Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT Unspeakable Horror 1:11

Comments

• Qwjvfiil, I understand your need to seek Lynog's approval, but it's apparent you have not played r/r and can't understand how difficult it is to do when you are top land. It's a little easier when there are 50 guys with more land than you and your pop loss is manageable, but of course, I'm wasting my time explaining this stuff to you. Hit me up when you're out high school and maybe we work on mathematics together. It's quite fascinating.
    Dude...rr is fucking easy. 5 hours or so is even a lot, i used to login once every 8 hours or so, kidnap 3 times and then the following tick another 3 hours (assuming mobi). Usually poploss is about 50-80% of 1 kidnap, if you are struggling, then your popfarm is waay too low or your probes suck.
  • R/R is very easy. But usally you gotta have a popfarm or a friend to kidnap, cause kidnapping other KD's is easy way to get yourself SOB'd and killed.
  • We've come full circle with the argument then. Stop talking, start kidnapping.
  • edited April 2012
    Qwjvfiil, I understand your need to seek Lynog's approval, but it's apparent you have not played r/r and can't understand how difficult it is to do when you are top land. It's a little easier when there are 50 guys with more land than you and your pop loss is manageable, but of course, I'm wasting my time explaining this stuff to you. Hit me up when you're out high school and maybe we work on mathematics together. It's quite fascinating.
    A #1 finish on server 1....would have been the biggest kingdom on the server ever by at least 50 million NW if i wasnt basically a uni KT for the last week + ...(was also a KT mid round)
    The kingdom of New Orleans Saints (1:32) January 20, 21:02:55

Name: Sir Peyton

Land: 150,303
    Networth: 93,447,230
    Honor: 5,680
    Money: 8,849,435
    Power: 0
    Population: 289,848

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Mountainous

Soldiers: 27,617
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 0

Tanks: 2,734,087
    Tactical Fighters: 1,607,280
    Scientists: 0
    Probes: 578,521

#1 finish on server 2
    The kingdom of Gimli (1:14) July 12, 20:09:50

Name: Sir Gimli

Land: 138,995
    Networth: 179,137,670
    Honor: 2,657
    Money: 30,657,926
    Population: 472,986

Planet Type: Multiple Terrain

Soldiers: 55,254

Tanks: 5,108,418
    Tactical Fighters: 3,340,027
    Probes: 0

Both r/r for endgame...I also have had a kingdom as #2 finish on S1 as r/r.

WTF has top land go to do with it you full on cock jockey? the more land you have the better the strategy works...only an idiot would convert in the first place without having a population account that he can kidnap off that gives more than enough to support so being "top land" doesnt matter.

Anything else you want to be wrong about you absolute fucking retard :-))
  • omg you are a full on retard. There is no easier strat than RR you fucking mong. Please stop posting in here, i feel like slitting my wrists everytime i read one of your retarded posts
  • Skipping over the fact that you was very obviously wrong I see...oh well I expected that.

If there is nobody with enough pop to support you when you hit land/10 pop loss then you shouldnt convert in the first place. So if you have converted its safe to assume it shouldnt he hard to find population unless you are a retard and converted without anyone there.

You have just been told by several people including me with TWO big #1 r/r kingdoms that its easy and still refuse to believe it?

Either you actually are an idiot or you do actually find it a difficult strategy...in which case you must be an idiot anyway.
  • lol. r/r is super simple. If it's not then you're doing it wrong. That's pretty much it.
  • the reason "everyone on the server" doesnt play RR is because its risky. Server downtime etc etc will kill you, your also a very easy PK. Please babyjesus whoever you are shut the fuck up or atleast do some homework before you make a silly post
  • I would say the biggest deterrent to playing R/R and why many people don't is someone taking your sob and making a thread like this :P
  • You misspelled Payton Qwj, I'm disappointed.
  • Sexreg has done i would say 70-80% of all the grabs on the bots, so please dont say we was farming your guys.

