Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed Stephen Lawheads Pendragon series so I might like it. I'll give it a shot.
  • Well I'd hate to kill another fan of Arthurian lore so I'll take a shot at glo.
  • At least not on night one. :-)
  • At least not on night one. :-)
    I'll agree with you there. until another day

• Hahaha, then I can kill you for liking Lancelot!
  • and I'll kill you for liking bors!
  • in all seriousness. We both are gonna be dead before night 2 is my guess. We've talked too much.
  • Bah, I talk every game! I only die early occasionally...but since I like this theme someone will kill me. :p
  • SHINING CHANGED HIS NAME AGAIN! HE MUST BE EVULS!
    But you changed it for me. =l
  • solely in preparation for this game my friend

he knew that he would be scum xP and therefore changed your name for the first easy mislynch of the day!
  • I R the librarian
  • Why are we choo chooing ace? Well know lowtemp is the guy to watch out for....

*goes to vote for lowtemp in other thread*
    That must mean I did a good job last round :)
  • Ace, we cant pick 4 people...only one lynch a day
  • voting tmonsta although right at the beginning of the game I have feelings for loafery
    Lovey dovey knight found

I guess its innevitable when you're constantly looking at each other across a round table
  • I'm betting on merlin screwing us up so good lol...

"Hey, skydragon will probably be killed tonight, i'll redirect it to darubian instread"

*Night result: The Doctor has been slain*
  • Hereyee hereyee, Tis time for another orgy in the brothals of Camelot!! Sort your wenches!!
  • Sky, Stahp. No way am I giving you town cred for that before role PMS are out =P
    Lol. You'll see how funny this is when I eventually get lynched. :)
  • sky, i really didnt notice the tendency of voting you for lynch until that game you pointed it out...

after that, it became clear to me, god gave me a mission to lynch you and he was acting through me until i was conscious of the journey i was on.

• sky, i really didnt notice the tendency of voting you for lynch until that game you pointed it out...

after that, it became clear to me, god gave me a mission to lynch you and he was acting through me until i was conscious of the journey i was on.
    The dark force is strong with this one......

Oh. In that case, carry on. Thought you was doing it to annoy me.
  • o.0 star wars?

damn

all my cool camelot references i can't use now ;o;
  • can we lynch cory, pls pls pls?

i don't wanna die ;o;

he's boring me to death

lololol -rolls around the death star-
  • Reading the other thread first and then coming here is not the right way to be doing this.
  • Giving reach a rounds to the king of england for the rest of my life? No brainer mages, get your shit together.
  • lolol

a threesome with ginny and art? totes hawt xP
  • Guinevere (tracker): You are Guinevere! Every night you select a player. You will be told who that player targeted during the night. If the player targets nobody, or you are role blocked, a “no result” message will be returned.
    lol, imagine a relationship with her...she will always know if you cheated on her and with whom
  • -Guinevere: Say, Oracle, what has my man Arthur been going today?

"-Miss, he secretly met D'artarian this morning. Then again tonight."

-Guinevere: What? But he said he had business with Confucious!

"-Oh, then you better not know what i saw, young lady. I'd rip my eyes out if it would help me unsee it."