Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:6 vs 1:12 Beef

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Shiny, you must be a truly delusional person if you can't see who is controlling the multies. I hate to break it to you, but you have actually defended g2 multies (for example g2 SL) and targeted kingdoms which were killing them. You're as bad as the multies. But since you are with pathetic lowlife cheating scum loafery then I guess you already know that.
  • August 14, 14:00:36 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and lost 428 planets.
    August 14, 14:09:37 Our sector has joined the [Fargo] alliance.
    August 14, 14:10:06 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 272 planets.
    August 14, 14:10:33 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 227 planets.
    August 14, 14:11:02 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 191 planets.
    August 14, 14:11:38 Our brave kingdom Kurmiarausis (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 161 planets.
    August 14, 14:11:46 Our brave kingdom Kurmiarausis (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 136 planets.

yep loafery got his lesson lol
    Hahahah all according to plan huh? Lmao
  • Ohh that's funny. He got f*cked by multies. Are you retarted?
  • Ohh that's funny. He got f*cked by multies. Are you retarted?
    Strange didn't that happen to me already from the exact same kds?

Do you not remember my rank 1 kd this round?

Are you retarded?
  • That's exactly why I said what I did. It's never fun to compete with multies.
  • lol I mean, I'm pretty sure you all got a hell of a helping hand last rd from a certain multi overlord. But you did no wrong personally so it's ok, right? The level of hypocrisy is amazing.

And hmph. I kind of forgot Darius got wrecked by the same kds. So by your logic, Darius was hit down by the same guy who gave him a KD last rd? So much flawless intelligence. Seems legit.

Yup, I defended the G2 SL in my alliance. How many times am I going to have to admit that? Without solid proof, I will never just feed an alliancemate to the wolves. Deal with it. I've already explained the reasoning behind my actions, and what changed. If you don't like it, oh well, I tried to do the right thing. I let go of the sector and was done with it.

You guys didn't do shit about Meadows last rd. All these pots calling the kettle black. Yeah, I'm sure you guys are the cleanest bunch out there.
  • Whoever is behind this kd's in g2, this is not funny anymore, it's getting lame. Plz just go and fuck some bitches and get a life. Thanks!
  • That's exactly why I said what I did. It's never fun to compete with multies.
    Not my problem I'm dead haha, tell wana to make another kd if he's gonna be that annoying :)
  • I don't think it was ever funny, nor was it meant to be funny. More like ironic that everyone targeted happens to be people who cheated or were helped by cheaters last round. Maybe that's part of why I don't feel so bad. =/
  • Shiny, I'm not a moral compass but I personally don't cheat. However, this is a poor argument to say that just because someone did it before then it's okay to do it now.

Amateurs like you ALing is part of the problem here. There should be no tolerance towards multies and anyone associated with that. If you ever KT me for that reason - I'm good with it.

And these are different multies than the one's that have been used before. Someone came to their senses and disbanded the previous one's. Hopefully loafery or his mates will do the same.
  • Neither do I, westas. And I'm not saying it's ok. Look through any and every rd I've ever ALd or posted about and the result is the same. I hunt multis. I hate multis. I've posted threats to multis at the peak of my rage. But I'm tired of the same old shyt, different toilet. And if cheaters are killing cheaters, then so be it. I'm not going to hang my reputation on either side because I'm not associated with either side.

Tolerance and indifference are two different things. I don't tolerate it. I hate it. It's intolerable. But with no alliance behind me, and seeing who is being targetted, I'm quite indifferent at this point. I was more than willing to wipe out ALL multis with proof this round and I was left by the top 2 alliances to dry while my sector was multi shotgunned, then hit by actives immediately afterwards. Fuck that. Because everyone wanted to play pretty pretty kingdoms and whore their way up the ranks, I have to sit by and suffer? Nope. But now that a different set of multis are targetting elsewhere, you want my support?? Where was my support?? Fuck. You.
  • And if cheaters are killing cheaters, then so be it.
    But it's not the case here. Multies f*cked up a bunch of legit players.

It wasn't just you who were killing multies. Some alliances were doing it non stop out of newbie mode. Some LT kingdoms were attacking multi KDs as well. You're wrong on this one.

• Please tell me you're not calling Darius and Viva legit. And association is a hard and heavy thing. Afaik, most of the same people in Viva's alliances every round were targeted, as well as the same LT guys that were helped by the Meadows multis and did nothing about it last round. Who are the legit players you speak of?

And that's a lie, westas. There were scattered KDs helping here and there but all of the big KDs in other alliances, the ones expected to break, never did. Again, playing pretty pretty kingdoms and scared to hit or send some tanks out on multis for fear of getting multid back.

And the only LT kingdoms I saw attacking those multis were in Kimchi, so I stand by my statement. We were the only ones actively hitting on every wave of WLs. If anything, one of your very own LT kingdoms DeDe decided that he was too good to kill the multis in his own sector since we were doing the fucking work for him so he decided to roll a kingdom that was multid instead. How fucking low can you guys get while still claiming to be "legit" and cry foul?
  • edited August 2015
    You have to let go of your grudges from previous rounds. If someone doesn't multi this round - that's a welcome progress. I don't know if Darius or Viva were legit or not. But I know a few definitely legit KDs that got f*cked by multies.

Go and do some intelligence about what exactly every alliance did about multies because it looks like you're talking out of your ass. Get off your high horse.
  • Westas...you are a complete moron.
  • Lmfao you and your mate yourselves said Viva disbanded his kd in the same manner as the first wave of multis that appeared. Now you don't know if they're legit or not. Ok. So you were just trying to throw suspicion his way just because?

