Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:6 vs 1:12 Beef

Comments

• Welp good job pissing off whoever it was you pissed off. They're not multis. Gg.
  • You dumbass, they had access to your sector news lmao. If they wanted to hit with loaf the first time, they wouldn't have waited for loaf to hit 3 times before jumping in.

There is no one person manually growing these bwahahahaha. LT UA is mad another UA outdid them. What is SK coming to? Roflmaoooooooo
    It's Greg and pals, he took credit when I died.

Hilarious how cunty it is when some big dw trucks your shit and there's nothing you can do about it isn't it? Oh and then the friends show up after and post choo choo everywhere like they accomplished something. Welcome to sk lt.
  • im acipisi club, and dont give me that shit about loafery, that he is innocent when all the hits were made in the same tick. I alone in my sector had 3 or 4 multies lol, what person grows them manually for over two weeks, you should invest that time in to your job to make more $$, and not waste it in sk, where 40 real players are left, anyway i can brag like darius now because majority of time in this round i was top1 land, and sometimes top1 nw, hell even before multirape i was top1 honor WITHOUT ANY FCKING CHEATING, while you multi users managed to grow only mid size kds or kds with 90% offense and 10% defense. Also id like to say that im not mad a lot, because those multies acomplished my main round goal-ruin viva and his alliance, so i can now wait for next round:D
    I enjoyed ur ranting and venting in UC. You thought peace was gonna save ur ass that was funneh

thanks for the entertainment chump
  • You dumbass, they had access to your sector news lmao. If they wanted to hit with loaf the first time, they wouldn't have waited for loaf to hit 3 times before jumping in.

There is no one person manually growing these bwahahahaha. LT UA is mad another UA outdid them. What is SK coming to? Roflmaoooooooo

Hilarious how cunty it is when some big dw trucks your shit and there's nothing you can do about it isn't it? Oh and then the friends show up after and post choo choo everywhere like they accomplished something. Welcome to sk lt.
    But bro LT did this last rd?? ? ?

^Viva impression. I think I'm getting better at this. Gotta say, it's hilarious to see LT trashing you for getting it and then it happening to them too. Instant karma is priceless.
  • I didnt you this round Darius, dont think anyone multied you
  • I didnt you this round Darius, dont think anyone multied you
    A group of 5 people making shit dw kds specifically to take someone out is basically the same thing lol. It's not like someone outgrew me with a real kd. At least when the scousers play they have the decency to be bigger before they grab someone
  • some made up shit chat, doesnt proove anything, those dw g2 multis had exact same logins day after day i was watching them, but hey everyone is alright with them, now all 3 alliances decided to kt me? why ? because im better than you without cheating? or is it youre all butthurt because of last round? dont be a fckin hypocrits and at least admit it that you used multis, and defended them.
  • some made up shit chat, doesnt proove anything, those dw g2 multis had exact same logins day after day i was watching them, but hey everyone is alright with them, now all 3 alliances decided to kt me? why ? because im better than you without cheating? or is it youre all butthurt because of last round? dont be a fckin hypocrits and at least admit it that you used multis, and defended them.
    Anyone who thinks those G2 DW's aren't multies is damn ignorant. I already posted that they all have multiple IP's, logged in at the same time, are all in the 2nd slot of their sector (signed up as a group).

Hahaha good good wanadoo. Let the butthurt flow through you. Soon you will become a shittier version of me.

They want you to play 'fairly', it means you're vulnerable to their bullshit. Soon you may understand the art of Darius, and then you will become immortal.. But still shit in comparison to me. Btw drop the UA, no bragging rights if you just ride the coattails of others. Having 10% of the sever work together is just as bad as being a multi. Need proof? Look at your own rekt kd as a result of similar faggotry.
  • edited August 2015
    You dumbass, they had access to your sector news lmao. If they wanted to hit with loaf the first time, they wouldn't have waited for loaf to hit 3 times before jumping in.

Hey bitch boy, keep my name out your mouth you fucking cheating faggot! I know 3 of the DWs that hit from g2... that's their friends, my friends were in YOUR sector! How can an engineer be so fucking dense!?! I'll give you a hint bitch, WHO did you piss off last rd? You're pissed off that you got shit on just like you n viva abused the alliance powers last 3 rds In a row, KTin me within the first 3 to 4 days! Your boy Viva bragged he chose me as kt just b.c it was me! Go fuck yourself you cheating fucking scumbag!

