Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT Unspeakable Horror 1:11

Comments

• It used to be such that in mobil, you could train soldiers faster than your pop would die. As a result, you could train soldiers and disband them back into pop, and your pop would grow infinitely with no support. Add kidnaps and grabs, and you could have a real beast KD in no time if untouched. Someone said something like 10billion NW in a 2 month round or something like that..
  • i remember that, omni was abuse to abuse it to the max and get a trillion nw or some crap. still though thats not the same as what we have in todays sk, the RR in todays sk he has never tried to stop it. Ive seen posted in here hundreds of times about how its an easy fix and the fact he hasnt fixed it means he see's it as a legit strat
  • i remember that, omni was abuse to abuse it to the max and get a trillion nw or some crap. still though thats not the same as what we have in todays sk, the RR in todays sk he has never tried to stop it. Ive seen posted in here hundreds of times about how its an easy fix and the fact he hasnt fixed it means he see's it as a legit strat
    Do we really believe he thinks about this game at all? Other than... sk pays my bills this is nice

• Doubt SK pays his bills.
    Maybe it buys him the occasional bottle of Jack.
    Prolly more like the occasional bottle of ten high or old crow lol
  • Doubt SK pays his bills.
    Maybe it buys him the occasional bottle of Jack.
    Prolly more like the occasional bottle of ten high or old crow lol
    How many still buy prems?
  • Mac Lethal (2:18) Spy on Kingdom 19,921 75 The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Name: General Pancakes

Planets: 12,020
    Networth: 2,910,273
    Honor: 1,192
    Platinum: 8,964,807
    Power: 1,628,000
    Population: 473,327

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 68,475
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 100,065

Tanks: 16,237
    Tactical Fighters: 9,653
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

WHOS POPFARM IS THAT? zeality u should be ashamed of yourself
  • if bcart wanted r/r fixed he would just make kidnaps return zero pop...job done
  • edited April 2012
    if bcart wanted r/r fixed he would just make kidnaps return zero pop...job done
    Blah blah blah surviving pks and blah

/rageatqwj
  • Why be forced to disband though :p
  • You have successfully kidnapped Kingdom and have stolen 398 population, then you killed them all.
  • edited April 2012
    So because an alliance used resources I should be forced to use more. Rebuild Res. Disband troops. Potential land lost from missiles and because they tried, God bless their souls, I'm forced to waste more resources...cmon now.
  • I just think its a piss poor suggestion.

No point in making suggestions that will never be implemented anyway.

Just ruffling some feathers.<3
  • If you are stupid enough to be probe killed in the first place then you deserve to disband units
  • If you are stupid enough to be probe killed in the first place then you deserve to disband units
    Fair argument.
  • If player has less than 5% of land as Rax and Res, they lose everything in 1 tick.
    Stupid enough to be probe killed? Anyone can be probe killed, it just depends on the amount of resources at your disposal. Saboing a target down, missiling, and kidnapping only takes two hours tops if you can muster the guster.
  • And if the target doesnt have missile shields up at war they are stupid.

If you have missile shields up, cant be broken and arent in overflow you arent likely to be PKed
  • its also stupid to have missile shields up 24/7
  • At war? if you are a decent enough kt to be considered for KT then its stupid not to.

Reminds me of that #2 kingdom when I was New Orleans Saints that got PKed for having no missile shields and HE WAS VI :-))
  • Pretty much have had missile shields up half the round at this point...
  • Or SHADOWSPACE who we missile killed 15mins after he said we cant kill him on the PF's with no missile shields as a VI
  • lol the trainingbra round wasn't spectator a vi kd that got pked?

hahaha
  • that was nothing dog, we done a 40k lander VI erm hugo boss or w/e with no shields lol
  • PKing VI's is ez. They always leave missile shields down and they have terribad pop.
  • I have the best VI KD this round lawl
  • I have the best VI KD this round lawl
    You have the only VI kd this round
  • That's why it's the best!
  • PKing VI's is ez. They always leave missile shields down and they have terribad pop.
    I think my "stupid enough" theory covers these people :)