Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT Unspeakable Horror 1:11

Comments

• wana is allowed to be rr
    then why isnt aero?
  • wana is allowed to be rr
    then why isnt aero?
    double standard, russian standard, smirnoff.

• Mangy liths dont know what standards are ;)
  • rr? maybe u are blind ? or its just another mental problem of yours?
    I don't ppost SOBs on the pfs but if you want i'll make an exception.
  • Im all for killing wanadoo but theres no need to lie.
    Hes 7%res and 26%rax
  • He might still have some of those resis, but he's definitely got way more rax now.
  • You know that rr means 0res0rax... right?
  • You know that rr means 0res0rax... right?
    lol
  • Nope, thought it was res for rax. Like cars for cash.

I'll be in the dunce corner if anyone needs me.
    One Eight Seven Seven Res for Rax. R-E-S-uhhh, Res for Rax. One Eight Seven Seven Res for Rax, donate your Resis today.
  • what an idiot
  • At least I didn't leave my password unchanged whist the biggest cheater in the game had it.

Supposedly.
  • you sure about this?
  • At least I didn't leave my password unchanged whist the biggest cheater in the game had it.

Supposedly.
    Either did wanadoo
  • What are either of you trying to say?

I'm just saying, he used that bs excuse after joining the bots in a gangbang.
  • you noob dont even know what rr is. lol
    Im all for killing wanadoo but theres no need to lie.
    Hes 7%res and 26%rax
  • what do you mean failed? i dont have kingdoms left you idijet.
    Seeing as kesha failed I may just play next round, if I feel up for it :) watchout... :>
  • Tbh to Kesha, he didnt even bother to kill anyone really, seeing from the past, if he wanted to rape the server (which surprisingly you havent done yet - seeing as 2 rounds on S2 has been multiraped in recent times by lesser multies - not bots), he coulda easily raped all. Seeing how most his kds didnt even reach 1mil, could simply say he didnt really try.

Though seems you guys are urging Kesha to multi rape the server next round?
    Hes 7%res and 26%rax
    I won't even go into detail over how stupid you are for this post... I pray your command of the english language is the reason you didn't understand it :-p
    Hes 7%res and 26%rax
    I won't even go into detail over how stupid you are for this post... I pray your command of the english language is the reason you didn't understand it :-p
    No Kesha is just that stupid of a cunt.
  • What are either of you trying to say?

You said to wanadoo at least i didnt leave my password unchanged while kesha knows it....I said either did wanadoo

i.e that was a lie that kesha made the hit and it appears a lot of idiots bought it as hes alive isnt he?
  • edited April 2012
    What are either of you trying to say?

You said to wanadoo at least i didnt leave my password unchanged while kesha knows it....I said either did wanadoo

i.e that was a lie that kesha made the hit and it appears a lot of idiots bought it as hes alive isnt he?
    Yes, thank you for repeating me.
    Edit: I suppose the facetiousness of my post you now quote was lost on you. Essentially I was saying better to be a noob about something than to be a cheat. Actually, wanadoo's not a cheat, he's just a backstabbing asshole.
  • No problem, nobody cares about your posts so when I repeat it they will read.
  • edited April 2012
    BCart tried several times to fix RR but people can still play it. Just admit that it's a bs strategy and enforce it every round. I'm tired of people seeing someone they like such as TankWolf or Fade and then changing the story around. The last few times I tried to get a KT on this it was 100% legit to play RR and nobody wanted to challenge it. They liked the guy using the strategy, and that's what this is all about here as well. Not enough people like Aero so f' him. If we can't agree then it's not universal rules and it's not a valid reason to gang bang.
  • wanadoo is a cheat, he logged onto kesha's kd to match the ips.
  • edited April 2012
    That dude likely got his account jacked then realized he still needs Kesha so he put the penis back on his lips and Kesha was like... aww I forgive ya for screaming and crying just remember who is the bitch.
  • No problem, nobody cares about your posts so when I repeat it they will read.
    Well thank you at least for caring, nobody.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm tired of people seeing someone they like such as TankWolf or Fade and then changing the story around.
    People like Tankwolf?
  • BCart tried several times to fix RR but people can still play it. Just admit that it's a bs strategy and enforce it every round. I'm tired of people seeing someone they like such as TankWolf or Fade and then changing the story around. The last few times I tried to get a KT on this it was 100% legit to play RR and nobody wanted to challenge it. They liked the guy using the strategy, and that's what this is all about here as well. Not enough people like Aero so f' him. If we can't agree then it's not universal rules and it's not a valid reason to gang bang.
    i never read all the posts but i read the first line and its a lie. Bcart has never tried to fix RR ever, if he did it would be fixed
  • I like the faith you have in BCart.
  • BCart tried several times to fix RR but people can still play it. Just admit that it's a bs strategy and enforce it every round. I'm tired of people seeing someone they like such as TankWolf or Fade and then changing the story around. The last few times I tried to get a KT on this it was 100% legit to play RR and nobody wanted to challenge it. They liked the guy using the strategy, and that's what this is all about here as well. Not enough people like Aero so f' him. If we can't agree then it's not universal rules and it's not a valid reason to gang bang.
    i never read all the posts but i read the first line and its a lie. Bcart has never tried to fix RR ever, if he did it would be fixed
    He has tried to fix RR...when it was first in place, the pop loss wasn't as much as it is now. He's made it slightly more trickier to RR, in the past it was dead easy.