....

• They fear me!
  • teh fearz the tyrsis!