Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:6 vs 1:12 Beef

edited August 2015 in General
August 14, 01:44:52 Acipisi club (1:12) grabbed jujube
August 14, 01:44:58 Acipisi club (1:12) what a nice feeling lol
August 14, 01:48:20 Zolle Zallia (1:12) ehm...
August 14, 01:51:05 Zolle Zallia (1:12) August 14, 01:14:06 Our kingdom Zolle Zallia (1:12) bravely defended against Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and lost 364 planets.
August 14, 01:51:12 Zolle Zallia (1:12) what a disorder. heh
August 14, 02:04:25 Acipisi club (1:12) nice move
August 14, 02:04:45 Acipisi club (1:12) choa/loafery did you give your account to darius again??????????
August 14, 02:15:20 Restoration (1:4) wouw... now wtf is going on
August 14, 02:15:45 Restoration (1:4) please dont kill our own
August 14, 02:19:54 Acipisi club (1:12) rest do you knwo anything?
August 14, 02:34:38 Acipisi club (1:12) we are leaving alliance temporary because of choas actions to put up peace against him so he wount be able to grab us again
August 14, 02:34:52 Acipisi club (1:12) if mina deals with him we will come back
August 14, 02:42:18 Restoration (1:4) no idea.. never liked temper of korean girls

I had to start with the juju line lmao.

Comments

• Whoops my finger slipped
  • Club is a bitch, had the whole world to hit, and he chose me.
  • dank memes
  • August 14, 14:00:36 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and lost 428 planets.
    August 14, 14:09:37 Our sector has joined the [Fargo] alliance.
    August 14, 14:10:06 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 272 planets.
    August 14, 14:10:33 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 227 planets.
    August 14, 14:11:02 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 191 planets.
    August 14, 14:11:38 Our brave kingdom Kurmiarausis (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 161 planets.
    August 14, 14:11:46 Our brave kingdom Kurmiarausis (1:12) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and conquered 136 planets.

yep loafery got his lesson lol
  • Why u so scared of lil o me?

i aint nobody.
  • That farming though
  • LOL KT them. No balls. =P
  • my beef strong.
  • if anyone alive is smart theyll kill these fucks haha
  • why kill? its a grabback with 5-6k goons each hit lol, oh and almost forgot-

Ace of Angels Choa (X:1,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 1,017 464,220 832

working 2 weeks to make one or two hits is that worth it?
  • Acipsi still farmed the fuck out of Ace times kinda fishy too. And he had 3 wls
  • why kill? its a grabback with 5-6k goons each hit lol, oh and almost forgot-

Ace of Angels Choa (X:1,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 1,017 464,220 832

working 2 weeks to make one or two hits is that worth it?
    because youre a hyperactive cunt lol stupid question
  • At least i dont need multi dws to roll someone out, nice job loafery you won the round and fuck you shining backstabbing bitch

10:00 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and lost 455 planets.
    August 15, 03:47:53 Our brave kingdom 7daysKiller (1:12) attacked Acipisi club (1:12) and conquered 389 planets.
    August 15, 03:53:33 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    August 15, 03:53:33 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against HUGO BOSS (1:18) and lost 333 planets.
    August 15, 03:54:58 Our brave kingdom Talipoking (1:12) attacked Acipisi club (1:12) and conquered 286 planets.
    August 15, 03:55:59 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against MadMen Land (2:5) and lost 247 planets.
    August 15, 03:56:48 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked weqeqw (1:3) and conquered 10 planets.
    August 15, 03:58:18 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against Stamford Sons (2:13) and lost 213 planets.
    August 15, 04:00:22 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked HUGO BOSS (1:18) and conquered 126 planets.
    August 15, 04:00:35 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked HUGO BOSS (1:18) and conquered 108 planets.
  • wow loafery, you're a real lowlife f*ck
  • edited August 2015
    I had a choice between eating Loaf's goons and letting you eat them. If that's backstabbing, then so be it. I like myself more.

Oh and I can fully confirm that Loafery has no ties to those DWs. If he did, 1:3 and 1:8 would've gotten slammed first, don't you think? You must have pissed someone off with all your recent hits in SQUAD or something.
  • I had a choice between eating Loaf's goons and letting you eat them. If that's backstabbing, then so be it.

Oh and I can fully confirm that Loafery has no ties to those DWs. If he did, 1:3 and 1:8 would've gotten slammed first, don't you think? You must have pissed someone off with all your recent hits in SQUAD or something.
    Lol. These are kimchi multis. Nice try.
  • *shrug* believe what you want. I've never multid and never will. I'm not even sure who's controlling them, I got rid of my g2 sector over the issue with Olive 1:2 and let the SL there be KTd. I lost the 1:12 sector due to internal problems between Loaf and LT. I'm a shell of an alliance, and ready to quit the round.

Seems legit, though. Kimchi multis that target a former Kimchi sector that I was expecting to come back and rejoin or reform with. And make me look this bad? Right. Good call there. True A+ investigation.
  • *shrug* believe what you want. I've never multid and never will. I'm not even sure who's controlling them, I got rid of my g2 sector over the issue with Olive 1:2 and let the SL there be KTd. I lost the 1:12 sector due to internal problems between Loaf and LT. I'm a shell of an alliance, and ready to quit the round.

