Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Tyrisis

edited May 2012 in General
Do us all a favour and stop trying to be a sneaky little asshole and organise a GB on the top alliance. Amog himself doesnt even agree with a war, There is tonnes of free land all over the place yet you wanna try and GB an alliance. The only reason you do this is because you are utter shit and could never lead any sort of decent alliance. The moment you realise how shit you are the better.

You are on par with Babylon as it stands atm. Sort your head out and stop being an idiot.

Comments

• If youre the one spearheadin that tyrsis, you defo lost all my respect. Amog was an antiturtle committed to screwing us over and we arent stacked. GBing us is just a queerbait move.
  • *enters in the room* did someone says queerbait? ;)
  • edited May 2012
    Maybe if you killed Kesha we wouldn't have to gang bang your stupid pathetic asses. All I see around here are posts bragging about your top 20 finishes and how you already dominate the round.
  • Maybe if you didnt make amog probeless there never would have been a problem.
  • Cause keshas kd is the threat, right? We posted and actively killed multies, gonma have to try harder to troll, Dank ;)
  • Bad PR to KT AMOG without talking to his AL. And if I recall, and I do cause its in my sector news... You guys started the grabs and then got pissed when he grabbed back.
  • Crap, wtf am I doing.. no politics this round. Just ignore me like always, thank you carry on
  • what i have to do with this?
  • edited May 2012
    kesha has nothing to do with it lol, go about your business kesha
  • edited May 2012
    Oh no youre right Kesha is a role model that only has a few hundred multis. Everyone else is the problem.
  • He made it pretty clear when he said he was quitting and hoarded goons he wasnt just going to delete ;)
    All signs pointed to him doing it till he got bored, nobody would protect someome like that :-p
  • Pie are you a fucking retard? infact thats a silly question. I am probably in sk the guy who the Epic leadership would love to screw over the most and even im telling you that you guys are idiotic. Amog himself will tell you his KD deserved no protection. Did you actually see it? that type of KD is free land end of. Every round you show how much of a fucking retard you are, Have you ever asked yourself why you can only ever lead tiny alliances? Its because nobody with any common sense in thier brains will ever want to fight for you.
  • Pretty sure it was Kesha who admitted his bot multi KTed that returning veteran. How come this is ok again?
  • We actively KTd the multis, our thread is still open I reckon. I dont see a point in killing his main as he prob has dozens of hidden others and I dont think his main ever participates.
  • nah kesha actually said it was someone who is using moo. Regardless though your right dank, these fools wanna jump into a uni knowing full well there is a multi army sitting there. That ontop of everything else just shows how idiotic they are
  • So the top Alliance found a threat. They dominated that threat. No one else is picking any fights, you all need to sit and relax, and that includes anyone who is planning on a GB.

Epic is growing purely from the farms. Someone is making a lot of them, and the universe is tearing them apart. To call Epic guilty for farming the randoms is silly. You are all tapping them just as much. So Epic is a little more prepared for such a fight. This round will be about growth gentleman. Don't bring war into it. Not yet. If Epic steps out of line, then by all means call them on it. But to GB them for taking out an Anti-Turtle KD is silly.
  • Im in an alliance I am an officer and I desire their officers to justify this.
  • edited May 2012
    You want politics? Shut up. Amog started the grabs

May 5, 14:19:36 Our kingdom It Never Ends (1:2) bravely defended against Kvailas zaidimas (1:7) and lost 172 planets.

May 6, 12:59:41 Our kingdom It Never Ends (1:2) bravely defended against Kvailas zaidimas (1:7) and lost 206 planets.

May 7, 00:02:36 Our brave kingdom Acrylic Indigo (1:2) attacked Kvailas zaidimas (1:7) and conquered 211 planets.

May 7, 04:58:17 Our brave kingdom Im a horny slut (1:2) attacked Kvailas zaidimas (1:7) and conquered 191 planets.

May 7, 07:21:58 Our kingdom Acrylic Indigo (1:2) bravely defended against Kvailas zaidimas (1:7) and lost 303 planets.

here are his SoMs from each hit he has done:

first hit:

May 5, 16:03:04 Kvailas zaidimas (1:7) Spy on Military 4,480 45 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (12) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (2)
    Soldiers 1,307 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 45 1,476 1,477 1,477 1,477
    Laser Troopers 2,714 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 2,050 0 0 0 0

second hit:

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (18) UNAVAILABLE (13) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (3)
    Soldiers 12 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 202 1,903 1,903 1,903 1,903
    Laser Troopers 3,355 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,968 0 0 0 0

third hit:

Mission: Success
    (May 7, 07:43:45)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 2 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (14) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (3)
    Soldiers 0 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 2,732 2,732 2,733 2,733
    Laser Troopers 2,726 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,471 23 23 23 24

Some more tidbits:
    Profile had quitting SK etc etc etc.

