Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT Unspeakable Horror 1:11

edited April 2012 in General
Mission: Success
(April 2, 12:21:03)
Action: Spy on Buildings
Losses: We lost a total of 0 probes in this mission.
Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Building Status
Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 1 22 23 24
Planets 20,587 97% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Residence 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Barracks 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Nuclear Power Plant 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Fusion Power Plant 2,378 11% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Training Camp 2,281 11% 11 10 10 11 10 11 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Star Mine 11,197 53% 19 19 19 19 20 20 19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Air Support Bay 2,494 12% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Probe Factories 2,509 12% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Not only is this guy in the top alliance by a longmile he is now also RR.

Nobody likes to see a cripple fight, so lads do yourselves a favour. stop crying and start killing. its way more fun :)

Btw aero imma be back next rd and im guna show you who the baws is ;) that will be all now proceed to kill this fag

Comments

• Shannon of oz (1:7)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 2, 12:52:48

That is not grounds for a KT.
  • Mog the guy is RR hes free game for the server, Everyone knows this its always been the way, KIDNAP AWAY LADSSSSSSS
  • You are silly
  • :-))

It was bound to happen amdog, just needed someone to SOB lol... Some ALs dont like r/r and they definitely wont like the top KD from the top alliance doing it and being able to roll them with ease after a few days.
  • Can we UNi kt wanadoo first :)
  • edited April 2012
    I cant say shit personally as I have done it...but when you are top KD and people want an excuse to kill you, going r/r just makes it easy for them haha

he should have known that shit
    Can we UNi kt wanadoo first :)

This should be done anyway for his blatant lie about kesha attacking you haha
  • it is grounds for KT, its an unfair advantage ontop of the numerous advantages you already have on your side. In other words its a huge pussy move
  • Its a lottery aero, some ALs dont mind it, some kill for it.

Dangerous strat to use
  • RR = skilless strat that is way to overpowered. its unfair to the other players so anyone playing it should do so at there peril. Nobody should protect this imo. Start kidnaps on him , if he doesnt convert back then its his own fault
  • It will give you a huge advantage the more land you gain
  • lol atmo searching for friends? i can be your friend
  • he can choose what fuckingever strat he wants to.. stop fucking whining n00bs
    Just like ALs can choose to kill him for it
  • I dont approve. RR is legit.

I think it's fucked up. so if I go all tanks should I get killed for it? lol...

• How is all tanks an advantage in any way?

I think it's fucked up. so if I go all tanks should I get killed for it? lol...

All tanks doesnt abuse the game mechanics or provide an unfair advantage.

I dont care about r/r myself or consider it cheating, but there is no denying that it gives you a HUGE advantage. Ill be surprised if the other ALs want the top kingdom to have that much power. We die every round for grabbing top kingdoms normally, ill be surprised if people dont kill someone for using R/R to do it

• Everyone always wants to kill top KDs. They just need an excuse. RR is an excuse.
  • Everyone always wants to kill top KDs. They just need an excuse. RR is an excuse.
    Yup.
    <3
  • Didnt really give me an advantage tbh, my income before + robbings was the same, often higher than what it is now since I have to kidnap instead. Just wanted to experiment a bit :) And since you posted the som lynog that tells me all I need to know :)
    dont flatter yourself aero. Next rd RR or not wont make a difference. I dont think your a bad guy or a bad player but you will know your place that is a promise :)
    Yep pretty good one too as if they dont do it it will get ugly for their top kds.

• noob, no need to blame me, i got only ~4 kingdoms with more than 10k probes others are DEAD, and successfull was maybe 5 atemts, no need to cry and cry.
    you started to grab big kingdoms and if you where not rr there would be no possible for such noob like you make such grabs. faking kid wanted to be mighty RR kingdom and rape everyone.
    Read above:

"Dont worry about it. The multimaster has targeted me now and there is just no way to fight that now is there this time i guess it will actually be my last round. I may have said it before, but it was after all fun with the conflicts and stuff going on which pulled me back. Now I wont have to feel that call again"

There will be no next round. Probably cause of this thread, so congrats on not getting to show off your "skill"
  • There's nothing wrong with playing r/r. The huge advantage is a product of someone who spends 20 hours a day playing sk, which is required for r/r. News flash for you n00bs, the guys that put that much time into the game are going to have an advantage regardless of which strategy they happen to use. Stop your blood clot crying and just be honest about why you want him KTed.
    You have just proven you have no idea what you are talking about.

R/R is one of the easiest strategies possible and you only have to be on once every 5 ticks in mob or every 10 ticks in other states. Even if you arent home, login on phone, probe room pick sector/kd...kidnap...done.

If you are going to insult people use facts so you dont come off as more of an idiot.
  • Hansa, you wanted this kt....so why start a war and go for a different target?
  • SexReg is way too big and NAPs were dropped while the rest of the Uni was still dealing with the bots. So yea, there's going to be a little bad blood, frustration, and a sense of incompleteness. Bam! War.
  • Sexreg has done i would say 70-80% of all the grabs on the bots, so please dont say we was farming your guys.
  • Hansa, you wanted this kt....so why start a war and go for a different target?
    That is very very very strange hahah