Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• ##vote SB

^^
  • Vote for me cold, I wanna win =D

lol
  • ##kill SB
    ##lynch SB
    ##torch SB
    ##shoot SB
    ##drown SB
    ##SILENCE the BUTTERFLY
  • I'm not quite sure what you are getting at RSoultin...could you be more clear?
  • -considers-

##KILL SB DEAD

better? ^^
  • Ah, now I get it. While I normally applaud such tactics and partake in them myself I am looking forward to seeing SB in WW since he hasn't played one here in a while.
  • o.0 but he will so catch me if I don't kill him first

help me win scummate -flicks-
  • If you think scum are your mates then that means you are scum!

##Kill rsoultin!!!
  • <3 that's better but you're not supposed to lynch your mate. I your friiiiend.

hint: the name should be SB
  • I'm not mates with any scum so I don't see a need to change my vote. :D
  • ;o; so mean

lynching your friend
  • ##Kill Rsoultin

I also want to see what sb does this time :)
  • roooohan, have you ever taken an IQ test?
  • actually, let's play a game

1 plus 0 equals ?
  • too slow. 1 <- votes on SB
    1 mean friend + 1 rohan = 2 <- votes on the HULK
    2 + 1 rohan = 3 <- votes you could have if you voted TMonsta, Dook or Cory

stated goal: save SB

strategy:...huh?

So do you really not know how to count? xP
  • rsoultin

Why do you want me dead so early? Is there any reasoning behind it at all?
  • I am not generally too keen to killing on first day.
  • oh, certainly

why u know fite me? why u say ppl need to contribute but all u do is coach? that or I may be scum and really scared of you ;) lynch obv best way to kill an SB lol
  • lol rohan, you make no sense. we will kill. it is MANDATORY, says hostlet. so again, your stated goal is to save SB, but your vote doesn't work to achieve that end
  • Well please Soultin, why kill sb so early? By the looks of it, sb hasn't done anything which would warrent attention.
  • oh, certainly

why u know fite me? why u say ppl need to contribute but all u do is coach? that or I may be scum and really scared of you ;) lynch obv best way to kill an SB lol
  • She already said it Rohan. Reading is fundamental.
  • oh, certainly

What am I supposed to fight? You're doing little more than spamming "Kill SB" at this point, for little reason. I've seen you play enough to know that this isn't how you typically play and is spam.

And I'm not sure what'd be wrong with coaching. I'm trying to lead town to victory. If you think I'm trying to lead town to death, please point out how. However so far you've offered almost nothing, and I cannot understand why you'd do that.
  • She already said it Rohan. Reading is fundamental.
    I don't get it.
  • lol plan is duh. good job for writing duh for those who can't think (or possibly don't know how to play) i'll admit, they just lost the game when I outlined a duh plan for them, and by them I mean mostly aza but also tormented...so sometimes it's needed

now where is your contribution? I say lynch scum, ignore inactives, but you won't fight me ;) how much do you believe in your victory plan?
  • edited March 2015
    I can't help your lack of intelligence Rohan. I didn't say it was a smart play on her part, hence why I am voting to kill her. ;P However, there is no point in asking a question that has already been answered.
  • you haven't seen me play lately, SB lol bad SB for being gone so long. you've been away and I've lost my mind @.@ clearly your fault
  • lol dole, dole, now you're saying dumb things, too. and here I thought we had an understanding, friend. perhaps I was wrong to unvote you

not a "smart play"

are you calling me dumb town and trying to kill me? xP
  • ##Kill Rohan for lack of understanding.
  • Nah, I was just checking what happened. But Rohan is more fun, you are at least intelligent. But yes, your play was and is dumb. :p Although very very fun.