Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• ^^. But these 'town' are always so sure. lol
  • I do not think that masons should be outing every game. It defeats the point of having masons
  • edited November 2014
    Well, I told you so :D. but anyways, now we have a good idea of who is good and who is bad Via this last phase of Voting. I'm not going to point fingers yet as I'm almost certain on who the next target will be. Good luck!
  • i told you tyrsis was a bad guy
  • gonna follow rohan's reasoning...

we should go for either rohan or damdred

**damdred
  • Great job, guys.
  • **sb

I'm going with loaf on this. I think we need to start bagging influential players that are playing differently than normal.
  • **Mages

Mages you have my answer.
  • You know VT people don't really want to stir up drama but that is just my humble opinion.
  • Getting sketchy vibes from Tyrsis.

**Tyrsis
  • Getting sketchy vibes from Tyrsis.

**Tyrsis
    I'm not the one sending sketches to your doorstep.
  • edited November 2014
    I want to point out that me and dole both proved ourselves as judges/good before dole died. Anyone who votes for me is either dumb, or evil.
  • **Tyrsis haven't been very active this game, but tyrsis is definitely playing different than he usually does
  • **Daigotsuslidge

His votes are the only one i've seen to be specific in pattern. I have a few more suspicions, but unless someone can vouch, I'm near certain.
  • lol, you asked to check the votes, thought you meant one of the jailed that lived...

if you had read something and can point a finger to help us, do it.
  • I believe Ty is good. Not a vouch, but judging by his activity and voting patterns, I don't think he's evil.
  • **Daigotsuslidge

His votes are the only one i've seen to be specific in pattern. I have a few more suspicions, but unless someone can vouch, I'm near certain.
    ok, finished reading his posts...he couldnt be more random...like, he wants everyone to die
  • someone say something
  • **Daigotsuslidge

ok, finished reading his posts...he couldnt be more random...like, he wants everyone to die
    My point exactly.
  • Unreliable is playing differently. He also has voted to kill multiple innocents/Judges. He is a threat to this town, not an asset.

**Unreliable
  • I am willing to pass on Tyrsis for the moment as unreliable and daigotsu are more harmful.

**daigotsu
  • Unreliable is playing differently. He also has voted to kill multiple innocents/Judges. He is a threat to this town, not an asset.

**Unreliable
    Lol, like he knew they were judges.

**shining
  • **Daigotsuslidge

Honestly this is the first time I have ever played WW and am mostly just getting my bearings and learning how to play. Cory voted to kill me on day one because of my lack of posts so him getting killed the first night seems coincidence, but a good detective never relies on that.
  • It seems to me that Gl0stix is scum, as well as Unreliable. Why would you so quickly and readily come to a witch's defense?

And Unreliable has defended Daigotsu against Rohan's accusation. Rohan knew Dole was innocent, as did I, so I'm inclined to believe him.

And obviously, putting myself in this spotlight, I fully expect to be killed tonight so Doctor, if you're paying attention, please protect me tonight. We've fallen too far behind as Town to make another stupid day/night play.

We need to get Daigotsu, Gl0stix and Unreliable all in jail tonight and kill them all, Unreliable for certain.
  • It seems to me that Gl0stix is scum, as well as Unreliable. Why would you so quickly and readily come to a witch's defense?

And Unreliable has defended Daigotsu against Rohan's accusation. Rohan knew Dole was innocent, as did I, so I'm inclined to believe him.

And obviously, putting myself in this spotlight, I fully expect to be killed tonight so Doctor, if you're paying attention, please protect me tonight. We've fallen too far behind as Town to make another stupid day/night play.

We need to get Daigotsu, Gl0stix and Unreliable all in jail tonight and kill them all, Unreliable for certain.
    I agree, I don't know about Unreliable to be bad, but I was thinking Glo as my next investiagtion following Daigotsu's witch trial.

Because you could be a witch yourself, and your reasoning holds water like a broken cup?
  • I guess I'm scum for trying to protect someone that could be town.

How could he have possible known that they were all judges? I'd be more skeptical of someone who looks for whatever reason to start a lynch, no matter the logic. I'm staying with my vote.
  • daigotsu, why do you want the most people to die?