Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms Round 69 - World War

Comments

• edited March 2015
    #gocanadago

Also, I would never accept being lumped in with the Americans if I would by chance play. Pound for pound Canada can compete with anyone at SK.
  • #gocanadago

Also, I would never accept being lumped in with the Americans if I would by chance play. Pound for pound Canada can compete with anyone at SK.
    Fact
  • #gocanadago

Fact
    not empty quoting
  • #gocanadago

Fact
    not empty quoting
    +1
  • Also, Canadian Julia Voth is way hotter :D

• edited March 2015
    Fuck thay Crash, zeal, mercer and murphy are on my team
  • Oi! You Bloddy Yanks Got Another Thing Coming!
  • What about Africa? who's with me....
    No one. They all caught Ebola. :(
  • edited March 2015
    Commentary so far...
    1. I am confused why anyone would think Africa or new england could ever have their own team...fall in line like Portugal.
    2. I am shocked by the size and quality of the Canadian delegation
    3. I am disappointed in the lack of Brits showing up for this epic SK world war
    4. I appalled at the notion that some low tier actress would even be compared to a Victoria's Secret angel and SI swimsuit cover girl.

America....fuck yeah!!!
  • Cobras youve had that avy for years now and tbh she wasnt that good looking then... I can only imagine what sags on her now.
  • dont worry man you can move north. its not that hard we shall welcome you.
  • Cobras youve had that avy for years now and tbh she wasnt that good looking then... I can only imagine what sags on her now.
    Pipe down and fall in line solider...also @Scientology all able bodied men of age will be drafted during times of war if needed so grab your boots
  • When does round end?
  • actually come to think of it, this "world war" thing has already happened

didn't the LTs do it and own the entire uni for years? they even have their little colonies everywhere pledging allegiance and fighting for them lol

• The LT's did, and then came along came a tanker... I mean spider >.> lol
  • since when has the uk ever sided with europe?

should be the UK team with the USA backing us up to take over the rest of the world
  • Round 69, Axis and Allies
  • America fuck Ya and Canada aye.
    You plow snow, that makes you an honorary Canadian :D
    I put maple syrup on my pancakes daily, do I count?
    I put maple syrup on my pancakes daily, do I count?
    yes

• Im pretty sure you have make your maple syrup from scratch to be considered a true canadian.
  • edited March 2015
    Im pretty sure you have make your maple syrup from scratch to be considered a true canadian.
    That or trade an equally canadian item for the syrup. Like antlers, or half an elk.
    No one. They all caught Ebola. :(
    Guess I'll play solo :(

• Im pretty sure you have make your maple syrup from scratch to be considered a true canadian.
    That or trade an equally canadian item for the syrup. Like antlers, or half an elk.
    I miss comments like this when you (or I) disappear.
  • Maple syrup is easy to make :p
  • edited March 2015
    it only requires obtaining sap from a tree at a certain time of year and boiling off the water till it hits 104°C / 219.2°F filter and volia you have maple syrup. be warned that it requires ~40gals sap to 1 gal finished product

now you all know how to become part Canadian
  • it only requires obtaining sap from a tree at a certain time of year and boiling off the water till it hits 104°C / 219.2°F filter and volia you have maple syrup. be warned that it requires ~40gals sap to 1 gal finished product

and for our next trick, we're going to teach them how to build an igloo

• it only requires obtaining sap from a tree at a certain time of year and boiling off the water till it hits 104°C / 219.2°F filter and volia you have maple syrup. be warned that it requires ~40gals sap to 1 gal finished product

and for our next trick, we're going to teach them how to build an igloo

and hunt caribou