Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms Round 69 - World War

Comments

• Those teams sounds like an other form of UAs to me as long you have not the ability to free choose your sector/alliance .
    If you have two teams fighting each other I see nice intra sector rage wars comming . :)>-
  • you got this figured out Roi
  • Thats why I suggested alliances. and Each sector voted for which alliance to go to, and then those alliances did the warring instead. It would mean some europe on america and vice versa
  • Thats why I suggested alliances. and Each sector voted for which alliance to go to, and then those alliances did the warring instead. It would mean some europe on america and vice versa
    Sooo... like a normal round?
  • ummm... ya :D except lead by best players from each country.
  • FIFA coming soon!

where are the cheerleaders? We need cheerleading competition...might as well..
  • Guys I'm ALing Alliance [Africa] next round. My KD name will be Djibouti. If you would like to help Africa rule the world then apply below.
    Yep Ace that was what I wanted to state its always mixed by the random starts.
    Ask Bcart for a round bonus where you can choose your alliance.
    Like one alliance is sector 1:1 till 1:5 and all KDs get filled in .Others alliances are 1:6 ..1:10 and so on .
    Of course you need that coded guess its to much for a boundbonus for Bcart.
  • Guys I'm ALing Alliance [Africa] next round. My KD name will be Djibouti. If you would like to help Africa rule the world then apply below.
    Can u be WG? I'll name myself Zimbabwe and we can infect the rest of sk with HIV
  • You can be WG and yes, welcome aboard Zimbabwe.
  • Dibs on Madagascar
  • Dude. If Didn't already have a theme I'd be south sudan!
  • You know you want to join us Ace.
  • But I even have avatars for my group already...

We should clearly do "world war" in round 70. A nice number to go by :)
  • Shame I wasn't in your original post COBRAS. Team America Nigga!!!
  • Shame I wasn't in your original post COBRAS. Team America Nigga!!!
    Welcome aboard! I suck at remembering where people live...didn't include u...included kes...

Doesn't matter though team America here to save the MOTHERFUCKEN DAY YEAH!
  • Cobras still showing no love for the TMonsta. DEATH TO COBRAS
  • Cobras still showing no love for the TMonsta. DEATH TO COBRAS
    I thought you were leading the Africans ;)
  • That's only because you rejected me!
  • Me the most American American there is on these boards.
  • most American American....
  • +1 for USA.
  • bet i end up landing on your side anyway... damn my luck lmao
  • bring back the great white north

#go teamcanada
  • Dear team USA, we'll trade you Ashnod and a 1 year supply of maple syrup.

We ask nothing in return.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!
    Why thank you my kind sirs...we respectfully could not accept. In return for our rudeness please accept our humble offering of a year supply of timbits.
  • So is this happening?
  • So is this happening?
    #teamUSA is gearing up...turning away all imposters seeking to join the club and awaiting another country to step up ;)
  • I'm going to run the other alliance. #teamMEXICO. I don't live there or anything, but I heard they are good workers.