Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva

Comments

• soon mate, soon :)
  • Back to this again eh? with the help of a protected KD again no less :)

March 20, 00:26:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 20, 00:26:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 20, 00:26:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 20, 00:26:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 20, 00:30:48 Forces from V Star (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 214 planets, 20,187 platinum, 1,753 civilians, 34,383 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 13 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 435 laser dragoons, and 235 tanks.
    I think we should do somethint about this one.
  • March 20, 00:18:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 20, 00:18:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 20, 00:18:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: V Star (1:9)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 0)
    March 20, 00:18:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • well his first alliance folded in less than a day and he complained that sparta was run bad and wouldn't last. Wonder how long this second alliance will last.
  • edited March 2015
    Until there AL comes online and declares war to kill shady then I keep peace
    Then when he does come online I will disband and remain allianceless then when shady has Warleaders I will war for him to grab
    Then I remake and peace when there AL sleeps

That is called being smart

1.8 I have communication with anyway via chat rooms

I need to speak to the AL of legacy anyway as it's all a bit wierd as multis have been probing turbo
  • If multis we're probing him why wouldn't you just post it?
  • because I am not turbo shady, I carnt magically see other peoples phones from miles away
    Common bro, a little common sense

• Last I checked you were both online, he's your mate, you could msg him before randomly spouting off on the pfs.
  • edited March 2015
    @Viva

Hi!
  • hes telling me now that im making the sector look bad....

also complaining that I shouldn't retail the hit turbo directed at me cause it was only a fail ya that wasn't going to happen.
  • edited March 2015
    2nd alliance lasted less than 24hr. you are on a roll with building good alliances.

also sounds like turbo has to die so we can get into a real alliance. thats just a lot of work for nothing but oh well

viva calls anyone who does any against him or his friends multis
  • sounds like some people I know.
  • March 21, 11:09:48 V Star (1:9) Arson 61,567 493 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 56 residences.
    March 21, 11:09:44 V Star (1:9) Arson 62,188 622 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 59 residences.
    March 21, 11:09:41 V Star (1:9) Arson 62,626 438 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 62 residences.
    March 21, 11:09:38 V Star (1:9) Arson 63,258 633 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 63 residences.
    March 21, 11:03:27 V Star (1:9) Arson 63,419 507 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 63 residences.
    March 21, 10:17:58 V Star (1:9) Arson 64,000 704 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 64 residences.

Funny you claim to be some top tier good player but my 200k kingdom a week old is tearing your shitty ass mysty apart! Bwahahaha your such a shit player!
  • ARSON PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------
    March 21, 11:15:08 V Star (1:9) Arson 79,056 356 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 48 residences.
    March 21, 11:15:08 V Star (1:9) Arson 79,413 357 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 50 residences.
    March 21, 11:15:08 V Star (1:9) Arson 78,701 2,951 Failure
    March 21, 11:15:07 V Star (1:9) Arson 81,869 2,456 Failure
    March 21, 11:15:07 V Star (1:9) Arson 82,239 370 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 53 residences.
  • Because it seemed like at some point I was going to be concerned about his threats now.

V Star (1:9)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 21, 11:23:36Once we've does and bean and terrible

And when that's finished you will be farmed by bayor

And you will deserve it for taking out allies
  • I GOT THE SAME THING!!!! he even trolls with copy and paste!
    -----------------

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 21, 11:24:31
    Once me bean , terrible and shady are dead

Bayor will farm you and vortex

You kill your biggest allies

Very dumb, but good luck fighting bayor

VivaLaStrike
  • edited March 2015
    Anyone else find it odd he finds the need to sign his shit msg's?
  • I GOT THE SAME THING!!!! he even trolls with copy and paste!
    -----------------

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 21, 11:24:31
    Once me bean , terrible and shady are dead

Bayor will farm you and vortex

You kill your biggest allies

Very dumb, but good luck fighting bayor

VivaLaStrike
    WTF, u put ur tail between ur legs the moment bayor came for you, what moral grounds do u have to say such a thing? "Ally". Don't make me cry.
  • Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 0 residences.
  • Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 1 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 50 Fusion Power Plants.
  • V Star (1:9)
    Sector Leader

Posted on March 21, 16:43:14For those who sold me out to legacy like drankula and the others
    You deserve this!!!
    And next round I will find you guys for back stabbing me and when I do I will break you and batter you and roll you and so will my men!I
    I always wanted best for this sector
    I woke up every day for enhancements , I did more Retals than ANY one, I got 2nd most HOF and I have been a meet shield for this sector and the reason you haven't been battered is because of my antics

This sector has took minimal hits

When I die I want you to do something

Next week look at sector news

Look how your getting farmed because I am gone

And I want you to say to yourself

Yeh viva was actually right
    And we sold him out to a Noob allince to save our skin, even so he was protecting us more

You won't believe this now

But next week take a look

Bye

Again thanks too the good ones in here
    I am so very sorry about this
    But I will return the favour

Posted on March 21, 12:24:25When me and turbo die

This sector will be farmed simple as that , I tried to help you guys but the backstabbing has become too much

When we die I bet you 100% most people will be hit daily

The only reason people don't get hit now is because I am here
    1-2 mill kingdoms won't grab fat people like Telletubby or people with poor defense as much because the know I can hit them

You guys have sold me and shady out and I am disappointed about
    This and you will be farmed from the uni for your trouble

While bayor is killing our only neutral big players

Terrible
    Been
    Gladiator
    Hocus pocus

Myself and shady will be killed

Even if you got to gether you've lost 3 big breakers

You have got to question leadership this round and at this moment in time

You will be left allianceless and farmed

Good luck with that guys
    It's sad to say that your so unloyal

I am sure I will see you all next round!