source please
  • edited April 2012
    exactly...easy strat but with dangers...server downtime, keshas multies PKing...alliances PKing etc

not because it is a hard strategy
    I admire the way you guys have to resort to name calling and talking about cock in every discussion as soon as someone has a different opinion than you. Then right that, it's something about how you're not as important as me in the Starkingdoms PF community...lol. You guys have a nice day.
    If I remember correctly it was you with the insults first.
    News flash for you n00bs,

I think i will chalk this argument up to me
    qwj - 1
    baby - 0
  • The more land you have the faster your pop drops. If you have significantly more land than anyone else, finding someone with enough pop to kidnap is not easy. The ones who cheat at it and make a pop farm, that's a different story, its about as lame as the bot crap.

Anyway, you want to act like you're very smart and know everything, but everyone knows if there was an easy way to have a huge advantage, everyone would be doing it. Look at how many people cheat their little hearts out making bots, farms, etc, desperate to have an advantage... It's an indisputable fact that if it was easy, half the server would be playing r/r. Case closed.
    Haha clearly you NEVER played rr....land only matters really in the first week or so of rr, once you reach a certain pop that eclipses land, pop is the variant that determines poploss (0.05*pop). Even then, a kidnap should be several times the amount of pop you lose IF you lose via land.

• rr is controversy
    risk it, risk being dead

also dont worry aero, ill be bawssing lynog around like the fat ankles he has
  • Sexreg has done i would say 70-80% of all the grabs on the bots, so please dont say we was farming your guys.

source please
    More importantly is how it's backwards from what the rest of the Uni saw, that the bots were KTing/banging away from SexReg. Considering the number of powerful KDs in SexReg, I wouldn't be surprised if they got most of the grabs in on the more powerful bots anyway - we were handicapped (hence the Uni KT on Kesha's army in the first place).
  • chipotle has done 70-80% of the grabs on the bots alone, so you are wrong
  • Haha word, I would bet my left nut Atmosphere clapped more multis than SexReg did. He had the incentive of trying to save his kd though, mind you.
  • nah its all gud his time is already slated for semen collection.. in and around his mouf
  • he had no other choice - grab or die.
    chipotle has done 70-80% of the grabs on the bots alone, so you are wrong
  • he had no other choice - grab or die.
    chipotle has done 70-80% of the grabs on the bots alone, so you are wrong
    Do you want to play a game?

grab or die the choice is yours.

Saw reference anyone? cmon...anyone?

• don't forget this is a WAR game.
    Who are you talking to?
  • edited April 2012
    himself. probably calming down, before he starts rage raping everyone
    go drop dead. u cheat cause u got neglected by ur mom
  • The kingdom of New Orleans Saints (1:32) January 20, 21:02:55

Name: Sir Peyton

Land: 150,303
    Networth: 93,447,230
    Honor: 5,680
    Money: 8,849,435
    Population: 289,848

Planet Type: Mountainous

Soldiers: 27,617

Tanks: 2,734,087
    Tactical Fighters: 1,607,280
    Probes: 578,521

#1 finish on server 2
    The kingdom of Gimli (1:14) July 12, 20:09:50

Name: Sir Gimli

Land: 138,995
    Networth: 179,137,670
    Honor: 2,657
    Money: 30,657,926
    Population: 472,986

Planet Type: Multiple Terrain

Soldiers: 55,254

Tanks: 5,108,418
    Tactical Fighters: 3,340,027
    Probes: 0
    1 Qisa Misa (1:16) 595,298,569

y so tiny?
  • coz he didnt aid abuse all round
  • edited April 2012

1 Qisa Misa (1:16) 595,298,569

y so tiny?
    Networth 10,492,948,003

If we are going to post scores that arent legit dont bring that puny shit here, THAT is how you aid abuse ^

• This turned into a historical s2 thread.

BTW Wannadoo is r/r now too.
  • wana is allowed to be rr
  • rr? maybe u are blind ? or its just another mental problem of yours?