Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:6 vs 1:12 Beef

124»

Comments

• Hahaha okay Darius! You put a ton of effort into a shit game, talk about aligning yourself with shit players? Bwahahaha you chose Viva as your buddy, you've been beat by the scousers EVER game they play and made a fool of yourself a few rds back mysticiding n bragging you broke Liam when he wasn't even playing! I stated earlier I'm done after the rd, we accomplished what we wanted! We the "mediocre" players beat your cheating fucking ass n you tucked tail n ran... have fun playing a dead game after we all leave you second rate lil fucking bitch!
    I've never played mysti.. What the fuck are you taking about lmao?

Ton of effort means making a probe less terra kd for 3 days?

I killed the Scousers every round, especially on goc when they didn't have the mediocre squad to carry them with shit early dws like this round. The scousers beat me my first round back in 10 years but haven't done shit since then

Are you high?
    Bro you're such a fucking bipolar retard! You hit wooden spoon group mate n ran your mouth here in PFs... whatever dude like I said suck a dick, this trash Game is yours now... we ran through you like the chump bitch you are! Have fun I'm sure others will rip u apart
  • Hahaha okay Darius! You put a ton of effort into a shit game, talk about aligning yourself with shit players? Bwahahaha you chose Viva as your buddy, you've been beat by the scousers EVER game they play and made a fool of yourself a few rds back mysticiding n bragging you broke Liam when he wasn't even playing! I stated earlier I'm done after the rd, we accomplished what we wanted! We the "mediocre" players beat your cheating fucking ass n you tucked tail n ran... have fun playing a dead game after we all leave you second rate lil fucking bitch!
    I've never played mysti.. What the fuck are you taking about lmao?

Ton of effort means making a probe less terra kd for 3 days?

I killed the Scousers every round, especially on goc when they didn't have the mediocre squad to carry them with shit early dws like this round. The scousers beat me my first round back in 10 years but haven't done shit since then

Are you high?
    Bro you're such a fucking bipolar retard! You hit wooden spoon group mate n ran your mouth here in PFs... whatever dude like I said suck a dick, this trash Game is yours now... we ran through you like the chump bitch you are! Have fun I'm sure others will rip u apart
    I don't even remember this

Did you know I'm not barricade?