We could have wrecked you on newbie mode night with your 1288 tanks but we wanted you to put a lil effort in your kd... bwahaha
  • *Guys the Uni has had enough of LT. THey tried to get the unit to WAR each other so they could abuse while everyone else fought. They are working with the G2 DWs that everyone has seen in their news. Kimchi is going to be helping and VHU has already started. Lets show these fuks that we wont deal with their bullsh!t anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

look what a made up bullcrap squad posted, looks like im a kt because i was working with g2 dw multis, but hey didnt i just get smashed by those g2 dw multis that i worked with?:D jujube ohh that butthurt from last round still haunts you?:D
  • Lol made up ^_^ you seem mad.

And you want to know what's happening? I got sick of you little bitches telling me I can't do shit legit so I'm showing you wtf happens when I rally up and make shit happen legit. I can't help that you and your UA pissed off another UA but hey. You guys know all about that. Most of them have similar logins because they are in the chat together and are told to log in. They're not playing to build. I don't need multis to make things happen.

Not when I can just turn 3 alliances on you at a whim, as you claim I've done. Gotta say, that's a pretty big compliment for me. Thanks.

Sped. Circumstances. *shrug* I'm done arguing semantics. If you think they're all just one guy sitting texting himself, then so be it.

I was Jaqen Hghar last round. I was done last rd after the first war, I couldn't give a fuck less about what happened last rd, but it isn't just a last rd thing. It's a whenever you show up thing. Is that supposed to be a coincidence?

And hehe. You infiltrated all 4 alliances. LT in every single one. How did that work for you? I can't believe I'm agreeing with Darius on it but...there it is lol. No better than a multi. Hahaha.
  • *Guys the Uni has had enough of LT. THey tried to get the unit to WAR each other so they could abuse while everyone else fought. They are working with the G2 DWs that everyone has seen in their news. Kimchi is going to be helping and VHU has already started. Lets show these fuks that we wont deal with their bullsh!t anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

look what a made up bullcrap squad posted, looks like im a kt because i was working with g2 dw multis, but hey didnt i just get smashed by those g2 dw multis that i worked with?:D jujube ohh that butthurt from last round still haunts you?:D
    Well hey, if you didnt have whores in 1:8 and 1:20 riding ur dick and war abusing and abusing multid kds themselves, you wouldn't have created uni-wide hate. ^_^

That's a pretty good post, though. The forced KTs + you fragmenting my alliance to leave us for dead actually fits really well into the narrative, after all. And those screenies were randomly sent to me. Maybe this IS what you're doing.

*drops mic* *crowd gasps*

Hey bitch boy, keep my name out your mouth you fucking cheating faggot! I know 3 of the DWs that hit from g2... that's their friends, my friends were in YOUR sector! How can an engineer be so fucking dense!?! I'll give you a hint bitch, WHO did you piss off last rd? You're pissed off that you got shit on just like you n viva abused the alliance powers last 3 rds In a row, KTin me within the first 3 to 4 days! Your boy Viva bragged he chose me as kt just b.c it was me! Go fuck yourself you cheating fucking scumbag!

We could have wrecked you on newbie mode night with your 1288 tanks but we wanted you to put a lil effort in your kd... bwahaha
    I met viva last round Greg. I like him because he's active and he works with me instead of for some arbitrary friend group of mediocre players. I don't understand why you have 3 rounds of butthurt about me and him when I don't even know who you are this round or last, and didn't play before then.

I piss off everyone every round, the specific people are irrelevant because there are too many. That's a garbage hint lol.

Greg, any time you think you've won, any time you think you're smarter than me that should be the first indication that you're wrong.