Took it down now.

on pfs he said:
    It happened to me too. I was logged in at the time, it didn't log me out either. Now my income is near 0 and I'm quitting the round. :(

on AIM he said:

AMOG xMGx 9:59 am
    tbh I stopped making D or exploring after the hack
    but my kd was junk before that

Please tell me, how an anti-turtle, should EVER be in question of talked to, as they are declared as free land. Looking at our alliance policies:

An anti-turtle is the opposite of a turtle, having a large offense with minimal defense. As the saying goes, if you hold a ratio of (defense points)/ (total military points) of less than 40% which suggests you have an offense greater than the suicide rate, you will be classified as free land and we will hold no responsibility of protecting your kingdom.
    (It is up to the officer in question to make their judgment of the situation for the anti-turtle. There can be cases where the anti-turtles are large enough that 40% defense is safe, or very much not safe. The subjective manner will be put into the rulings as objectively as possible).

His ratio with the first hit is trivial and isn't an anti turtle and doesn't need calculation. The second hit is 44.4%, which is close but not classified as an anti turtle, the hits are justified as it is below a gangbang. However, the third hit he is at 32.4%, which is considered an anti-turtle. By these standards, he is considered freeland, and can be confirmed as a KT.

After he was put up as a KT, we later talked to the AL about it and he agreed with the verdict of this.

If you want to associate against what I have argued, go ahead. You lost.
  • *stares at smith*

*licks lips*
  • My one time attempt at sanity
    -Tyrsis if your pushing this you are a fuckkng joke. Lux or any other AL that would have followed him is equally a joke. Rank 1 is 500k, would that be a new record on a uni gangbang.
    -Lux had been asked about anti turtles a day prior and amog was posted as Lux was messaged by Epic as soon as amog made his last hit, was at 2.7k tank def and 11k goons, clearly another pro amog kd
    -I love the people that demand every round that the Kesha kd should be killed off the bat. What makes that kd any more special then any other multi that has his IP? To my knowledge that kd has never attacked or probed anything, so why should he be killed as a priority over a multi who has actively damaged a kd?
  • *pulls out bottle of chocolate syrup*
  • Lol sb... I often wonder how much is jokes and how much is truths.
  • edited May 2012
    We actively KTd the multis, our thread is still open I reckon. I dont see a point in killing his main as he prob has dozens of hidden others and I dont think his main ever participates.
    Well I don't see the point in having any rules whatsoever if this is how you feel about his antics. I'm just as serious as you. There are no damn rules on this server per Zeality. I don't want to hear anybody come at me asking about anything in the future. Shove it.
  • PiePie
    edited May 2012
    I am retarded, but that has nothing to do with SK.. you have proven just how well retards do at SK. I withdrew my comment as soon as I posted and told you to carry on, ignore me.. but the almighty Lynog just couldn't. Let it go brah, breathe in.. hold it...................................... Hold it some more...........
  • We actively KTd the multis, our thread is still open I reckon. I dont see a point in killing his main as he prob has dozens of hidden others and I dont think his main ever participates.
    Well I don't see the point in having any rules whatsoever if this is how you feel about his antics. I'm just as serious as you. There are no damn rules on this server per Zeality. I don't want to hear anybody come at me asking about anything in the future. Shove it.
    Dank when has anybody ever asked you about anything? Just because your words permeate the PFs doesn't mean they are ever asked for or wanted
  • lynog will never like pie, hes more of a cake guy
  • edited May 2012
    Oh you think it's okay for Kesha to cheat well how about I just hack your account and flip you the bird. Maybe I'll go pay some Chinese kid to program a bot for me for twenty bucks. You posers are 100% fake coming here talking about rules.
  • All that cake goes straight to his ankles....
  • Oh you think it's okay for Kesha to cheat well how about I just hack your account and flip you the bird. Maybe I'll go pay some Chinese kid to program a bot for me for twenty bucks. You posers are 100% fake coming here talking about rules.
    You coul hack an account or pay a chineese kid for a bot, but I bet you just continue to sit on the PFs talking shit
  • Bet u continue being fakes forever as always as shown in this thread.