Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva

Comments

• March 13, 17:11:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Here we go, he's trying to figure out a new way to justify bashing people again :D
  • Desperation, the new stench by Viva

March 13, 17:25:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 13, 17:25:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 10,113 (Lost: 455)
    March 13, 17:25:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 13, 17:25:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 13, 17:25:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
  • Now you're just making me laugh

March 13, 18:01:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 13, 18:02:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 13, 18:02:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • You're not even trying kid. I mean really. All your sector? Constantly yours? Get some balls :P

March 13, 18:04:52 Forces from buzkillz (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 191 planets, 14 platinum, 1,319 civilians, 1,277 energy, and 27 honor.
    Our military has lost: 12 soldiers, 24 laser troopers, 806 laser dragoons, and 354 tanks.

• ---- Original message received March 13, 18:07:13 from buzkillz (1:9) ----
    >> that was for you hit on a protected kd in my sector he is clearly posted. you got one more comming
    >>
    >>
  • edited March 2015
    Deleted because Buz is actually okay. As far as Viva... he's still a moron :)

NAME WIPED - Tanker

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 13, 18:17:01i didnt read pfs, just read the sector message saying 2 retals needed for the hit on a protected kd. if he did indeed change it, i was unaware. im guessing this is gunna turn into a big mess after reading pfs =/
  • edited March 2015
    yea i dont know people in the game or their reputations, so if my sl needs something done i do it. i just try to play for my sector and my alliance. and hope to meet cool people along the way. didnt know i was doing something wrong, sorry luna =(

• i haven't done anything wrong...

Turbo Shandy (1:9)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 13, 17:22:53
    I feel terribly sorry for you!

http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/rewards/?reward1=true

Reply | Report

V Star (1:9)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 13, 17:00:19
    Some terrible things will happen soon, to the terrible people who multi and cheat
  • i
    haven't
    done
    anything...
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNND, MADE up a dumb reason to hit me. hit me, i don't give a shit, its when you dress it up in theatrics like some ravenous $2 whore.

so yeah, i declare perpetual fucking war against you, you little bitch.

;-)
    That's why I always broke a targets defense down with multis, and then posted a juicy SoM. Nobody cares about a reason at that point. There is no discussion or pity because it's just some stupid open moron, that everyone knows damn well got multi raped, but everyone is guilty of eating their buddy so the subject is simply taboo. Please use multis properly. Thank you for listening.
  • In a funny way i just got bullied, steamrolled, and then raped because i complained that i was getting fucked without any dinner!!!
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNND, MADE up a dumb reason to hit me. hit me, i don't give a shit, its when you dress it up in theatrics like some ravenous $2 whore.

so yeah, i declare perpetual fucking war against you, you little bitch.

;-)
    That's why I always broke a targets defense down with multis, and then posted a juicy SoM. Nobody cares about a reason at that point. There is no discussion or pity because it's just some stupid open moron, that everyone knows damn well got multi raped, but everyone is guilty of eating their buddy so the subject is simply taboo. Please use multis properly. Thank you for listening.
    +1
  • March 13, 20:16:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 13, 20:17:51 Forces from CROWNED (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 173 planets, 13,798 platinum, 1,292 civilians, 2,297 energy, and 27 honor.
    Our military has lost: 16 soldiers, 17 laser troopers, 545 laser dragoons, and 248 tanks.
    March 13, 20:34:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • Well Dank, guess I'll be back to those ways soon enough myself lol.
  • Viva has downs and may be in to duck sex. Try not to put to much thought into his nonsense.
  • This thread is terrible
    I've made a fair hit and hit multis for this last week along with one guy in 1.17 who farmed ( hit a suicider x 3 and first 3 hits)
    Hitting your own multis is called farming...
  • This thread is terrible
    I've made a fair hit and hit multis for this last week along with one guy in 1.17 who farmed ( hit a suicider x 3 and first 3 hits)
    Hitting your own multis is called farming...
    +1

• groups of random kingdoms are allowed to pick other kingdoms to KT at will right?
  • groups of random kingdoms are allowed to pick other kingdoms to KT at will right?
    Depends what there crime is and how strict the AL is
  • Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 14, 01:35:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 14, 01:36:42 Forces from Turbo Shandy (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 158 planets, 19,680 platinum, 1,104 civilians, 2,647 energy, and 27 honor.
    Our military has lost: 7 soldiers, 11 laser troopers, 440 laser dragoons, and 201 tanks.
    March 14, 05:20:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 14, 06:06:06 Forces from V Star (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 144 planets, 47,609 platinum, 742 civilians, 4,372 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 13 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, 285 laser dragoons, and 150 tanks.
    March 14, 06:49:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 14, 06:49:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 14, 06:49:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 42,848 platinum was stolen from our banks. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Offensive (1:19)
    Mission: Rob Banks
    Probes Sent: 8,506 (Lost: 94)
    March 14, 06:49:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 38,563 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    March 14, 06:49:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 34,707 platinum was stolen from our banks. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 8,287 (Lost: 116)
    March 14, 06:49:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Offensive (1:19) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 8,171 (Lost: 572)
    March 14, 06:49:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 31,236 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    March 14, 06:49:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Offensive (1:19)
    Show evidence please?

• edited March 2015
    Terrible things happened last night when I was offline
  • yeah, you stop trollage viva, and i'm happy.
    There does not need to be a crime. It depends how the opposite AL reacts and declares war for said KT.

• people who admittedly havnt done a single thing on this game talking like they know anything. hahahaha
  • people who admittedly havnt done a single thing on this game talking like they know anything. hahahaha
    i haven't done anything to deserve this.
    There does not need to be a crime. It depends how the opposite AL reacts and declares war for said KT.

Or AL from both sides can have a conversation and decide what to do. (at least, we do during my time).
    So, there is no useless war.
  • Your making a mountain out of a mole hill
    Over a couple of hits
    Your making your selves look childish
  • Your making a mountain out of a mole hill
    Over a couple of hits
    Your making your selves look childish
    terrible!;-)
This discussion has been closed.