Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To the pricks with me on a "farming List"

Comments

• anyone fucking with my homie Terrible, just needs to know he's a adopted scouser and in the future, bumholes will be plugged in retaliation
    nothing but bro <3 for Lyndogg!

where you been!? hit me up we need to chit chat ;)
  • anyone fucking with my homie Terrible, just needs to know he's a adopted scouser and in the future, bumholes will be plugged in retaliation
    Come on back, again, Cankle-saurous-rex! Just make sure you are on the other side this time so that I may roll you properly, once you have been declared KT and a few people have broken you down of course.
  • edited April 2015
    Come on Pie man up! Be the first break on Lynog...once he has been declared KT and a few people have failed him down of course. I did it!
  • i actually had to ASK my alliance about hitting a suicider, they remember im sure! i said, I need land so bad, but im not trying to get called a farmer" one of my alliance mates said "i hear that me too!" lol and we hit once.. now im sure the extra oh idk.. 150 land we would have gotten had we hit 2x each more, would have been great but then we would be on the list, just.. like.. you and everyone else on here. and guess what we aren't on the list. If the punishment for the crime is KT.. just shake your head and deal with it theres a hundred ways to late start and enjoy it
  • Cobras I am sure you and Crash have played the same rounds before. I remember Crash hitting a few of your big KDs for me once. :p

Edit: Actually that might have been someone else I asked him to hit and not your guys...
    We definitely played at the same time.

Not on the same side I guess?
  • Let me talk for 5 hours about how much I don't care.
  • This would be a good time to drop the tanker "ask if I care" pic.
  • Cobras I am sure you and Crash have played the same rounds before. I remember Crash hitting a few of your big KDs for me once. :p

Edit: Actually that might have been someone else I asked him to hit and not your guys...
    We definitely played at the same time.

Not on the same side I guess?
    Occasionally we were allied but nah, he was usually apart from us.
  • why is this guy still alive?

April 14, 22:00:01 Our kingdom Hydro plane (1:5) bravely defended against Sideshow Bob (1:18) and lost 38 planets.

April 14, 22:00:08 Our kingdom Hydro plane (1:5) bravely defended against Sideshow Bob (1:18) and lost 30 planets.

Why is the very first farmer of the round still alive? just curious nobody in there right mind is going to attempt a blind hit and a kd with over 30k nw first day out of newbie..
  • edited April 2015
    this in my opinion is much worse then taking more then 1 hit on a suicider, are we suppose to believe this was somebody elses farm? because nobody else hit him for several minutes and even it was, how did he know what to send? lol for all he knew it was a player that started building LT and went inactive. old issue that never got the proper attention

and yet ur busy killing people who got 2 hits legitimately
  • why is this guy still alive?

April 14, 22:00:01 Our kingdom Hydro plane (1:5) bravely defended against Sideshow Bob (1:18) and lost 38 planets.

April 14, 22:00:08 Our kingdom Hydro plane (1:5) bravely defended against Sideshow Bob (1:18) and lost 30 planets.

Why is the very first farmer of the round still alive? just curious nobody in there right mind is going to attempt a blind hit and a kd with over 30k nw first day out of newbie..

This guy is exactly right. i pointed this farmer out at the very beginning nothing was done... so why is it ok for people to farm their own multi accounts? but i cant hit a suicider then get attacked and lose all the land without being threatened with a KT lol hypocrisy
  • edited April 2015
    why is this guy still alive?

This guy is exactly right. i pointed this farmer out at the very beginning nothing was done... so why is it ok for people to farm their own multi accounts? but i cant hit a suicider then get attacked and lose all the land without being threatened with a KT lol hypocrisy
    really...
    anyone fucking with my homie Terrible, just needs to know he's a adopted scouser and in the future, bumholes will be plugged in retaliation
    lynig please educate you boy on the go big or go home policy outta newbie
  • edited April 2015
    why is this guy still alive?

really...
    anyone fucking with my homie Terrible, just needs to know he's a adopted scouser and in the future, bumholes will be plugged in retaliation
    lynig please educate you boy on the go big or go home policy outta newbie

lol i think you're the ignorant one if you think sideshow bob wasn't cheating. clearly he's not some awesome tick hitting pro who was able to keep the top spot he had from farming his multis. go big or go home? what YOU mean is it's okay to farm your own multis. gotcha
  • edited April 2015
    So next round i'll be sure to farm ONLY my own multi accounts and many of them all round, ill learn to be a tick hitting pro especially if i know exactly how much military they have and what hour they leave newb This sounds like a perfect strat, thanks for letting me know it's allowed MR cobras. TOP DOG OF SK <--sarcasm. this will be allowed? because i'm not farming lucky free land, I'll be farming land that i'll manufacture myself with my own multi accounts cause, im just so good at tick hitting bro
  • So next round i'll be sure to farm ONLY my own multi accounts and many of them all round, ill learn to be a tick hitting pro especially if i know exactly how much military they have and what hour they leave newb This sounds like a perfect strat, thanks for letting me know it's allowed MR cobras. TOP DOG OF SK <--sarcasm. this will be allowed? because i'm not farming lucky free land, I'll be farming land that i'll manufacture myself with my own multi accounts cause, im just so good at tick hitting bro</blockquote>

no you fool...lynig was the one who taught me years ago how to calc kds you are questioning to make blind hits outta newbie...its called go big or go home because you never know if your gamble will reward you with gains of 30+ land and lots of money or a fail

