Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dammit Jujubee...

Comments

• edited October 2014
    I hate to admit it here but i agree with sped. not as angrily but i do see his point and he should be kted
  • With that hit, Juju lost pretty much all the land that he gained from that incident. Should probably just leave it there.
    Rofl. So fucking pathetic.
    I'm laughing myself. And to think this is what the game has come to. "Interest".
  • Pie is just gay altogether
  • Sooooo is the Uni kting?
  • Pie is just gay altogether
    Will you just do yourself a favor and fuck off on out of here?
  • darubian you are the last one who should say anything about multis. you knowingly had one as your war general last round.
  • With that hit, Juju lost pretty much all the land that he gained from that incident. Should probably just leave it there.
    Rofl. So fucking pathetic.
    Nah. People respect the guy so don't have any real desire to KT him. The rules say to KT him and the Uni is welcome to but I don't think anyone in NA wants to.
  • All this bitching is because NA isn't helping KT him. He is a KT and labeled free land we just enjoying his company for as long as we can while the uni KTs him. Think someone should be breaking by Saturday.
  • edited October 2014
    Pie is busy KTing my old AL still, obv that's more important

even I've hit the guy and he isn't dead yet
  • I rocked a whole lot of multis at one point. Someone else got to claim it. If you cheat... and get caught. you should be KT'd. Friend farming or whatever.. it dont matter. ya get caught you get killed.
  • No KT but it looks like he paid back the interest sounds fair...
    Well said.
  • I agree he should be KTd but not participating isn't a punishable offense in this game.
  • Asking Pie to KT JuJu is like asking England to solve world problems, when you guys are America.
  • Right. but doing nothing is just as well as cheating yourself.
  • idgaf about JuJu, fucking kill Lenovo 1:3 he keeps bashing my lowbies.

thx America
    Not really. Its the job of the admins to handle cheaters its optional for the players. Like I said you guys can KT him NA wont try to stop it or protect him. Some people in NA have already hit him SlingPie is saboing. Whats the purpose of this thread?
  • idgaf about JuJu, fucking kill Lenovo 1:3 he keeps bashing my lowbies.

thx America
    Send me his SoM been hitting the same 4 people for a week now because of lack of targets
  • Its the job of the admin to lead the alliance properly. that means not allowing cheating regardless of who is cheating.
  • er.. sorry . was thinking AL
  • in my opinion I know juju..good guy..sad to say kt is what it should be..to NA..you should participate and kill Juju..otherwise you are going to be labeled as permitting cheating..its not palatable and the situation is distasteful but the rules should be followed..not that anyone can force NA to do anything but to at least keep things reasonable..plain and simple..kd sharing interaction..all those things warrant it..
  • Asking Pie to KT JuJu is like asking England to solve world problems, when you guys are America.
    ^
    lloll

ps. im making 50 multis next round and they'll all be good guys dont hurts me guys
  • All this bitching is because NA isn't helping KT him. He is a KT and labeled free land we just enjoying his company for as long as we can while the uni KTs him. Think someone should be breaking by Saturday.
    NA will hit anyone who breaks Jujubee. Guaranteed.
    Not really. Its the job of the admins to handle cheaters its optional for the players. Like I said you guys can KT him NA wont try to stop it or protect him. Some people in NA have already hit him SlingPie is saboing. Whats the purpose of this thread?
    The hypocrisy is strong in this thread.
  • in my opinion I know juju..good guy..sad to say kt is what it should be..to NA..you should participate and kill Juju..otherwise you are going to be labeled as permitting cheating..its not palatable and the situation is distasteful but the rules should be followed..not that anyone can force NA to do anything but to at least keep things reasonable..plain and simple..kd sharing interaction..all those things warrant it..
    lol Whats a label mean in SK? If the universe had the means to KT him we wouldn't be having this conversation.
  • Stop making excuses as to why you wont KT him.

Countless times I've seen Alliance take care of their OWN multies. Regardless of how many KD's Jujubee has, he is by definition a multi.
  • Looks like he is going down. So put a silencer on all that bitching. For the record I speak for myself not all of NA. I don't hit my friends regardless of what they do.
  • There's quite a few perspectives that can make killing your own trash beneficial to an alliance. That being said, almost all those perspectives include there being more than 200 players and a decently competitive environment.
  • Looks like he is going down. So put a silencer on all that bitching. For the record I speak for myself not all of NA. I don't hit my friends regardless of what they do.
    Lets be friends, so I can cheat next round.
    Lets be friends, so I can cheat next round.
    Wouldn't matter you would get broke twice and rage quit.