Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva

Comments

• Your making a mountain out of a mole hill
    Over a couple of hits
    Your making your selves look childish
  • people who admittedly havnt done a single thing on this game talking like they know anything. hahahaha
    i haven't done anything to deserve this.
    i would never talk that way about you, homie.

• V Star (1:9)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 14, 10:48:52
    Things may become very terrible

VivaLaStrike
  • When you know your goose is cooked, why not make empty threats because someone had the balls to tell you to go flick yourself lol. There's a reason killing me does you no good Viva. This isn't like simple Alliance politics. You're fighting a member of the Horde. We're a little different when it comes to claiming our victories :) I'm sure you'll understand next time he he.

Lok'tar Ogar!

V Star (1:9)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 14, 10:48:12
    Things may become terrible
  • Oh look. No pa's between? Let's be a bit more obvious OK? Lol

Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 14, 13:42:33 Forces from Turbo Shandy (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 134 planets, 73 platinum, 457 civilians, 8,743 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 368 laser dragoons, and 174 tanks.
    March 14, 13:50:28 Forces from V Star (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 96 planets, 52 platinum, 329 civilians, 5,595 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 8 laser troopers, 295 laser dragoons, and 133 tanks.
  • bashes...
  • He's messages he sent me telling me you sabotaged him
    You derserve it you scum multi man

I don't need to sok
    You, your as open as a ducks arse and we are on KIK and can screen shot anything we need you noob

You carnt aggressive sabotage bigger kingdoms and not expect reprocusions
  • terrible bullshit;-)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 14, 14:06:43
    You had a terrible night last night
    Tonight won't be as terrible

Remember we are only flushing multis and multi fans out
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 14, 13:52:56Retal complete for the sabotage on turbo shady

If you Sabo him again you will be attacked again

If that doesn't work vei will be attacked and you will be to blame for keep sabotaging us

Your being very terrible

• Me and him on Kik

Not that I even need to answer your question as I many many people can vouch for it and Infact you join our kik chat and talk to us

But only for 1 minute because your boring and we like you to keep trolling here, you do realise if you just ignored the random grab then you would not have been bothered as much , it's the fact that you've kept trolling and saying you going to us multis on us etc
  • edited March 2015
    Me
  • Viva, you lie so horribly :)
  • More lies viva :)
  • he lies terribly, not horribly;-)
  • Viva, you're so far down the rabbit hole now it's not even funny. Should just give up and call it a loss. The Uni has seen your true colors. Those who you've been trying to sheep in your own sector know :)

It's only a matter of time because you little sand castle comes crashing down.
  • i think you the guy who admited to using multis and has said he will
    Multi us next round needs to worry

Because you are to blame tanker

I actually feel terribly sorry for Vei , because you dragged a decent bloke down

If you don't threaten people with multis then you will be left alone

Do you promise not to use multis next round ??
    If you promise this and stop sabotaging then you won't be hit by myself or any of my group

It's pretty simple demands
    Don't multi or sabo.....

• Do you think them
    Demands are a lot vei???
  • Viva, your argument is worse than any politician's. "It's you're fault Y was dragged into the fight between X and Z, because you wouldn't just shut up and get raped like an obedient little doggie."

Your big problem mate, is I'm not a dog. I'm a wolf. And before I was a wolf, I was a dragon. I don't forget my roots. I sure as hell don't forget those whom have wronged me or the ones I call friends. You can target me all you want. You target the pack and I will make sure you enjoy a living hell any time you ever wish to play this game again :D

I shall once more refer you to the past. Look up LV, or ask around about him and what happened to him. I'm sure you'll learn really quick.

But go ahead, assume I'm a multi this round. If I was, you wouldn't be able to run your mouth for the five seconds you've been trying to run it so far lol.
  • Viva, your argument is worse than any politician's. "It's you're fault Y was dragged into the fight between X and Z, because you wouldn't just shut up and get raped like an obedient little doggie."

Your big problem mate, is I'm not a dog. I'm a wolf. And before I was a wolf, I was a dragon. I don't forget my roots. I sure as hell don't forget those whom have wronged me or the ones I call friends. You can target me all you want. You target the pack and I will make sure you enjoy a living hell any time you ever wish to play this game again :D

I shall once more refer you to the past. Look up LV, or ask around about him and what happened to him. I'm sure you'll learn really quick.

But go ahead, assume I'm a multi this round. If I was, you wouldn't be able to run your mouth for the five seconds you've been trying to run it so far lol.

Lol a wolf now a dragon

Bro please get a fucking life you little bell end

Your a little spotty teenager probably wanking over this screen right now.

Lol freak you mate
  • I'm sorry to disappoint you Viva, but I'm not one of "your" kind ;)

And yea, a Dragon. As in DRAGONFIRE ;) To give a little age to my name. Avalon if you want older. The days of LuminatX, Bedrock, Sephi, Vindicator and many others.
  • edited March 2015
    Desperation :D

March 14, 14:29:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 14, 14:29:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 14, 14:32:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 14, 14:32:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 14, 14:32:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)

Uh oh, looks like you had to log in another account :)

March 14, 14:33:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • Desperation :D

March 14, 14:29:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 14, 14:29:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 14, 14:32:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 14, 14:32:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 14, 14:32:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)

Uh oh, looks like you had to log in another account :)

March 14, 14:33:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    viva is angry!!!
  • this is why i usually just kill viva early as possible, it'll save you a huge headache later on.
  • I'm sorry to disappoint you Viva, but I'm not one of "your" kind ;)

And yea, a Dragon. As in DRAGONFIRE ;) To give a little age to my name. Avalon if you want older. The days of LuminatX, Bedrock, Sephi, Vindicator and many others.
    My god your an ugly child

Ginger and you wear glasses

Dear me that is bad luck

Tut tut ginger nut

• Your defense is a loose as a ducks arse like I said
    Your AT
  • lmao. you really have nothing mate:D
  • lol, I was banned for a month because of that picture Viva
    Lol was it yours mate??
    Tex just sent it to me