Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dammit Jujubee...

Comments

• Don't be mad my KD was better than 90% of NA's and was only broken because they didn't have to build D.

Can't wait to see you get smashed next round without the Top20 on your side.
  • I did fine when top20 was split even between Umbrella Mutiny and Powerbomb. If you cant recover from hits you will always suck at this game. Fact.
  • Then I must be awesome at this game, considering on day 2 when Mercer had his round screwed over by multies decided to mass 3400 goons and break whoever was #1 in land, which happened to be me. So that set me back 64 land.

THen over the next few days I was just lazy about my hits, sending out too much and lost another ~380 land (4-5 hits from 1:2).

Around day 4-5 when I decided to play properly I was about 600 land compared to the tops at about 1200 land and made my way back to the top.

Man I'm good!
  • You made your way back up to the top because of all the 250 land farms made. It was funny that when you died, they were no longer created in such vast amounts.

You also benefited from naps stopping you being grabbed.

I saw your som, you were broken all at home right? (consisting of tanks and lds Haha, terrible for a top kd.
  • edited October 2014
    You made your way back up to the top because of all the 250 land farms made. It was funny that when you died, they were no longer created in such vast amounts.

You also benefited from naps stopping you being grabbed.

I saw your som, you were broken all at home right? (consisting of tanks and lds Haha, terrible for a top kd.
    You're accusing me of making those 250 land KD's? My god, do you know how lazy I am? Or are you saying because I used mysti the way it is supposed to be used I'm somehow cheating?

Not my fault my moron of an AL decided to NAP everyone in the Universe.

Again (maybe go back and read what I said) it's hard to defend against DWs who don't need to build defence.

I already posted SOMS of both Go Green and Seiko when they hit me. Both instances I had more defence than before and after they hit me. In Seiko's case, I had almost twice the defence he did when he broke me the first time.

And what else should I be building on a mysti? TF's? Fighters? Goons?
  • Lazy, yet you attacked every 4/6 ticks across 4 wls. You say you were playing to mysticals strength, yet to slatter how a dw should be played. lol?

You were broken all at home right? Yet could not break your attackers back, whom had such terrible defense. Not even a mysticide.
  • Then I must be awesome at this game, considering on day 2 when Mercer had his round screwed over by multies decided to mass 3400 goons and break whoever was #1 in land, which happened to be me. So that set me back 64 land.

THen over the next few days I was just lazy about my hits, sending out too much and lost another ~380 land (4-5 hits from 1:2).

Around day 4-5 when I decided to play properly I was about 600 land compared to the tops at about 1200 land and made my way back to the top.

Man I'm good!
    All the other tops were at war you were the only Top20 KD not involved in war the second the wars were over and NAP was dropped you got stomped and rage quit.
  • He uses the Fla-Fla Strat and runs LTs.
  • edited October 2014
    Lazy, yet you attacked every 4/6 ticks across 4 wls. You say you were playing to mysticals strength, yet to slatter how a dw should be played. lol?

You were broken all at home right? Yet could not break your attackers back, whom had such terrible defense. Not even a mysticide.
    Takes a lot of effort to be on at a tick and click Attack. You got me.

DW isn't supposed to be played with a 4:1 ratio. It's amusing how you can't admit how bad their defence was. I'll repeat this for the 10th time, had any other DWs of their size been in another Alliance, they wouldn't of been able to have the offence they did because they'd be broken repeatedly.

I broke Seiko, so perhaps you should get your facts straight. Second, why do I need enough offence to break top KD's when I can just hit smaller easier targets and not risk being open.

Man I'm good!
    All the other tops were at war you were the only Top20 KD not involved in war the second the wars were over and NAP was dropped you got stomped and rage quit.
    Again, dumbass AL KT'ing people for random reasons.

Man I'm good!
    Again, dumbass AL KT'ing people for random reasons.
    Whatever you say dude. See you next round.
  • Btw from the Title, I hope you all gather that I like JuJuBee myself. We had a little thing 2 rounds ago where after I recreated, I mistakenly tried to match a Misty hit for hit on a DW... with I getting first break of course. But then last round we were same alliance and even had a laugh about the orevious round. He IS a good guy, theres no questioning that. We all make mistakes. I even sector mate farmed once and paid for it with my KD, 1/2 the hits coming from my alliance. We dont get passes cause we are good guys and yes, Mother Fuckers, I am a good guy!
  • I wouldn't even KT him, fundamentally he loses any advantage after the first couple hits. Give them the choice of disbanding a chunk of their defense and losing land equal to double what they gained, or being KTd.

• Also am I reading right, Sped is bragging about land when he was a mysti? SK never fails to make me laugh :D
  • Also am I reading right, Sped is bragging about land when he was a mysti? SK never fails to make me laugh :D
    No? I'm talking about how shit these NA KDs are.
    Top10 in NA hasnt been broken since you suicided on Seiko 3 weeks ago? They seem pretty legit. Your KD wasn't great which is why you got rolled with all tanks home and rage quit. I give credit to Chess Master he is top10 not in NA and hasn't been broken you were just too shitty to do it and continue to rage about it weeks later.
    Top10 in NA hasnt been broken since you suicided on Seiko 3 weeks ago? They seem pretty legit. Your KD wasn't great which is why you got rolled with all tanks home and rage quit. I give credit to Chess Master he is top10 not in NA and hasn't been broken you were just too shitty to do it and continue to rage about it weeks later.
    Lol suicided? So when Seiko breaks me it's not a suicide, but when I break him it is a suicide? Funny.

I love how desperate you are to defend everyone despite the fact I had 17 KDs to defend against and NA has 0.
  • Just saying Chess Master built a solid impenetrable KD and you couldn't therefore you can't refer to anyones KD as shit because you're KD was proven to be shit. Conversation terminated.
  • Just saying Chess Master built a solid impenetrable KD and you couldn't therefore you can't refer to anyones KD as shit because you're KD was proven to be shit. Conversation terminated.
    He's probably just a good guy, so no one in NA wants to hit him.
  • Chess is like a 100k tf break.... Yea just a stupid turtle
  • I hate to say it cause I like juju and I know they are different people, but there really shouldn't be any discussion on this. Obvious friend farming with matching ips, definitely deserves a KT.
    Yea i like juju too, was disappointed to see this, but it doesn't matter, zaggs is a huge AT that farms and juju grabs from him for no risk. How can anyone defend this???
  • I hate to say it cause I like juju and I know they are different people, but there really shouldn't be any discussion on this. Obvious friend farming with matching ips, definitely deserves a KT.
    Yea i like juju too, was disappointed to see this, but it doesn't matter, zaggs is a huge AT that farms and juju grabs from him for no risk. How can anyone defend this???
    NA is pathetic is awful. That's why.
    He has lost 10k land and nobody else has hit but his own alliance
  • I hit before he lost 10k... think it was after 8k.. BUT STILL!
    Don't wake the giant.
    Don't wake the giant.
    Cute.

Funny thing is you never probed me after that.
    Well I've hit him twice..... if your implying that your alliance is bigger, guess what, you are correct.... was that ever up for debate? ??
    Don't wake the giant.
    Cute.

Funny thing is you never probed me after that.
    You had alot more probes than me lol. You must be a real addict to die and still be so active in forums.
    Well I've hit him twice..... if your implying that your alliance is bigger, guess what, you are correct.... was that ever up for debate? ??
    Implying that no one is defending him.