Seems legit, though. Kimchi multis that target a former Kimchi sector that I was expecting to come back and rejoin or reform with. And make me look this bad? Right. Good call there. True A+ investigation.
    Um im in your alliance dude. You KTd iSwitch in response to the kt of a multi. Everyone who hit your group mate got multi attention. Hell everyone who disagreed with him even. Didnt say they were yours but loafery can get them to mobilize and he is kimchi.
  • I will post your exact alliance kt thread and the al messages you sent out. You don't seem to be worried about the multis. And KT'd 1 all round.
  • We were the only ones focusing the first wave of multis that blew my sector up, get the fuck out of here. If you're going to post AF shit, post all the news from the Multi thread including all the hits on them from me and my sector.

Sorry if I'm not nearly as motivated to take down anything else when everyone was playing pretty pretty kingdoms while that was happening and we were hung out to dry.

I KTd iSwitch in response to the KT of one of my SLs. I'm not a stupid leader. You kill one of mine, I kill your AT, this is how you eliminate threats. Had SQUAD actually messaged me and gave me reasoning for the KT beforehand, instead of just doing it and forcing me to react, iSwitch would've never been targetted. That's why 2:14 is no longer Kimchi. Once SQUAD came to me, it became slightly more evident. But we already agreed to finish the KT so we did.

Those messages were all sent out before anyone in SQUAD spoke to me. I'm sure JuJu will confirm that. I like to rile my guys up and get them ready, and I'm also very loyal. Like I said in AC, which you should have seen since you're in Kimchi, I'm tired of being made a fucking fool of. But I didn't have complete info at the time. Perks of no one wanting to fucking communicate.

You're completely ignoring the fact that Loafery was one of the first KDs multid. And my sector got it harder from first wave than anyone else.
  • wow loafery, you're a real lowlife f*ck
    U mad i hit thru sl terra peace???

And got intra sector and intra alliance grabbed???

Twas fun cupcake :p
  • At least i dont need multi dws to roll someone out, nice job loafery you won the round and fuck you shining backstabbing bitch

10:00 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and lost 455 planets.
    August 15, 03:47:53 Our brave kingdom 7daysKiller (1:12) attacked Acipisi club (1:12) and conquered 389 planets.
    August 15, 03:53:33 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    August 15, 03:53:33 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against HUGO BOSS (1:18) and lost 333 planets.
    August 15, 03:54:58 Our brave kingdom Talipoking (1:12) attacked Acipisi club (1:12) and conquered 286 planets.
    August 15, 03:55:59 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against MadMen Land (2:5) and lost 247 planets.
    August 15, 03:56:48 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked weqeqw (1:3) and conquered 10 planets.
    August 15, 03:58:18 Our kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) bravely defended against Stamford Sons (2:13) and lost 213 planets.
    August 15, 04:00:22 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked HUGO BOSS (1:18) and conquered 126 planets.
    August 15, 04:00:35 Our brave kingdom Acipisi club (1:12) attacked HUGO BOSS (1:18) and conquered 108 planets.
    I rolled u guys 3 times before anyone else helped out. I was running solo lol

unlike u guys. U guys need a ua to bring me down lol pathetic

Um im in your alliance dude. You KTd iSwitch in response to the kt of a multi. Everyone who hit your group mate got multi attention. Hell everyone who disagreed with him even. Didnt say they were yours but loafery can get them to mobilize and he is kimchi.
    You have absolutely no clue do you.
  • We were the only ones focusing the first wave of multis that blew my sector up, get the fuck out of here. If you're going to post AF shit, post all the news from the Multi thread including all the hits on them from me and my sector.

Sorry if I'm not nearly as motivated to take down anything else when everyone was playing pretty pretty kingdoms while that was happening and we were hung out to dry.

I KTd iSwitch in response to the KT of one of my SLs. I'm not a stupid leader. You kill one of mine, I kill your AT, this is how you eliminate threats. Had SQUAD actually messaged me and gave me reasoning for the KT beforehand, instead of just doing it and forcing me to react, iSwitch would've never been targetted. That's why 2:14 is no longer Kimchi. Once SQUAD came to me, it became slightly more evident. But we already agreed to finish the KT so we did.

Those messages were all sent out before anyone in SQUAD spoke to me. I'm sure JuJu will confirm that. I like to rile my guys up and get them ready, and I'm also very loyal. Like I said in AC, which you should have seen since you're in Kimchi, I'm tired of being made a fucking fool of. But I didn't have complete info at the time. Perks of no one wanting to fucking communicate.

You're completely ignoring the fact that Loafery was one of the first KDs multid. And my sector got it harder from first wave than anyone else.
    The first wave of multis had a different owner I will say that. But saying these are not loafery's is an insult to all of our intelligence.

You have absolutely no clue do you.
    Why you cheat broh?
  • This is so sad.
  • Who are you and why did you make this thread when it doesnt even concern you?
  • I didn't make this thread.

The level of butthurt is sad.
  • Who are you and why did you make this thread when it doesnt even concern you?
    Because im an American faggot. It does concern me because im in this train wreck of an alliance. Fucking scrub all those kds and you couldn't make 1 good one?
  • Oh he's not talking to me.

So much butthurt still.