That's why I'm Darius and you're average
  • you agreed with zolle, that when choa dies we reform alliance, and all i abused was choa after he hit me, to get my lands back, and when did i grab a multied kd WHEN? get your sht straight man. You were texting me gay messages how you love us and so on, pming your idiotic plans to ruin squad together with vhu, and suddenly, bam zolle gets hit after he rised the g2 dw multi question, isnt that a coincidence? anyway fuk all of this, play with eachother, im gone again for at least a year or two. Its a time waste game anyway, i was top1 not cheating kd last round, i was top1 legit kd this round, so eat me loosers i can come back anytime, and outbuild any of you, and thats enough for me.
  • edited August 2015
    Hahaha okay Darius! You put a ton of effort into a shit game, talk about aligning yourself with shit players? Bwahahaha you chose Viva as your buddy, you've been beat by the scousers EVERY game they play and made a fool of yourself a few rds back mysticiding n bragging you broke Liam when he wasn't even playing! I stated earlier I'm done after the rd, we accomplished what we wanted! We the "mediocre" players beat your cheating fucking ass n you tucked tail n ran... have fun playing a dead game after we all leave you second rate lil fucking bitch!
  • edited August 2015
    Hahaha okay Darius! You put a ton of effort into a shit game, talk about aligning yourself with shit players? Bwahahaha you chose Viva as your buddy, you've been beat by the scousers EVER game they play and made a fool of yourself a few rds back mysticiding n bragging you broke Liam when he wasn't even playing! I stated earlier I'm done after the rd, we accomplished what we wanted! We the "mediocre" players beat your cheating fucking ass n you tucked tail n ran... have fun playing a dead game after we all leave you second rate lil fucking bitch!
    I've never played mysti.. What the fuck are you taking about lmao?

Ton of effort means making a probe less terra kd for 3 days?

I killed the Scousers every round, especially on goc when they didn't have the mediocre squad to carry them with shit early dws like this round. The scousers beat me my first round back in 10 years but haven't done shit since then

Are you high?
  • My threads are just what these PFs needed.
  • edited August 2015
    Zolle already admitted DeDe is one of yours and he grabbed Choa after 3 days of multis.. Why do you think he aimed at him? And Zolle fucked up and told me he wasn't going to regroup with 1:4. I had a choice to make between my loyal alliancemates and sectors(1:4 1:1 and my own) VS a sector full of whores that abandoned me over an intra hit when we could have settled it ourselves. Omni made it clear he would rather "compete" with 1:4 and what that means is obvious. Kill them and run away with the round with your UA mates in every alliance. I'm sorry I didn't feel like doing your work for you.

Anyone who knows me from the OnDaBayou round knows I play politics as well as I can and fight for alliance, sector, friends in that order. You were no longer in my alliance and I had no guarantee you wouldn't sell me out once I eliminated the threats to you. It's also common knowledge the AL of VHU is friends with Omni and your crew and the rumor was already spreading that you'd be joining them instead.

1:20 BCartfall is one of yours, as well, and has been declaring war for cheap honor hits and safer hits and then deleting afterward. The ALs have confirmed that I'm not the only one that has received News about war being declared by a non-existent alliance.

Zolle wanted to kill the g2 dws. They hit him first. I don't understand why that's so surprising?? They're not going to sit by and get killed, the same way I wouldn't.

Oh and those "love" pms and misleading promises? Hahaha. Politics are a bitch, huh? I did love that you hit some of my enemies. If you didn't have ties in every alliance, maybe I would've been inclined to trust you.
  • Oh and your KDs were in my alliance. Tracking y'all was easy. That amount of exponential growth without any sort of bank farming involved would be pretty impressive. But this is a time waste game and you don't take it seriously, so I find it REALLY hard to believe you were actually finding max rob banks all round.

But wait, I forgot, I'm sorry, you're totally clean and legit.
  • edited August 2015
    Omni didn't want 1:4 so we would have a more balanced round. Otherwise it'd just be one alliance dominating. I can see how you might not like it as an AL. But it'd be better for the game.
  • i went out of newbie with 2k lts and 1.5k scis(i cant have probes at all with this start) having 1pf at newbie, 96 pfs first week, and 200 pfs during whole time, i bought 150 pfs yesterday in total having 12k probes now im with 11k probes, so go figure your math, if i did bankfarm that noob loafery wouldnt even scratch me, and you cunt, you agreed that you will disband your alliance because you are tired of all the shit and so on,so that omni woulde be AL and join with you all, the reasons about 1;4 is that with them, we would have to much top kds and that would make us uni war target for such a threat, but noo you shafted us good i can agree on that, so stop pretending that you are not buttfriends with loafery, and that you didnt know what he was up to, and also those dw multis protected by you all round... you should be ashamed of yourself, now your kimchi crap alliance with 1 or 2 sectors will get raped, because restoration will run away, when he will feel threats about loosing his kd to a stupid war caused by your unskilled leadership.
  • edited August 2015
    btw shiny you clueless monkey 1;20 bcartfall who does all those war abuses isnt even a lith you idiot :DDDDDDDDDDD we get blamed for others bad doings ?:D bcartfal is puppy didnt you saw his thread IM 1st BITCHES?
  • ITT: Bunch of crying cheaters
  • Well Westas, in a way, I can kind of understand that but doing that made me choose between the two. And I don't know you guys from a hole in the wall, just your past and it is shady as fuck.

