Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To the pricks with me on a "farming List"

Comments

• I feel like every post of yours is the same shit over and over.
  • edited April 2015
    i must correct my self i am now in the top 50. Better kt me and do it fast ;) that suiciders land that got taken from me right as soon as i got it, has made me a beast of a kingdom yall better watch out im a HUGE threat 8-|
  • i think i should just have panda farm me lol instead of letting [America] farm me lol
  • You're definitely getting taken out the wood shed one way or another. I don't care if you get ktd, but we are definitely going to shave some land off that.
  • edited April 2015
    Your farming list is EXACTLY that, a list of kingdoms you want to farm. Go fuck your selves lol

btw this is my 3rd round back in over a decade. this "farming" bullshit wasn't even in the equation, if someone suicided or disbanded, first come first serve.

I was never a top player back in the day hell i could barely break top 100 and in fact most of what i know about SK comes from players ive met over the past 3 rounds and since i have gotten top 5 and top 10 every round but either get taken out by the multi or killed by jealous or upset grown men that act like little girls when someone gets a better hand than them.

btw.. Farming.. doesnt farming require work? hitting a disbander or anyone thats free land is very very far from hard work, so shouldnt it be called something else?

or have non of you ever seen a real farm? in real life? being a farmer is hard work apparently you guys dont know what hard work is
  • As far i remember, to me farming was to have a multi kingdom to suicide and hit. Now, finding a suicider/disbander by luck is not farming.

Its a war game, so i think we should not be making excuses like the extention version of farming to KT someone, if you want to KT someone just because, or go to war cos it is fun, just said so, we dont need to be bitching about "who is the good guy, and who is the bad guy".

America is really permissive with the misty multi, but to them a guy who is not a multi and just had luck one time finding a target is the devil. And i m saying this having zero free land this round.
  • Man this guy really doesn't care.
  • You guys all just dont get it, farming rule is there for a very good reason. If we removed it for just 1 round, we would have bunch of people at 2000 land day 2 outta newbie, then by day 4 they would be 5000 land, then 15k land by day 6-7. Instead of 6k land by day 10 or whatever. Its there to protect the fair players, and prevent the cheaters from getting ahead. But it also keeps the few "lucky" players from getting some easy land, so a few dont get easy land, but it prevents massive amount of cheating.
  • Let me talk for 5 hours about how much I don't care.
  • He's just gonna get slapped around a bit, it should be easy enough because he is fat. If he gets too mouthy or out of line we'll just pull his card. Simple.
    i posted like 2 hours ago lol you guys are mental
    i posted like 2 hours ago lol you guys are mental
    2 hours, 5 hours, still sounds like you care.
  • i care about how slow you guys are.
  • Terrible is first on my KT list. You'll all see how fast I am at killing things now!
  • BCarts game rules state no where that attacking a disbander or suicider is cheating. this is bullshit made up rules, made up by jealous less active people who always miss the free land, so they can legitimize killing someone and "farm" them so again stfu hypocrites and do what you will, i'm rather excited :)
    Are you a fan of bashing too? Nothing in the game rules about that either.
  • if everyone were to make a thread for farming this round, the server would crash
  • Its a zero tolerance rule for a reason...its a rule that is widely known...its a rule that most ALs are to lame to ever enforce

Now people will try and distract and paint sobs stories or w/e...but its the deal dont fucking hit 3+ times in first 10 hits period...if u think its a shit rule make an alliance and war alliances that enforce the policy

I had the 3rd farmer of the rd from my alliance hell he was in my premi group...i asked him to delete rather than KT to save probes/wls on him...he agreed...then didnt...after he reniged on his promise i finished the current KT at the time then posted him up...people will be quick to degrade that KT or the Pepsi KT claiming they suicided...the point is they were posted...the suicides make the KTs go faster but the KT was happening regardless...it was the intent...

People with farming claims in america that claim i ignore please send the news as i ALREADY stated to do...in fact i was given an american farmer from week 1 just last night and he is being added and i already KTd 1 farmer from my alliance as mentioned and 2 others...so the first 3 farmers of the rd have all beem KTd by america

Listen in our ac when a suicide/disbander is found "not hitting more than 1x...dont want to be KTd" or ask lots of ther players...for instance i dont think i have ever played a rd crash has played till this rd if he is playing...yet somehow he and i know the same rule...all i know of him is his pf name, he played forever ago, he was a mod, and he is canadian (bc he talked shit on america! haha) but somehow he and i know the same rule from different eras of SK

I will keep killing farmers from all alliances including my own as i have demonstrated...id prefer other allliances help but unlikely it seems
  • ^^ God that was a wall of txt
  • ^^ God that was a wall of txt
  • edited April 2015
    Cobras I am sure you and Crash have played the same rounds before. I remember Crash hitting a few of your big KDs for me once. :p

Edit: Actually that might have been someone else I asked him to hit and not your guys...
  • Terrible is first on my KT list. You'll all see how fast I am at killing things now!

come at me brah! lol
  • Oh I am...coming...at you.
  • jesus Terrible..I dont think Ive ever listened to more whining

challenge accepted!
  • I accidentally got 1/2/3/4 hit on a big suicider once it was my best round ever. Nothing happened to me because the alliance i was in was the biggest by alot. You have to be in the top alliance to get away with farming thats what makes it a bs player rule. Kill them all biggest to smallest or dont kill any.

i still dont quite understand how its whining to demand being removed from a list or to hurry up and fucking kill me already lol. i'm more annoyed than anything cause you people are so fucking slow to act on everything lol SO FUCKING SLOW

• I accidentally got 1/2/3/4 hit on a big suicider once it was my best round ever. Nothing happened to me because the alliance i was in was the biggest by alot. You have to be in the top alliance to get away with farming thats what makes it a bs player rule. Kill them all biggest to smallest or dont kill any.
    Thankfully the alliances are all pretty even in size this round. And killing them from biggest to smallest sounds like a great idea, the only problem is that no other alliance has helped, and some have even rejected the notion of killing the KD's.

1 [America] 34,026,488 6,805,297
    2 [NorthKorea] 32,976,371 6,595,274
    3 [BatteredFish] 29,012,468 5,802,493
    4 [ISIS] 24,920,018 4,984,003
  • anyone fucking with my homie Terrible, just needs to know he's a adopted scouser and in the future, bumholes will be plugged in retaliation