Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva

Comments

• You're kd, KTed?
  • You're kd, KTed?
    If it was then it would turn terrible for you again
  • edited March 2015
    because you unfairly targeted me, took half my land and you guys got involved in a war?

that would be terrible for me? fuck a duck, buddy, things can't get terrible for me if you look at in how terrible shit is going to get for you:-) i only have 2k land to lose now, you have a group of retards and yourself to worry about now...so, NANNY NANNY BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO;-)
  • oh veii:) here are some popcorn, let us just watch total drama now.
  • Now now Veii, there's plenty of Viva to go around :) You know we're all grinding out teeth already.
  • kick ducks! (*)
  • You're kd, KTed?
    no?
  • You're kd, KTed?
    no?
    cool, i saw some kd in blue that had your name with some numbers.
  • Those are the ducks, veii
  • oh!;-)
  • oh!;-)
    No, that was some butt hurt guy from 1:19 I think, being mental

Sorry Veii for bashing you, i really do feel terrible about it
  • terribly terrible
  • Bashed again;-)

March 18, 13:11:02 Forces from TERRIBLE (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 276 planets, 213,721 platinum, 4,163 civilians, 15,852 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 69 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 809 laser dragoons, and 217 tanks.
  • taken from my alliance forums,
    ------------
    another bash from viva's bitches
    -----------
    JumpJump (1:6)

Posted on March 18, 13:39:07
    March 18, 11:52:30 Our kingdom JumpJump (1:6) bravely defended against Disaster Relief (1:13) and lost 277 planets.

I want this retaled in any way !
  • March 18, 08:54:20 Our kingdom Joe (1:13) bravely defended against JumpJump (1:6) and lost 164 planets.
    March 18, 10:14:39 Our kingdom Joe (1:13) bravely defended against Vanagandr (1:17) and lost 148 planets.

^^ Don't be grabbin our smaller KDs that aren't causing any issues to you or your sectors. Joe has been just playing peacefully working on the multis. ^^
  • 120% retaliations, I apologized for bashing you and then you go and attack poor joe.
    Did we learn anything in class today little Veii?
  • you bashed me. viva's other buddy bashed joe.
  • edited March 2015
    Why the hell do you keep mentioned my name vei

Do you want to suck my bell end or something ??
    Do you fancy me??

All I hear from you and Lupas is

Viva this viva that, get grip dude.

( on a lighter note your a good troll and we enjoy it )
  • To Message

V Star (1:9)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 18, 17:02:16Been there done that :)

Notice how long I've been around? Even through all your trying? lol

---- Original message received March 18, 17:00:36 from V Star (1:9) ----
    >> Viva always dies
    >>
    >> It's fine
    >>
    >> Don't worry
    >>
    >> When I go people will still come for you
    >>
    >>

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 18, 16:56:39So I've been hearing :) Looks like ODB is coming for ya lol

---- Original message received March 18, 16:52:51 from V Star (1:9) ----
    >> Terrible things coming soon
    >>
    >>
  • Biopower (1:20)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 18, 15:26:14
    im coming for you soon mr teacher..

Reply | Report

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 18, 15:24:24
    When this nap falls
    It's going to be terrible for you

VivaLaStrike
  • they are bashing all over.

i'm done for this round, and hopefully, next round gets better it would be nice to just play.

• Do you want to such my bell end or something ??
    Do you fancy me??
    Yes Viva. I'm sure everyone here wants to such your bell end.

Whatever the fuck that means.
  • It says suck
  • password is 123456
  • Back to this again eh? with the help of a protected KD again no less :)

March 20, 00:26:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 20, 00:26:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 20, 00:26:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 20, 00:26:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 20, 00:30:48 Forces from V Star (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 214 planets, 20,187 platinum, 1,753 civilians, 34,383 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 13 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 435 laser dragoons, and 235 tanks.
  • get someone to kt him
This discussion has been closed.