• edited April 2015
    Sideshow bob, is not a student of that. I'm pretty damn sure it was ACTUAL cheating not like me and getting a little greedy with some free land that i immediately lost lol? the only thing he calced was how many tanks he need to break the exact amount of lt's he knew his multi had... get real? if he was a top player i would most definitely agree with you and i would stfu about him... but he's not so i wont
  • Yep, there is normally a few 320-350 landers who full explored up to a point, but then quit and didnt train military, but theres always the chance they trained some, they will be in the 27-32k range depending on planet, they could be full of 2m plat, or 300tanks and u gotta risk it.
  • Sideshow bob, is not a student of that. it was fucking cheating the only thing he calced was how many tanks he need to break the exact amount of lt's he knew his multi had... get real if it was a good player i would probably completely agree with you and stfu... but it's not
    Sideshow is Arson, hes a well known player, and he does have the skill to build big kds when he gets the urge.

• someone answer me this.. If i hit a suicider. and all of the land + MORE is immediately taken away, the land was never built on. HOW THE FUCK does that constitute cheating of any kind. I gained nothing and only lost land and military.

How the fuck did I, At all, gain any type of advantage what so ever by taking that dudes land?

• lol lyndoggg!!!!

That's defo your pet boy
    nothing but bro
  • lol lyndoggg!!!!

That's defo your pet boy
    nothing but bro
    he tastes so much better than cobras :O
  • edited April 2015
    Terrible, hitting free land is a foolish thing to do in sk. Especially early in game. Why would you even want all that attention. And you don't need to tick hit perfectly to be right up there. This is a simple game.

Most real top players will tell you they don't need the free land even if it is up for grabs, unless they just want to find an excuse to kill their kd off. You'll be gaining more than enough land from hitting down your competitors, you'd rather hit them than a suicider

Only ones who want free land are nw whores :) and personally I take pleasure hitting them down especially if they have farmed tons of free land to be up there with me. No need to kt farmers, they'll just cry about it. Just smack them down

I heard redbull got smacked twice ;)
  • Who cares if you are called a farmer just play the round anyway. If you can hit suiciders and still be defended, then you are good to do. If you can't, then you will lose the land anyway.
  • Terrible, hitting free land is a foolish thing to do in sk. Especially early in game. Why would you even want all that attention. And you don't need to tick hit perfectly to be right up there. This is a simple game.

Most real top players will tell you they don't need the free land even if it is up for grabs, unless they just want to find an excuse to kill their kd off. You'll be gaining more than enough land from hitting down your competitors, you'd rather hit them than a suicider

Only ones who want free land are nw whores :) and personally I take pleasure hitting them down especially if they have farmed tons of free land to be up there with me. No need to kt farmers, they'll just cry about it. Just smack them down

I heard redbull got smacked twice ;)
    I don't at all disagree with you, i know for a fact that real top players don't need free land, that's beside the point,

free is free, come at me all you want but KT? after i already lost the land? that's just an idiotic excuse for me to be farmed lol If you can grab me than do it it's not like my kingdom is any good lol

i guess ill say it again? take me off your "excuse to farm" list, Lets face it what you're doing is more farming than what i did. you'll have to work to take my land. which is what a farmer does, works. i didnt work at all for the land i took and then immediately lost. that was very easy to do, so i didnt farm, but you want to farm me ;)

remove me from the list or remove me from the server please? why you guys making me beg. lets get this show on the road you little sissy girls
  • lol terrible, sometimes it's fun to fight off kt :) it's not the end of the world bro. just go down swinging. and make it tough to be killed. 1 mth later you're talking about the next round.

the uni should just war, the game is boring

i agree there's no need to kt you. just grab the poor lad a few times and he'll lose more than what he gained and it'll set the kd back. at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you farm or you don't, if you're good enough you'll keep the land. if you're not you'll lose them back anyway, just as tyrsis said. which is rather true.

everyone can take free land, but shitty players can make a good kd drop, while good players can bring a shitty kd top.

doesn't matter if you farm, you cheat, you rr or have the best things set up in perfection for you with the ultimate perfect 300land inac farms with load of cash, the top will always correct itself.

• Sideshow bob, is not a student of that. I'm pretty damn sure it was ACTUAL cheating not like me and getting a little greedy with some free land that i immediately lost lol? the only thing he calced was how many tanks he need to break the exact amount of lt's he knew his multi had... get real? if he was a top player i would most definitely agree with you and i would stfu about him... but he's not so i wont

Quit crying bitch, I blind hit one 300 land kd out of newbie, Like I do every round. Just because you suck dick at this game doesnt mean you need to ruin the one round I'll play in the next year. Don't have the time or patience to waste any more unnecessary time on this game. I don't talk to anyone, I log in for a few minutes every couple hours. Don't flatter yourself, I'd be above Love at this point.
  • I log in for a few minutes every couple hours. Don't flatter yourself, I'd be above Love at this point.
    lol
  • :-@

terrible...
  • Terrible will learn all he needs to learn in time boys, he hasnt been back long, cut him some slack.