VivaLaStrike
  • dude just fucking delete man your a dead man walking
  • Hi people, i finally create an account in PF. First of all, let me apologize for my english, i m not native speaker.

Some of you may remenber me from past rounds, this is the third round that i play since i come back to SK ( i used to play years ago, i was a kid and dindt speak english so i just talk with a few people. I learn it with that people and playing. Yes, SK did something good for someone, lol).

I mostly play Server 2, i like the bonus income. This round was taken by the multis and i got killed, so i m here in Server 1. Last round i was named Dirtier, in both servers, but in server one i was in a sector full of multis, and got early farmed and killed cos people believed i was a multi =S. In server 2 i was top 9 (With a little more than 2,5 millon nw), and i disvanded cos i was the only top kd who was not in the same alliance that all the others, and it was a matter of time to top 1 could break me and i get farmed. In the round before that, it was the first i played since i come back, i was named "Cu m on yor face" in S1 i was attacked hard after doing a big break in war ( I was DW, and i broke a kt who had almost 2 times my size). In server 2 i was also called "Cu m on your face" and after a guy bash me for something i said in the sector forum i organised the universe to go to war. Now you know who i am.

As you can see, since i came back, i couldnt finish a single round LOL, but i had some fun. This time i m in sector 1:9, i was in sparta and was second in HoF. Viva is my SL, and he was a good SL. I understand that sometimes he speaks like an asshole, but i think that is not reason to be KTed. I saw the Sector News all round, and he hit kingdoms who failed on him, who probed him, war targets, and fair hits. So i really dont understand why he need to be kted.

In the last 3 days i had been hit 2 times from ODB (and i m almost pure Def, Terraform with shields. By the way, until the second hit i mostly/only attacked free land or war targets, now i will hit actives kingdoms to get back some of my land.), and my sector mates got grabbed a lot more, so it seems ODB is trying to farm us.

I dindt see a single reason to Viva to get KTed, so if i can retal a hit i will. And how things are, it seems i will not be able to see the final of the round again. LOL.

Oh, and about media, i have nothing against him, but he is kind of trolling lately.
  • I have to recognize he is really good at trolling, i m still laughing.

March 20, 23:16:31 Our brave kingdom mediafreak (1:9) attacked Turbo Shandy (1:9) and conquered 560 planets.

March 20, 23:43:50 Aid has been sent from our kingdom mediafreak (1:9) to Turbo Shandy (1:9).

Posted on March 21, 12:24:25When me and turbo die

This sector will be farmed simple as that , I tried to help you guys but the backstabbing has become too much

When we die I bet you 100% most people will be hit daily

The only reason people don't get hit now is because I am here
    1-2 mill kingdoms won't grab fat people like Telletubby or people with poor defense as much because the know I can hit them

You guys have sold me and shady out and I am disappointed about
    This and you will be farmed from the uni for your trouble

While bayor is killing our only neutral big players

Terrible
    Been
    Gladiator
    Hocus pocus

Myself and shady will be killed

Even if you got to gether you've lost 3 big breakers

You have got to question leadership this round and at this moment in time

You will be left allianceless and farmed

Good luck with that guys
    It's sad to say that your so unloyal

I am sure I will see you all next round!

VivaLaStrike
    so says the poet that bashed and farmed me, lied to me why they did it, and overused the word terrible .

# :-@
  • Hi people, i finally create an account in PF.
    another viva multi account...

remember TERRIBLE, "oh yeah, umm, i finally made a pf account and i'm here to support viva... :-@ "

remember TERRIBLE, "oh yeah, umm, i finally made a pf account and i'm here to support viva... :-@ "
    LOL, i just meet viva this round, and i played last 3... Ask RequiemsGate, he was my SL in both servers when i was "Cu m on your face"....

So everyone who does not agreed with you is a multi now...

huh? i made a pf account to support viva? are you fucking stupid? lol

I made a PF account to explain why i bashed your tiny ass :)

ODB is very mad that the neutral and solo 1:13 was raping them daily
    we fully expected to be KT's it's just funny how ODB was FAR to afraid to start on us until CHICKEN started suiciding his many tanks lol

ODB shame on you, you pathetic wee pussies :)
  • odb NEEDED chicken without chicken ODB would have been our bitches for the rest of the round haha

i stress and reiterate again, ODB NEEDED CHICKEN lol
This discussion has been closed.