And I would've said look at all the big kds and strong supporting KDs in 1:3 if you're looking for competition. The top 2 alliances both had tops and way more active KDs. But then again...VHU has a bunch of your mates including you, yes?
    i went out of newbie with 2k lts and 1.5k scis(i cant have probes at all with this start) having 1pf at newbie, 96 pfs first week, and 200 pfs during whole time, i bought 150 pfs yesterday in total having 12k probes now im with 11k probes, so go figure your math, if i did bankfarm that noob loafery wouldnt even scratch me, and you cunt, you agreed that you will disband your alliance because you are tired of all the shit and so on,so that omni woulde be AL and join with you all, the reasons about 1;4 is that with them, we would have to much top kds and that would make us uni war target for such a threat, but noo you shafted us good i can agree on that, so stop pretending that you are not buttfriends with loafery, and that you didnt know what he was up to, and also those dw multis protected by you all round... you should be ashamed of yourself, now your kimchi crap alliance with 1 or 2 sectors will get raped, because restoration will run away, when he will feel threats about loosing his kd to a stupid war caused by your unskilled leadership.
    This post right here just shows how clueless you are on what actually happened rofl. I wanted to disband because between you and Loafery, I was sick of all the fucking headaches and then I really thought about it. If your dumbass DeDe kd never would have hit Loaf after he was multid, none of this ever happens. So it's all you and your UA's fucking fault. Deal with it.

Yes, Loafery is my friend. Did you think I just randomly chose a fucking guy and was all like HEY LETS GROUP AS A KPOP THEME, STRANGER?!?!? He went rogue, I told you this, I told VHU this. Again, why are you so fucking surprised? And I haven't protected anyone. SQUAD has been KTing a bunch of them and I haven't said a peep. It was when he KTd my SL without any proof or reasoning that I reacted. So blow that bullshyt out your ass.

Yeaaahhh as for the whole 1-2 crap alliance thing and 1 or 2 sectors and getting raped...look at your sector news. Then read the first sentence after your quote.

I'll even retype it for you. This post right here just shows how clueless you are on what actually happened rofl.
  • ITT: Bunch of crying cheaters
    LMAO

That's funny because it's true. But even funnier cuz Puppy called ppl cheaters. Well, then, that's one less LT kd to worry about. ^_^

Honestly thought that Puppy thread was a troll, if I'm being honest.
  • Well Westas, in a way, I can kind of understand that but doing that made me choose between the two. And I don't know you guys from a hole in the wall, just your past and it is shady as fuck.

And I would've said look at all the big kds and strong supporting KDs in 1:3 if you're looking for competition. The top 2 alliances both had tops and way more active KDs. But then again...VHU has a bunch of your mates including you, yes?
    1:3 didn't have the offence. It would have been a sh!t show..
    And what's the difference where I am. Unless there's a need of more targets for multies :(
  • "Multis" lel.

And war wasn't imminent at that moment. You act like we were mobilizing to war that very tick. The universe is an ever shifting thing.

And there is no difference, I could not care less where you are, as I don't multi. Just simply pointing out that there are many LT kds in VHU and a war between Kimchi at its peak and VHU would've led to a bunch of you putting UA loyalties before Alliance. It's what you known for.
  • edited August 2015
    By many you mean 5-6 kingdoms in SK total? And as far as I remember I usually work with the alliance I am in. Not against it. But I'm one of two lithuanians who actually hit other LT.
  • By many you mean 5-6 kingdoms in SK total? And as far as I remember I usually work with the alliance I am in. Not against it. But I'm one of two lithuanians who actually hit other LT.
    Then it's a shame your mates have ruined your reputation. Association is horrible. And more than 1 spread out among more than 1 alliance is enough to sow distrust. How could I trust my tops to ever hit a KT I post when it could easily be yours?