I know that Viva stopped posting multis after his first 2 kts(which we helped with) and started posting other KTs. VHU has a few nice big kds in 1:3 that did nothing. Every time I checked the multis, there were no new land losses. Not until they would suicide or disband. They weren't being KTd, they were being farmed for easy land after that.

This isn't doing anything about the multis. This is just waiting for easy land and taking it. Fucking whores and opportunists, all of you.
  • You have to let go of your grudges from previous rounds. If someone doesn't multi this round - that's a welcome progress. I don't know if Darius or Viva were legit or not. But I know a few definitely legit KDs that got f*cked by multies.

Go and do some intelligence about what exactly every alliance did about multies because it looks like you're talking out of your ass. Get off your high horse.
    I played legit this round and I died in a week lmao so fun. That's why I 'cheat', I don't need it to grow because I'm not a shit player like all of you
  • Westas ur so butthurt that ur making bs nonsense. Dont you think if i had control over the g2 kds i would have hit you guys with it on my first attack and not after the third?
  • edited August 2015
    Lmfao you and your mate yourselves said Viva disbanded his kd in the same manner as the first wave of multis that appeared. Now you don't know if they're legit or not. Ok. So you were just trying to throw suspicion his way just because?

I know that Viva stopped posting multis after his first 2 kts(which we helped with) and started posting other KTs. VHU has a few nice big kds in 1:3 that did nothing. Every time I checked the multis, there were no new land losses. Not until they would suicide or disband. They weren't being KTd, they were being farmed for easy land after that.

This isn't doing anything about the multis. This is just waiting for easy land and taking it. Fucking whores and opportunists, all of you.
    I have never said it was Viva's or Darius' multies. You shouldn't put someone else's words in my mouth.

And no, viva's alliance kept posting targets one after another. And I am quite sure all of them were multies. There were waaay easier land than those targets. Get your facts straight. It's your alliance which targeted a legit player because apparently he posted multi as a KT.

Yeah loafery, I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. Get the f*ck out you cheating scum.
  • I still think it's about as sensible as you destroying the guy you gave a KD to last round, as well. Logic is not strong in this one.

Darius... *shrug* cheat's a cheat.
  • Lol so you're not Acipisi or Zolle, got it. Cuz they definitely said Viva's kd disbanded just like the multis. There must be some correlation. But of course, I'm just making that up.

I targeted an AT of an alliance that posted one of my SLs without any message or proof. That's how war and politics work. I've been asking for proof the whole damn time and it took me having to KT a legit AT player to even get that. Wtf?
  • edited August 2015
    Lol so you're not Acipisi or Zolle, got it. Cuz they definitely said Viva's kd disbanded just like the multis. There must be some correlation. But of course, I'm just making that up.

I targeted an AT of an alliance that posted one of my SLs without any message or proof. That's how war and politics work. I've been asking for proof the whole damn time and it took me having to KT a legit AT player to even get that. Wtf?
    Use common sense next time instead of "politics". You don't need to teach me how to AL or lead a war.
  • edited August 2015
    Common sense in SK. Ha.

That's about as rich as getting mad at an AL for not KTing "obvious multis" in their own alliance. Who did that last round? Don't worry, I'll wait. Maybe you need to learn common sense instead of politics yourself.

And I'M on a high horse. Hahahahahahaha. LT must be riding a fucking giraffe.
  • Ooh this is getting entertaining.

Riding a giraffe.. never heard that one before!
  • Im going to just say this towards LT, you guys cheated for the majority of SK, you guys ran UAs etc. I am happy you guys are playing here instead of GOC as it adds to the player base etc, but you cant be shocked people are out to get you. Take it as a compliment. As for multis hitting you, loaf doesnt have multis. He does infact have friends with the same goal as him who have been hitting you.

Hopefully you guys can grow balls and take it as a war game as you expected everyone else to take it when you had your UA and other bullshit going on. Thats all
  • I still think it's about as sensible as you destroying the guy you gave a KD to last round, as well. Logic is not strong in this one.

Darius... *shrug* cheat's a cheat.
    These are a different persons multis you know that. Hence no ip matches like the batch we noticed first
  • Difference being nobody will seek you out individually. Imagine if you generated twice as much butthurt and there was only one of you, then you understand what it is to be Darius
  • Nobody, Darius was slammed by the same DWs slamming everyone else. Those were the ones I was referring to. If Loaf controlled them, why would he slam Darius after giving him a top kd last rd? Makes no fucking sense.

And yep, Darius, I guess I'm not special enough.

And ha, they're not fucking multis, retards. The 2 kds in 1:12 you're KTing are active players. THIS IS WHY I ASK FOR FUCKING PROOF. Standby for screenies of their fucking group chat, I was just pmd this shit by a random g2 dw. Unless you're gonna tell me some asshole is sitting in a WhatsApp chat with himself talking to himself with 10 different cell phones.
  • im acipisi club, and dont give me that shit about loafery, that he is innocent when all the hits were made in the same tick. I alone in my sector had 3 or 4 multies lol, what person grows them manually for over two weeks, you should invest that time in to your job to make more $$, and not waste it in sk, where 40 real players are left, anyway i can brag like darius now because majority of time in this round i was top1 land, and sometimes top1 nw, hell even before multirape i was top1 honor WITHOUT ANY FCKING CHEATING, while you multi users managed to grow only mid size kds or kds with 90% offense and 10% defense. Also id like to say that im not mad a lot, because those multies acomplished my main round goal-ruin viva and his alliance, so i can now wait for next round:D
  • You dumbass, they had access to your sector news lmao. If they wanted to hit with loaf the first time, they wouldn't have waited for loaf to hit 3 times before jumping in.

There is no one person manually growing these bwahahahaha. LT UA is mad another UA outdid them. What is SK coming to? Roflmaoooooooo