Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms Round 69 - World War

Comments

• anyone else think that its sexist that paternity leave is almost non existent?

Maternity leave and paternity leave are now called : Parental Leave, no more gender bias. We are nice Canadians.

You know...anyone can be a parent....so, we are just trying to be politically correct. (men, women including those in between)

• Political Correctness is overrated.
  • TeamUK naturally.....
  • hash cookies.
  • I'm guessing im on the down under team, Aussie Aussie Aussie
  • lol Pie.
    You lol... but tell me I aint right.
  • You're right, Pie. You're pretty much always right anyway.
  • I'd come back for that just so someone on team usa could scare lyndoggydog with my crap built dw. Now just need dank to join the team usa efforts.
  • I'd come back for that just so someone on team usa could scare lyndoggydog with my crap built dw. Now just need dank to join the team usa efforts.
    I know this concept has me willing to play another round...thought it was good and might draw a few others out... @Screamin has proved my theory correct!\

#TeamUSA
  • It's good in theory. Too many grudges and trolls for me to ever expect this to play out, though.
  • ill be honest, i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever stomp on my homies, for that reason alone i would sit this round out. Ill rob the shit out of them when they sleep but i just couldnt bring myself to roll them out. I also dont like alot of the Europeans and i would end up intra rolling the shit out of them.
  • It's good in theory. Too many grudges and trolls for me to ever expect this to play out, though.
    Doesnt have to play out this way, just havin the names back would be enough for some lolz.

But too good to be true, some ass clown would guaranteed be multiing. 100% chance at this point.

• Ya it would be a epic round if we could get away with no multies
  • ill be honest, i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever stomp on my homies, for that reason alone i would sit this round out. Ill rob the shit out of them when they sleep but i just couldnt bring myself to roll them out. I also dont like alot of the Europeans and i would end up intra rolling the shit out of them.
    Thats why you are not as good as you think you are. You surround yourself with most other decent players and ride the wave. No doubt you can beat everyone, but when you take out most of the players that could potentially hit you as they are your "homies" then I just think thats boring. At least Darius wanted the uni against him.

• edited March 2015
    ill be honest, i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever stomp on my homies, for that reason alone i would sit this round out. Ill rob the shit out of them when they sleep but i just couldnt bring myself to roll them out. I also dont like alot of the Europeans and i would end up intra rolling the shit out of them.
    Thats why you are not as good as you think you are. You surround yourself with most other decent players and ride the wave. No doubt you can beat everyone, but when you take out most of the players that could potentially hit you as they are your "homies" then I just think thats boring. At least Darius wanted the uni against him.

This is when you show how new and how little you actually know. Uni vs Darius ey? first of all he is a second rate sim city player and secondly, you have NO idea what the UNI vs you feels like. Before i ALed and earned the respect of alot of players who didnt really know me, it was the Uni vs me every single time i played, When the Uni was actually big too. So dont come at me with your bollocks mate, you just make yourself look stupid.
  • Also, lets stop with the potentially hitting shit too, i always build quality to not beable to be hit by anyone, besides early suicides or junk built DWs, nothing and nobody can ever hit my kds. Jones being the exception but then id beable to hit back so it would be pointless. You on the other hand, ive literally never seen you build anything of note or do anything of note (like we discussed earlier in another thread) so please actually do something or be something in the game and maybe you will see things differently.
  • We are all second rate here, even you. Thats why this so called domination is pathetic. I'm not even talking about many years ago, we are talking about now and what sk is. You just befriend the tops and dont touch each other. My homies, or I'll just intra alliance hit. You play with a fear of those around you. Come on homies huddle up, surround me, touch me. Take off your clothes, we can be warmer.
  • We are all second rate here, even you. Thats why this so called domination is pathetic. I'm not even talking about many years ago, we are talking about now and what sk is. You just befriend the tops and dont touch each other. My homies, or I'll just intra alliance hit. You play with a fear of those around you. Come on homies huddle up, surround me, touch me. Take off your clothes, we can be warmer.
    yeah ok mate, if you say so. hahaha
  • p.s Sterling is going to leave loserpool :)
  • He has a point about defense. he had the biggest offense before shit went down this round, and still managed to have the best defense. I was never more than 12 hours away from breaking any other top kingdom, but it would have taken me about 2 days of pure offense building to hit him, and he could have double tapped me afterwards.
  • He has a point about defense. he had the biggest offense before shit went down this round, and still managed to have the best defense. I was never more than 12 hours away from breaking any other top kingdom, but it would have taken me about 2 days of pure offense building to hit him, and he could have double tapped me afterwards.
    This says more about you than Lynig, sadly :D
  • There is no one in the last 3 1/2 years that has been KT'd simply for who he is than Lynog.

3 reasons
    1. He talks a lot of shit. It rubs people the wrong way most of the time and I use to rage the most about the fucker. Damn I hated him. But I hated because he talked that shit and..
    2. Hes always a threat to hit anyone in game at any given time. The guy CAN BUILD. If you think otherwise, you are just lying to yourself. Being friends with the tops and not hitting them nor they hitting you means dick if you cant build. I know. Im that example.
    3. He will hit you.
    This says more about you than Lynig, sadly :D

Well everyone knows that I'm not very good, but I was the second biggest offense on a legit kingdom at the time, so what does that say about everyone else?

Even if you take into account some of the great players that died before then, I still would have been a top 5 offense and a top 10 (15 at worst) kingdom. Nobody else was building worth a damn either. Another 3 days and I would have been like 4th at worst.
  • Mostly a joke, cause the best player on SK should never be able to double tap any one, barring shit like KTs or suicides haha
  • do i really need to post the lynog rollage video again
  • And in comes his small penis.
    Not the first time you said that Im sure...
  • They throw me out of the baths. Penis envy.
    Not the first time you said that Im sure...
    Ok, that was too easy.
  • i come here to serve popcorn and cheer for my team.

#go canada