Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• And Unreliable has defended Daigotsu against Rohan's accusation.
    i like when you say things that clearly did not happen.
  • Mod note: Approximately 8 hours before end of Day 3. Votes are as follows:

DaigotsuSlidge(3): Mages, Rohan, Zeality
    Damdred(1): Unreliable
    Mages(1): Dai
    Rohan(1): Darubian
    SilentButterfly(2): Loaf, Tyrsis
    Shining(1): Gl0
    Tyrsis(1): Tormented
    Unreliable(1): Shining

Not voting:
    Azalieo, Damdred, Flazer, Kenshin, Kloudi, Meadows, SilentButterfly
  • **TYRSIS MUST BE ELIMINATED, FOR THE GLORY OF ALL AN WEREWOLFS
  • edited November 2014
    gl0 posting twice, 7 minutes apart. The guilt and fear of being outed must really be getting to you.
    And Unreliable has defended Daigotsu against Rohan's accusation.
    i like when you say things that clearly did not happen.
    **Daigotsuslidge

His votes are the only one i've seen to be specific in pattern. I have a few more suspicions, but unless someone can vouch, I'm near certain.
    ok, finished reading his posts...he couldnt be more random...like, he wants everyone to die
    Dai's votes are in a pattern. You tried to deflect that by saying "he couldn't be more random" when it's likely you're helping direct his votes. You want us to think he's town.
  • edited November 2014
    gl0 posting twice, 7 minutes apart. The guilt and fear of being outed must really be getting to you.
    I don't edit my posts, so sue me.
  • I'm shaking in my boots over here.
  • It would've taken 7 minutes to edit? XD You proofread slowly. =P Regardless, you're sticking up for someone who "might" be town but clearly hasn't played like it. He voted to jail me on the first day. Since then, he's been trying to lead us all into thinking he is Town. But he keeps voting to jail innocents and kill innocents.

Just as you are, in voting to jail me. You have to be scum in order to not see where I'm coming from by now.
  • **SB
    Explain.
  • Specifically because he made a comment about me doing it last time. But if you must know, I believe hes playing way different than what ive seen the last 2 games. Hes being less of a know it all ww player, and hes far less active.
  • Specifically because he made a comment about me doing it last time. But if you must know, I believe hes playing way different than what ive seen the last 2 games. Hes being less of a know it all ww player, and hes far less active.
    100% this. Could just be busy, and I doubt he's dumb enough to be so obvious, but worth keeping an eye on.
  • Welp. Consider it explained.
    100% this. Could just be busy, and I doubt he's dumb enough to be so obvious, but worth keeping an eye on.
  • Hey everybody I've been with family for thanksgiving and im at work on my phone right now. I haven't paid that much attention to the game the past couple of days, but tonight Ill read the thread over and give my thoughts.

I dont think ill be home before the vote deadline though, so for now

**Daigotsuslidge
  • Mod note: Approximately 4 hours before end of Day 3. Votes are as follows:

DaigotsuSlidge(4): Mages, Rohan, Zeality, SB
    SilentButterfly(3): Loaf, Tyrsis, Kenshin
    Tyrsis(2): Tormented, Meadows
    Unreliable(2): Shining, Flazer

Not voting:
    Azalieo, Damdred, Kloudi
  • i dont wanna run a train on diago, because i think he's just new, not evil. SB, for once, doesnt feel like scum to me.

**Unreliable because i think he has gone very outside of his new playstyle, and i have no good reads to go on anywhere else
  • I don't want to lynch a newbie, but a bad vibe is a bad vibe and he's just as likely to be scum as you or me. That being said someone has to go and he's my best pick for now
  • No mod would give a role to noob who had 1 post.

Sb should know this but still voted for the noob.
  • then perhaps that should have been specified at the beginning, but I doubt that was taken into consideration. If he is, then he's going about WW the wrong way imo lol. BURN THE WITCH!
  • Mod note: A random generator was used to assign roles.
  • **unreliable
  • **Tyrist

something just seems off
  • edited November 2014
    Mod note: Approximately 40 minutes before end of Day 3. Votes are as follows:

DaigotsuSlidge(4): Mages, Rohan, Zeality, SB
    SilentButterfly(2): Tyrsis, Kenshin
    Tyrsis(3): Tormented, Meadows, Kloudi
    Unreliable(4): Shining, Flazer, Aza, Loaf

Not voting:
    Damdred
  • In the wake of so many innocent deaths, attention turned to one of the citizens who kept accusing seemingly any and all of witchcraft. Only a witch would want everyone dead! At the last minute, they all turned to the citizen known for his unreliability...losing the city funds for the latest bakesale, leaving the gate open and letting the cows roam free...and dragged him along with a repeat-truant to stand trial in the Salem courthouse. DaigotsuSlidge, Unreliable and Damdred would now face town justice.

Please submit your votes (**.... for guilty, ##....for innocent) for the following:
    DaigotsuSlidge
    Unreliable
    Damdred

As a reminder, the 3 accused can not perform night actions, nor have night actions performed against them. They may defend themselves but cannot vote for each other.

Those with night actions, please get them in. Night 3 Phase ends at 2300 Saturday.
  • Har har har

**kill them all!
  • I'm not gonna lie, trying to do analysis on this is rough. First you have to consider who voted who for lynching, then who voted guilty or innocent on the ties. Ties are being forced out quite a bit, and I think it's highly likely mafia members are creating these ties, trying to lynch multiple people.

If we were going to lynch inactives, Damdred would be an ideal target in my opinion. This is the 2nd time he's just chosen not to vote.

It's always hard to read unreliable, so for now I'm inclined to keep him around.

I didn't like Daigotsu at the start, as I'm still skeptical that he's just some random person who signed up. His play so far reminds me of phantom, so I think I'm okay with his lynching at the moment.

Kenshin has been pushing me for 2 days now, and while he is misguided I can actually see where he's coming from. I've been very busy with Thanksgiving, and this weekend in particular is a very busy time for me. By Monday I'll have more time to just read everything as it comes in and comment like I usually do, but this weekend I'm only going to get at most an hour each night to do so. We're having a rough time at the moment, and its important that we lynch a mafia soon, but I don't have any super firm reads right now. I'm fairly certain the information is out there, a lot of votes could be analyzed at the moment. The people who voted all innocent or all guilty on the 4 player vote yesterday are where I'm going to start. I'm hoping someone will be willing to step up and investigate, because I'm going to be entirely honest with you: I don't have the energy to go through the thread and analyze like I normally do right now.

So before I sleep for tonight my votes:

**DaigotsuSlidge
    ##Unreliable
    **Damdred
  • ** KILL ALL OF THE THINGS!! MOAR BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

** ALSO TYRSIS