Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To the pricks with me on a "farming List"

Comments

• No
    I was talking to the people that matter, not the little weird nonce cases who hang around like a bad smell and have Michael Jackson posters in their room.
  • I matter to me!
  • edited May 2015
    Cobras I am sure you and Crash have played the same rounds before. I remember Crash hitting a few of your big KDs for me once. :p

Edit: Actually that might have been someone else I asked him to hit and not your guys...

Eternias Revenge, your memory is the sharpest knife in the drawer. ~ that deserves a whole jar of cookies~
  • Just one jar? Y so stingy?
  • ~goes back to baking more~

did not realize he is really really hungry. I'm on it, more cookies coming...
  • my fucking god, this post whore doesnt give in. Absolutely pathetic. Can we please get a petition to ban her?
  • my fucking god, this post whore doesnt give in. Absolutely pathetic. Can we please get a petition to ban her?
    I'll sign!
  • jeeze she is not that bad lynog lol.. shes a very nice woman actually, and all she does is be nice and talk about cookies. just scroll past it if it enrages you ~X(
  • Now the first couple of rounds she was back it was crazy, she's not that bad now.

What's your post per day anyways? I rarely post this round.

Where is Psychonaut and his spreadsheet?

Is there a post limit in general forums?

I am pretty sure you have more whining post about who cheats and farm and prick, bot ... like it is something new to SK?

I got nothing against you man, I don't really know you and does not want to know you. Since you did not like my post, I AVOID replying to your post.

I never gave you cookies or sent you cookies. Leave me alone and my cookies.

PS. I reply to other players that I know in the past. And I don't think that is a crime.
  • edited May 2015
    my fucking god, this post whore doesnt give in. Absolutely pathetic. Can we please get a petition to ban her?

I am pretty sure you have more whining post about who cheats and farm and prick, bot ... like it is something new to SK?

I got nothing against you man, I don't really know you and does not want to know you. Since you did not like my post, I AVOID replying to your post.

PS. I reply to other players that I know in the past. And I don't think that is a crime.

I wont sign the petition if you send me unpoisoned cookies

I got nothing against you man, I don't really know you and do not want to know you. Since you did not like my post, I AVOID replying to your post.

Cookies :~ all in good will, no poison~ But feel free to sign any petition. One's right should always be respected, even if different.

Cookies Flavours are:
    ~ gluten free for some that needs it.
    ~ nut free cookie.
    ~hash cookies ~ i swear i did not know *glares at Rohan*

Today's flavour from the oven is: Maple Syrup cookie. Have it while its fresh.
    ~offers Terrible a good plate of freshly bake cookies~

I got nothing against you man, I don't really know you and do not want to know you. Since you did not like my post, I AVOID replying to your post.

Cookies :~ all in good will, no poison~ But feel free to sign any petition. One's right should always be respected, even if different.

Cookies Flavours are:
    ~ gluten free for some that needs it.
    ~ nut free cookie.
    ~hash cookies ~ i swear i did not know *glares at Rohan*

Today's flavour from the oven is: Maple Syrup cookie. Have it while its fresh.
    ~offers Terrible a good plate of freshly bake cookies~

no you misunderstand me, I mean send me some REAL cookies to my home address. they must contain cannabis
  • edited May 2015
    hahahaimage

dont compare my posting to yours, you are literally only in here for post counts, you are completely irrelevant to this game but you try your hardest to seem like youre not. You may well be a really nice person but in here you are like a dose of the crabs.

There is only one spot in here for the cookie posts and Tmonsta has had that nailed down for years, you are just a poor wannabe with your shit popcorn posts. Stop trying to so hard to be relevant and please, please, stop with the shitty postcount useless posts.

dont compare my posting to yours, you are literally only in here for post counts, you are completely irrelevant to this game but you try your hardest to seem like youre not. You may well be a really nice person but in here you are like a dose of the crabs.

There is only one spot in here for the cookie posts and Tmonsta has had that nailed down for years, you are just a poor wannabe with your shit popcorn posts. Stop trying to so hard to be relevant and please, please, stop with the shitty postcount useless posts.

MIC DROP!
  • I like her posts to nice to read and good to have one who is not crying all round about shit in SK ;)
  • I like her posts to nice to read and good to have one who is not crying all round about shit in SK ;)
    True
    You can achieve this while still being relevant to the game, or to something that is related to the posted topic. Spamming each topic with cookie/popcorn related posts is annoying.
    You can achieve this while still being relevant to the game, or to something that is related to the posted topic. Spamming each topic with cookie/popcorn related posts is annoying.
    Bean gets it. I know a lot more are annoyed by it too but won't say anything because she's a girl (allegedly)

She could well be the nicest person in the world but if she spams the shit out of the forums with useless shit. I sure as hell will mention it.
  • It wouldn't be so annoying if her posts didn't suggest that she has an IQ of like 30.
  • edited May 2015
    The amount of rage it generates is one of the few reasons I visit these forums. It is golden. Most of the threads aren't even relevant to the game even if they are that last at most a page before everyone is off track or it has devolved in to just petty bickering about who did what and who was better 15 or 30 rounds ago. Then there are the well this round doesn't count any more cause multi or to much farming or some shit like the game hasn't been this way for years.
  • It wouldn't be so annoying if her posts didn't suggest that she has an IQ of like 30.
    Ashnod is just trying to add a little color to this black and white game we're playing...
    Give her a break, will you?
  • edited May 2015
  • Post count +1.

Also, you are all cunts and pedophiles.
  • edited May 2015
    It wouldn't be so annoying if her posts didn't suggest that she has an IQ of like 30.
    Pretty much spot on. I usually just skip her posts entirely as a way to protect my sanity. Sorry Ashnod - As Lynog and Bean have said, you may be a good person and all that, but your popcorn and cookie stuff is annoying as hell.
    Pretty much spot on. I usually just skip her posts entirely as a way to protect my sanity. Sorry Ashnod - As Lynog and Bean have said, you may be a good person and all that, but your popcorn and cookie stuff is annoying as hell.
    Noted. I will stick to general thread. I wont post on SK related.
    True
    Thanks. From now on, I will stick to a cookie and popcorn thread.