Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dammit Jujubee...

Comments

• I think someone broke juju
  • I'll take care of it boys and girls
  • edited October 2014
    What a drama queen. Go ahead KT him with your alliance nobody stopping you Pie. You stand up for whats right.
    Pie only kicks up when its not in his favor. Im pretty sure he never KTs meadows. Have to love sk hypocrisy.

I dont agree with the farming, if it was me I would be burned for it.
    Shows you talking out your ass, once again. First, I have probably KT'd everyone in this game at least once, except Rook, if theyve play more than 2 round. Secondly, if I have proof of cheating, specifically multi'n, I have always KT'd. Knowing the Miss Meadows runs multiple KDs every round and proving that she is are two totally seperate entities. Its like this.. I know you are a male, but with your lack of cock its hard to prove.. therefore I must assume you are just a bitch.
    Thats a gay analogy.
    Ok.. one just for your stupid ass.

You talk a big game, but havent done shit... therefore we have to assume youre just a fucking tool. By chance good sir, did you invent the God Strat from your throne of cheese while looking down on millions?
  • Lenovo, juju bee and zaggs were already ppsted as bashers.and nobody wanted to do anything. Bye bitch sk.
  • edited October 2014
    WHAAAAAAAA! WHA.. WHA... WHAAAAAAAA!!.
  • Lenovo, juju bee and zaggs were already ppsted as bashers.and nobody wanted to do anything. Bye bitch sk.
    Thats like your 5th good bye addict.
  • What a drama queen. Go ahead KT him with your alliance nobody stopping you Pie. You stand up for whats right.
    Pie only kicks up when its not in his favor. Im pretty sure he never KTs meadows. Have to love sk hypocrisy.

I dont agree with the farming, if it was me I would be burned for it.
    Don't quite understand this really. I know damn well Pie would do what he had to if he caught wind of me doing terrible deeds.
  • Pie never KTs me.
  • Pie never KTs me.
    Gotta play to get KT'd
  • Pie never KTs me.
  • I hate to say it cause I like juju and I know they are different people, but there really shouldn't be any discussion on this. Obvious friend farming with matching ips, definitely deserves a KT.
  • Pie never KTs me.
    Gotta play to get KT'd
    Pfft, even if I played there would be no reason to KT my sub top 200 kingdom.
  • I totally agree with kenshin. He broke the rules, 100s of other people have been killed for the same reason.
  • Instead we ktd the law.
  • ip + interaction = kt, not exceptions. everybody knows that, and so did they.
  • The argument isnt KT or dont KT. They basically want his sector mates to KT him. I agree he should be KTd but not by his own alliance thats cruel and unusual punishment having news full of people you call friends.
  • And you wonder y you were hated by your own mom.
  • And you wonder y you were hated by your own mom.
    I told you that in confidence...
  • The argument isnt KT or dont KT. They basically want his sector mates to KT him. I agree he should be KTd but not by his own alliance thats cruel and unusual punishment having news full of people you call friends.
    You shouldnt put your friends in that position. Either they KT you or they get labeled as helping cheaters by allowing multis. And if I were to be KT'd... I would much rather my friends have the land. But.. its your call.
    You shouldnt put your friends in that position. Either they KT you or they get labeled as helping cheaters by allowing multis. And if I were to be KT'd... I would much rather my friends have the land. But.. its your call.
    He is posted as free land in NA AFs he been hit by NA already once. Nobody really wants to hit him because he is a good guy we been talking with all round. Your alliance is cleared to KT him with no consequence...How is that not enough?
  • I can agree with what Nobody is saying here. Even if NA posted him as an intra-KT, I can't expect many people would even participate. Criminal or not, Jujube's a pretty likable and active guy.
  • Bashing is not likable you stupid ginger whore slut.
  • Feel free to actually post any examples of bashing
  • I hit juju becasue I thought it was fair to lose the land on an obvious friend farming/account sharing. But even when thingslike this have happened in my alliance I kt any multis I can find and ask the other alliances to kill whats in mine, it helps the other alliance without really hurting yours *shrug*
  • With that hit, Juju lost pretty much all the land that he gained from that incident. Should probably just leave it there.
  • I think juju gained maybe 600-800 land i took 1600 off him+units etc
  • No KT but it looks like he paid back the interest sounds fair...
    He is posted as free land in NA AFs he been hit by NA already once. Nobody really wants to hit him because he is a good guy we been talking with all round. Your alliance is cleared to KT him with no consequence...How is that not enough?
    "A good guy".

Man my thread about how successful you can be in SK just gets better and better every day.

Cheating? Who cares, just be a good guy!
  • With that hit, Juju lost pretty much all the land that he gained from that incident. Should probably just leave it there.
    Rofl. So fucking pathetic.